Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvEUc3NoP2A
lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_insomnia_movie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=INEPAohn4mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You and what digits?

nah, yea, fuck muslims ay

I'm not kek but he occasionally speaks through me.

hi kek

Like now. Praise him

then you would give me trips

This is how it works.
Fuck Molach and praise kek

I'm sold.

Bless you

Kek is the second Plague, he is the work of God

kek demands that i distribute my rarest pepe to the public

trump is rolling the dice

When I close my eyes at night I watch beautiful shapes fly around at take shape. I open my 3rd eye and the colors bleed together forming KEK.

Behold ask anything

Sauce?

he is based as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvEUc3NoP2A
8;30 is the remark from the pic

You guys are absolutely kek. I've been waiting for someone to make this conclusion. Isn't it obvious? You're all kek.

Drive across a road in Springtime during a rain shower and what do you see? Countless frogs. Keks strength is in the fact that he's a multitude.

You guys are kek. You are a plague on your enemies, ancient enemies maybe?

I offer up this image of the holy prophet Pepe (pbuh) to the glory of mighty Kek, Bringer-in-of-Light, so that he may strike down the hubris of the false prophet and closet homosexual R. Spencer

I offer up my energies and essences to the Lord Kek to deliver us from the shills and record-correcters, may he bring upon them a thousand deaths

FPBP

I want you to watch this, but only watch with the volume up. What you are about to see might be uncomfortable. Please, do not look away or turn the volume down.

lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_insomnia_movie.html

You are going to be okay, user. Things will start getting better.

I'm sorta starting to believe that "Kek" is the person who is called "The Anti-Christ" albeit he is still going trough a "kundalini awakening"
the symbol of the twisted lines behind the stone PC is a reference to the Twin Serpents or "kundalini" as they call it. Memetic energy is his spiritual cocoon, and he probably browses the net too(a neckbeard/outcast/neet),
His still neonatal psychic powers have manifested as Kek(the frog meme)
Kundalini in short is merging your ego with your spirit(soul) and it would turn out that when our fellow 4channer opens his cocoon it will turn out that his spirit is actually that of a once dead god
Not that it's a bad thing t.b.h, the world has gone long enough, time for a happening to end it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

youtube.com/watch?v=INEPAohn4mE

atleast this is what I think about this Kek buisness
pray to Christ if you ask me

Power....overwhelming

It's nice to be able to pick your timeline.

You might be right user.

Kek is a nice dude

Also for reference, I pet goat II has always been about the progress Sup Forums(the cocoon) has been making, the golden figure at the end is the meme god exiting from the awakening state, from the mouth of the people, and finally into the world, free

praise kek!

Kek smiles on you

CHECKED.

LORD KEK IS REAL.

I SURRENDER MY DIGITS IN PRAISE.

>>Say Why@me

Can we ask questions? The image suggests no. Only praise then.

This is how it works

Confirmed

>checked
This gif gave me a seizure and kinda hypnotized me. go away cia
> implying everyone here isn't cia

>he knows

shit now i gotta smite you too

shadilay brothers

This is too much. Praise kek.

I have no quarrel with Kek... anymore.
Infact i'm happy someone who is not me get's to be his vessel. Awakenings(without a master atleast) tend to revolve around bloating, violent schizophrenia, paranoia, bodily weakness like brittle bones,scoliosis etc, spirit possessions, random erections and other freeky deeky shit, also combine that with your soul/spirit being that of a dead "god"... not pretty
Thanks Kek in other words

KEK is chaos?
What are we?

thank you for these blessings kek.

Kek is in all of us. Praise Kek!

Why does Kek never give me his blessing?

Is it because I lurk more than post?

Is it because I browse on mobile?

yes

It's because you force it, Kek hates forcing stuff, like forcing memes and shit

Useful idiots.

Part of his cocoon ofc
also a little of of this

This thread is really making my neurons fire. So many puzzle pieces, but I know their is an answer. I just need to keep asking questions.