Stop believing in god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QbAFQP2-74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>e-'celeb'

No :D :D xD

Which God?

civic nationalism was a mistake

He just made a video justifying his disgusting hair and said it's because long hair meant you could afford food 1100 years ago

Stop believing in traffic laws and I'll stop believing in Gods laws.

peez owt

SHADILAY

>legacy media

Why are shills pushing this term so much?

I already don't, but we should be careful of mentioning we're atheist on Sup Forums. Apparently I need to embrace a desert religion that came to Europe a millennia and a half ago, apparently that's White European culture.

Even though humans have been in Europe for at least 100,000 years, with tools and human fossils found in Britain dating to 950,000 years ago. Apparently I'm not a true White European if I don't believe the religion from Israel 2000 years ago.

I just wish I was as redpilled as you Sup Forums'sters :^)

Because there's two kinds of nationalism - civic and ethnic.
ethnic nationalism says that a country should belong to those who built the country
civic nationalism says that the country should belong to anyone who comes along and acts like those who built the country

May THE LORD find you.
Close your eyes and let God take control of the wheel

Embrace /paganism/ then?

He also tried to justify why he shouldn't lift. He said the ideal physique from lifting is derived from homosexual greco-roman culture and that intellect and long-hair are true masculinity.

Styx believes in God, he just thinks God is evil. He even made a video about it.

I watch his politics related videos and skip over the occult stuff.

Dude I know what it means. It's just odd how much people are spamming it since the Richard Spencer thing started

God is real. Reincarnation is real. You are on this planet to learn, evolve and experience life. You will keep coming back until you're sufficiently evolved. The end.

Because people like paul Joseph watson are basically saying they're civic nationalists and Sup Forums is pointing out how stupid and blue pilled it is.

styxel, make more videos about ayy lmaos

>reincarnation is real

nah

If I looked like that, I'd doubt God's existence, too.

>Stop believing in god.
They can't because they don't.
Christians on Sup Forums are CTR.

>believes in magicks, the occult, demons, witchcraft, etc
>doesn't believe in God or try to follow the teachings of Jesus
I've posted this before but I have to know. Is it autism?

Why? What can paganism offer?

I'm happy with not believing in the existence of some magical being. The universe, like nature, like life, has natural origins. I doubt any of it was 'created' as much as it occurred, and even if it was created by some being, that being would have origins and a past, it wouldn't have suddenly sprung up from nothingness one day and decided to create a universe. I'm not saying it's impossible that our universe was created and some powerful being even created us, I'm saying if that's the case, they'd have origins (extremely advanced technology/ biological evolution far beyond us/ whatever) the whole idea of a 'god' is just a retarded meme. But obviously just dismiss my entire post and call me a fedora tipper if it makes ya feel better.

>reincarnation
>British flag

Pajeet, fucking go home. Hasn't Britain got enough curry houses yet?

the day of the rake can't come soon enough

jesus what a delusional faggot

no u

I'm white.

You'll see when you die. You'll leave your body and still have consciousness and you'll wonder why you were such a closed minded retard your entire life.

Styx is far from an atheist

honestly styx seems like a fucking satanic retard 2bh

nothing

it's a dead religion that we only know anything about from Christian monks who were documenting dying religions at the time

don't latch onto any identities that don't have a solid foundation

the newest strawman against the alt-right is a good reason why

What happens when this planet can no longer support life? Where do you reincarnate then?

Why? I think he is a nice guy. I believe in him. Sometimes we sit together and having a beer, conversating about life and on rare occasions we land in the sheets together, having a god time.
He's got really soft lips for a god.

wow he needs to start lifting or else WE NEED TO KILL HIM

Egypt doesn't believe in traffic laws, but believes in God's laws.
Check and m8

No

>the whole idea of a 'god' is just a retarded meme.
yet infinitely less retarded than
>nothing became nothing and then nothing became something

It started in the UK with douglas carswell
youtube.com/watch?v=1QbAFQP2-74

>May the desert jewish "Lord" find me and take control

No thanks.
Yeah the abrahamic gods are like that. Magical skydaddys that you pray to.

Think of something like shinto. That's the sort of religion I'm talking about. Its not the same. Isn't organized. No fairy tails. Pretty much traditions.

There is an entire universe. How many millions of planets like this exist in the universe?

We have free will on this planet. If the population is too high that's our fault. God just keeps putting those souls in those bodies either way.

How is that any better than

>A magical being suddenly appeared
Because anything less than that wouldn't merit it being 'god' or having a religion based on it and people worshipping it. If you claim to believe in a god, then you are objectively claiming to believe a magical being simply appeared once and created everything.

>h
Ever heard of "Heat death"? Google it you retard. Universe will die also. What then? Where do we reincarnate then?

/fit/ BTFO

>>A magical being suddenly appeared

Christians think God has always existed and will always exist.

There are innumerable universes ya retard

That is a hypothesis retard and if the universe started in the first place it can obviously start again.

>Ever heard of "Heat death"?

We're probably a simulation and more likely to be turned off than ever experience heat death.

Nigger, when I die, I'll cross through a door of shining, pure light into the wide-open, waiting arms of Jesus Christ. The Earth, this material universe will be left behind and I'll be eternally perfcted and sanctified by the faith that animates me. Take your pagan apostasy and buzz off. Hope you grow out of it,though.

/fit/fags BTFO

>We're probably a simulation
Very unlikely/

No wonder Indians shit on the street with brains like that.

How does that make any sense? It's just a dumb book that some guys wrote in Israel a couple of millennia ago. I hate how Sup Forums and society in general equates christianity with white culture when it was pushed on us and only in relatively recent history.

>dat to-do list

Kind of hard to when I'm starring right at jesus

>nothing became nothing and then nothing became something

Not to know what the origin is or what might have caused it doesn't mean it was from nothing to everything. It just means we don't know yet. Maybe we will never know, but making up a story of an eternal entity did it is like saying "the cat did it".

Religion has its cause. Something you can believe in hard times, that there is something out there watching over you. Even if you're so lonely and desperate it's always good to have a friend, even if it's imaginary.
But that whole "God did it" sounds completely wrong to me.

big bang is bad science

EOTU is purely speculative

how does it not make sense?

How could God be God by definition without being eternal?

>purely speculative
And reincarnation is realer than real life?

>How does that make any sense?
>mfw baby atheist can't into open sets

Lol think of how retarded that actually sounds.

You have not kept up with the latest scholarly articles.

Right now, only uninformed plebians think we are the base universe. They think they are special. It is a delusion.

The Bible explains all sorts of different things, actually, and you have been brainwashed by the very Marxists Sup Forums complains about to hate Christianity because your head has been filled with lies.

>It's just a dumb book

Have you ever seriously studied it? I've been fiercely studying it for over two years and I feel like I only know a tiny fraction of what is inside. You're commenting on things you're ignorant about, which almost everyone is guilty of, so I don't think you're stupid or anything it's just that you're believing terrible lies.

Once you look into it seriously you might easily notice how it explains the state of the world more than any other religion or philosophy. I was the nerdy kid that loved reading religion and philosophy books my whole life and then in my late 20's I said "Okay, time for the Bible" and it blew my mind.

Unfortunately a lot of people, including many Christians, don't understand there is all sorts of extra material that you should bring along on your quest for knowledge. If you're studying the Bible without a good Concordance you're doing it wrong.

Jesus was a jew and son of sandnigger, and you still worship him

>a dumb book that some guys wrote in Israel a couple of millennia ago.
The same book which created the west. Einstein wrote just a book about things we can't even see but are able to kill everyone. So what?
Just a book.

>You have not kept up with the latest scholarly articles.
>scholarly articles like this blogspot
There are fundamental mathematical restrictions on computational power, independent of the laws of physics.
The only way this universe could be a simulation would be in the same way that a zoo is a simulation.

kek, Varg Vikernes was always a cuck fag-enabler. Styx is actually a good political analyst. This meme will not work.

Jesus came around in ancient Israel when there was a huge crisis in a now dead ancient religion. You should look into the Pharisee Question. The people that Jesus said were sons of the devil and working for the synagogue of Satan.

>Who wrote the Talmud
>Who wrote the Kabbalah

The Jews during Jesus' time were nothing like the ones that are around now except the ones he said were going to hell.

There are many things for you to learn, good luck.

I would sooner smash my own teeth out with a hammer and then burn myself alive than worship your disgusting pirate gods.

Odin was weak.
Thor was weak.
Zeus was weak.
Perun was weak.
All were swept away effortlessly by Christian fire and Christian sword, and every single one of them deserved destruction.

There is no Paganism. All that is left is LARPing recreations based on Christian writings. There is nothing in this world more pathetic than a pagan.

And yet he's still somehow more white than you are.

The next paradigm shift in the understanding of the nature of conciousness will be that we do indeed live in a virtual reality,its not a question of evidence,its all about data, (my big toe.com) Tom Cambell.

There is no western culture without christianity. Prove me wrong. Protip ypu cant

I would argue that Christianity was basically thrown into a perfect storm along with Hellenism, Stoicism, and some other purely European philosophies that when combined made western culture.

If my memory was better I'd be able to name all of the philosophies that were combined when Constantine made Christianity the official religion. Sorry.