CRASHING THIS UNION - MIGA

>tfw noone cares about Italy
>tfw among brexit and usa 2016 our politics went under everybody's radar
>tfw in 2 weeks we have a constitutional referendum whose ramifications could, seriously, make Europe collapse
>mfw we're about to give the European people their identity and freedom without anyone noticing, forever passing in history (again) as the creators of civilization

More news, if you're interested:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016

>lastampa.it/2016/11/16/esteri/lastampa-in-english/everything-there-is-to-know-about-the-italian-constitutional-referendum-v1URQdzplfvk3bJlTQH92O/pagina.html

>cnbc.com/2016/11/11/italian-referendum-a-bigger-risk-than-donald-trump-analysts-warn.html

>express.co.uk/news/world/711044/italy-referendum-explained-result-tear-eu-apart-exit

>wsj.com/articles/after-trump-and-brexit-all-eyes-are-on-italys-constitutional-referendum-1479325490

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/735078/Italy-migrant-crisis-women-protest-Aurelio-Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying pastaniggers have any effect on the world.

The only thing that can crash the eu are your banks.

>monte dei paschi di siena failed last year
>literally the oldest bank
>among the most powerful
>anyone barely noticed
our banks have little to no affection to anybody.
Read the articles

>forever passing in history (again) as the creators of civilization
>Flag of Italy

we're following your example friend. you were the first, and we will be the last blow to this "union"

WE

Watch and learn, toothpaste

Thanks for spaghetti btw.

So what is the referendum actually for?
From what I've been told it will just remove restraints on government power.

Nordic women are incurable harlots, filled to the brink with every sort of STDs. Their hygiene is non existent, they have never heard about a bidet and contrary to memes they are ugly and weird except for a few outliers who more than compensate with a princess syndrome. Their decay rate is extremely bad, they are only outclassed by bongettes in this department. Will cuck you as soon as possible

Usually atheist, lazy, annoying and think starting a family is "uncool" or some shit. The traditional ones are even much of attention whores (LOOK IM SOOOO TRADITIONAL LOOK AT ME LOOK). Have no interest in politics, infamous virtue signaler.
I dated a 9/10 swedish girl for a while and it was literally like trying to educate a monkey, I didn't even mention her to mamma e papĂ  out of shame.

There's no way I'm pissing my pure roman genes down your evolutionary dead ends anymore, I hope niggers replace you asap .

who //no// here?

Is the pasta and pizza actually good over there? Is it as good as the frozen pizza over here?

It is. We have frozen pizza too which is okay for a snack but we have homemade pizza and pasta which are awesome
It changes a shit load of stuff. Briefly the governemnt gets more power and can enact reforms way faster than now (which would make more people come to invest here), but we also are more dependant on EU laws and normatives. Not to mention people see this reform as a restrain to people power, since we can no longer vote for the senate members.
np, we got you

I'm very interested in this so thank you

Don't worry, the righteous folks at the EU Comission will order the soon to be EU Army to set you guys on the path of right thoughts and solidarity among EU States

I skimmed two links and it looks like it's more about constitutional reform? Is there a part about leaving the EU?

Italy is an irelevancy. I knew an Italian guy for a brief while but he was a sex pest who never got it from any of the women. Quite embarrassing.

How do I get 120 stars on Super Mario 64?

Make us proud Italy, crash that union with no survivors

Please tell me more. I can't find anything about it in the local media and I don't speak pasta.

>forever passing in history (again) as the creators of civilization

fuck you Luigi, stop being so good at art and shit, you're making us look bad

>look pleb. pasta is now a stylish food
>look pleb. art is now so good
>look pleb. we have the happy farmer who drinks wine AND the shiny cities

express.co.uk/news/world/735078/Italy-migrant-crisis-women-protest-Aurelio-Rome

Gib Italian gf

we are not voting for leaving the EU, however since the one who made the referendum is Renzi, a PRO-EU, if the outcome of the vote is negative opposition parties (almost all against EU) will have more power

Based Italy, always loved you guys

First for MIGA

Thanks Italanon

The ramification of the referendum could bring us to leave EU. Before you ask: it's not a tin foil theory. It's very realistic and extremely possible. Renzi did the mistake of putting this referendum in a personal manner, saying that were he to fail the vote (he propsed the costitutional referendum himself), he would leave. This triggered all oppression and even if know he says he won't, it's entirely possible everybody asks him to leave and hold elections again. At the moment the most likely to win is M5S, a very euro-skeptic party. Or well, being fair, they're against the actual oppressing form of the EU. They're the ones here talking about leaving the EU. Same goes with northern league, which is a more "memeic" front national or AfD

>netherlands
>nordic
have the worms from your rotten cheese delicacy reached your brain or some shit

take mega one step at a time, as afar as i understand you dont have much going on until 2018. you dont honestly think well not give a shit when it becomes more pressing do you?

Basically, the very tl;dr version of this mess is this . apart from typos.
The situation is a bit sticky, because I have read the whole reform thing and it seems quite sound. If, say, Berlusconi would propose this 10 years ago people would have praised it (I say as a right wing person). But now there's this HUGE, and I mean it: H U G E hatred against the EU and the establishment in general. Most italians don't give a fuck about foreign news and politics (hence you see just a bunch of us here on Sup Forums), but for anyone who has followed both brexit and usa 2016 it is EXTREMELY clear that, if things won't change, we will soon follow the same path of yelling a huge "fuck you" to Bruxelles. People are extremely tired of all the bullshit politics. We're lucky that we're dealing with the refugees in a nice manner sending them all to our neighbours. Otherwise we'd have blown out already

oh shit, links. disregard that i suck cocks

No worries. I've seen that this has seriously gone below the radars. Which is, if understable, a pity considering how all foreign news are actually saying this could be extremely huge. I'd like to raise awareness among you guys

So if this passes, will it be time for #Italeave?

The exact opposite.
If no passes (and it's leading the polls, fueled by a good part of the media spitting hatread against mainstream politics), there will be a political and social turmoil which would make us go to elections before the time is due (we should go in 2018 if nothing changes), and euro skeptic parties are extremely in advantage.
If this passes we will have a different constitution which will hopefully make us faster in passing laws, but will make the government extremely more powerful

Awesome. I hope the referendum fails. Where do I sign up to spread the word?

Well, read about it and contribute to threads. Still though it's just a matter of telling a "the more you know" to everybody around here. Italy still heavily relies on the television as a mean of mass communication, so it's hard, if not impossible, to meme the thing to a certain result

Why not get the mob to help out? You guys are pretty famous for your crime organizations aren't you?

Easy enough. Does nobody in Italy blame the EU for essentially keeping them poor with the overvalued currentcy?

the mob has nothing to do with this. Everything the mob does, related to votes, is having the people under their "protection" to vote for the guy that paid them the most. At this point I don't think someone will rig the results because I don't think the result affects the mob a lot. So it's to be expected a very low vote rate in the south... we'll see
Yes and no. People here, even the ignorant ones, are redpilled in an unusual way. They know EU sucks, they suspect there's an agenda, they know we're kept poor. But it's not something focused like it's here, where we actually accuse particular people or organizations of pulling the strings. People just blame the EU and the establishment without being specific about it (even because I highly doubt the average italian knows anything about european politics, or overvalued currency).

Renzi has moles on his face, you'd think he'd get those things laser'd off wouldn't you?

Tldr of what the fuck it is and does please? OP I am disappoint.

yeah I forgot to tl;dr the OP ma I did along the thread, it was a pretty stupid mistake and I'm entirely aware of that
these are the tl;dr

NO will win by a large scale, there's no need to mobilize pol for this.
Its a guaranteed happening.

Constitutional referendum who s going to put the eu in multiple articles thus undermining sovereign legitimacy thus triggering the silent majority of eurosceptics

I know, I stated in the thread this already. I'm just saying this so that people know

Can't you just scroll a bit you lazy ass faggot?

Better safe than sorry

You can do it italy

If y'all leave please bring back the Lira. Loved those funny, giant bank notes