SHILLCON 5 I REPEAT WE'RE AT SHILLCON 5

Shills have increased in number since that Spencerfag said that Hail Trump shit

First of all how the fuck is Spencer supporting Trump, he's the most pro-Israel candidate in this election which would have conflicts of interest
Second, who the fuck actually knows Spencer besides stormweenies? He appeared out of nowhere and suddenly he started to like Trump
Last but not the least that copypasta bot has infested most threads and has no rate of stopping beware of shills

DONT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS
IGNORE SHILL THREADS
JUST CONTINUE WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY DOING (Trumpgen, Brit/pol/, /sg/, Pizzagate, and Podesta emails)
WE'RE AT SHILLCON 5 SO THAT MEANS MOST THREADS ARE SHILL THREADS

O shit I forgot about MEGA/MFGA shout outs to them too

Bump

I never heard about that spencer guy until the real fake news talked about em

>A shill shilling a shill thread about shills.

You realize that DEFCON 5(which you are referencing) means no danger right?

But I'm enjoying having my record spenced

Focus on Bannon. Trump and true americans need him in the white house to fuck over current MSM.

Bump.

ill bump this

Did you know a white guy called Philip discovered your country but the all Asians immigrated and will forever be a lesson as to why immigration is bad.

>thinks Sup Forums is smart enough to hide shill threads.

B-U-M-P

/schizophrenia general/

The lesser the number the higher the danger fag
You're still right though

$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

Remember,this is all a coordinated attack.
Did you think nothing was going to come from that closed door meeting Soros held?
CTR is just cashing checks from Soros now, they'll be hammering chan & reddit.
This fake news thing will be used to quite infowars, beibart, and all the right-wing youtubers & bloggers.
Spence and the altright title is being used to put a face on the opposition, to give the sheep something to focus on and maintain a simple narrative.
They are lumping any opponents into the same basketof deplorables.
Essentially you need to view this as a mass media campaign, cause that's what it is.
Next they'll find or invent something to bring down Trump.

secondly reminder only reddit people vouch for spencer

Bump

>Shillcon 5
>5 is lowest threat level

Fucking idiot.

Fuck off you stormfag Nazi shills

You cant do anything irl like that Spencer faggot miserably failed and literally got fired by Trump himself.

You all Nazi fucks arent seriously needed for any ongoing conservative movement and place

Just go back to stormfront

I honestly don't know who is jewing who anymore. People who say stormweenies need to gassed while people who support spencer and the (((alt-right))) need to be gassed. Got any zyklon to spare?

Just use the filter.

you're not alt right if support nazi's, you are far right. The term alt right is an attempt to hijack a political view for the purpose of future discrediting

I told you already, that we had to counter attack, we have to use this sudden increase of traffic against them and continued drops of redpills and conspiracy theories, until they don't know what world they live on anymore.

I reject your reality and I replace it with mine.

Oldest meme in the book.

>Non-white
>Calling white ethnonationalists shills

At least use a proxy first faggot.

I know m8. It's like the Jews aren't even trying anymore. This pysop is sloppy, who the hell holds a conference covered by media who will obviously demonize you?

A faggot that we shouldn't be caring about.

We are not the alt-right, nobody made us sign anything, we don't have a meeting place with an address, I repeat, we are not the alt-right stop caring about that.

People should just learn how to sage

DIGITS OF TRUTH
I
G
I
T
S

O
F

T
R
U
T
H

> he thinks it's not shills replying to shill threads
But it shills all the way down m8
Soros is running an operation here, started right after NYTimes wrote about pizzagate

This.

The DEFCON goes from 5 to 1 with 1 being the most dangerous.

>Second, who the fuck actually knows Spencer besides stormweenies?
this
I've never heard of this dumb motherfucker until this moment
>hail trump
>nazi salutes
nobody is this dumb

If people can't detect shills, its their fault