Alt-rightists are sjws for white people

alt-rightists are sjws for white people
discuss

you're retarded

discuss

All SJWs are white

We're white nationalists on this board I aspire for a white ethnostate non-whites can fuck off

>alt-right
what's that?

How so? Please provide an argument.

The alt-right doesn't give two shits about political correctness or social justice. It's pretty much the exact opposite of SJWs.

This

A keyboard shortcut.

Kinda, yeah.

Faggot. Get out.

kek

Not an argument

Yet you can often see various Sup Forumsacks going batshit crazy over some dyke who said whites are evil or whatever.

If you replace "white people" with "jews", for blaming, and "republicans" with "niggers", for scapegoating, you end up with pretty similar discourses imo.

Faggot. Get out. You're either new as shit, from leddit, or TRS tier scum. Nothing about Sup Forums is alt-right and none of us identify with it, nor care about your e-celeb faggotry.

Get the absolute fuck off our board.

exactly
How does it feel to be the tumblr of white people, /po/?

you literally just said "we're diverse people here, I aspire for any whites to fuck off"

you're as racist as sjws are lmao

Everyone has their own thing that makes them tick, so yeah, I can kinda see that. But, I'd say that SJWs are much worse, in that they go into a complete meltdown when something challenges their narrative or they get "triggered".

You're the newfag if you don't realize that Sup Forums is alt-right. Most of it's been drowned out from the elections the past year and a half. That "Hail Trump!" shit was definitely autistic as fuck, and Spencer is a fag for doing do.

every SJW I have personally encountered has been (((white)))

Depends. From what I hear alt-right respects other races but wants them segregated. SJWs blame whitey for everything and wants races segregated and whitey to pay for it.

They're highly racial ideologies.

the alt-right has their own version of political correctness anyways

every extremist group tries to censor opposing or moderate thought

ah, the good old "you are just like your enemies" demobilization technique

>you are just as bad as those you are fighting user
>why fight people who are just like you
>stop doing what you are doing

Police and kidnappers both take people away. This does not mean that police are like kidnappers.

Alt-right is a media term. A shitty meme. It would be nice if we stop breathing life into it like its some organized group.

I'm a conservative who has nationalist leanings and I'll never identify with some group made up by CNN and their friends

False equivalency

No he didn't you retard

Thread

Stop replying and just hide these threads, guys.

False equivalency

I didn't say that anyway. I said you share the same sentiments as SJWs. you're basically nazis

Right handed people mating with left handed people is literally right genocide

Stop making these thread you fucking coon.

im amercian, i like to do all sorts of the racism all the time, because i am white colroed, my dad was white colored and so was my mother, my mothers mother was ahlf not whute colored but its okay because we did not invete her to tradition turkey day tomorrow, jesus will; forgive our famil because of thsi. thank the lord i am not like my not wite coled neighbors.

Yeah Sup Forums is a pro White identity pro Western civilization pro family pro traditional values board. Nothing wrong with that you stupid neckbeard redditor.

the oldest trick in the book. If anything, Sup Forums is a reactionary movement. So yeah, if SJWs didn't exist, Sup Forums would be much different.

Basically

>SJW's racist to whites... Alt Right gets upset
>Alt Right racist to all other races, SJW's get upset

Yes you are the exact opposite of your enemies, but you are just as toxic.

>toxic
>Sup Forums identifies as alt-right
you're an imbecile.

except racist only become racists in their own countries where they were born

Anyone that holds strongly to their beliefs is an sjw

are you justifying sjws?
what do you consider white anyways, why aren't you separate as a culture?

Racist!

just came here to post this