Hillary Clinton winning after all?

Is there actually a change that Hillary Clinton could win? If they recounted votes in PA, MI and WI and it turns out that there was a electoral fraud or Electoral College would elect her.

I'm afraid Sup Forums, please tell me Trump is going to make it to the white house.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MrsGu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Re-count votes
>Find that Hillary commited voter fraud and lost even harder

nice try shill

She already conceded.

It's over.

Hillary conceded. Trump will go to the white house.

Wasn't there some video evidence of manipulations going the other way during the election or was it just bullshit?

Its irrelevant as she's already conceded

She conceded and Trump's already been let in on state secrets.

It's over.

Yes the party notorious for voter fraud is going to ask for a recount weeks after formal concession

I thought no law forbids being elected even after conceding

This means nothing.

I'd assume the places using fancy machines to vote were in better shape and for those with better income, meaning predominately whites, so it just shows that whites preferred Trump

They are not going to start an enormous time-consuming procedure if no-one asks for it. Hillary gave up. It's over.

>top computer scientists

So, fat nerd virgins who are trying to get women to sleep with them because they're with her?

Fuck off.

Hillary supporters are urging her to ask for a recount. That would encourage her to go for it.

>So, fat nerd virgins who are trying to get women to sleep with them because they're with her?

More like they won't be able to import brides if Trump has his way.

I doubt she wants to risk another public beating.

there is no way in fuck, hillary has the popular vote

End of story.

You want a recount you bitch. OKAY LETS FUCKING RECOUNT THIS BITCH!

And we will vet all those fucking ballots.
We will include the 3 million uncounted votes from the military

YA LETS FUCKING DO THIS SO WE CAN SHUT THE LEFT UP ONCE AND FOR ALL.

i am that confident that shillary fucking rigged the god damn polls by way of electronic means or illegal voter means.

YA LETS FUCKING DO THIS.

so we can shut you liberal cucks up once and for all

Unless soros rigged the machines for trump knowing that he was watched

But it this is her last chance and it is her turn!

>Questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots
It's harder to commit voter fraud on paper ballots. Sorry faggots you lose, get over it.

Fuck i mean voting machines

Not when russians hack them

You can be read into SAPs and do zero work on them. Not sure what your point is.

Yes. It's over.

>this means nothing
This is why dems lost. It means she quit. Look up the definition of concede and return back with your findings faggot.

OK then. Let's have a recount in California as well. Just to be safe.

Al Gore conceded but a few hours later took it back, then there was a shitstorm trying to figure out who won Florida that was decided by the Supreme Court.

There is no "no backsies" rule for politics.

Would love for the establishment to try something like this. The election system in this country would be dead and Trump could rule for the rest of his life.

Her turn to lose again?

Actually those companies who won't be able to import poo in loos after Trump (pbuh) smashes th H1b visas

playing devils advocate here. the counties likely to go to paper ballots are likely republican counties with republican voter boards etc. its not outside the realm of possibilities but its pretty far fetched and it would really be embarassing if things went the opposite way and exposed voter fraud by the dems

I mean you had your king nigger, so obviously you should have elected a queen now before you elect your first openly transgender president in 2024.

King Nigger can go right back to being just a nigger
Hillary wouldve made his 'legacy' more of a joke than it is now

This is why it's not going to happen. Recounts usually hurt the D count.

> Fraud

The DNC would never allow a recount that the progressives want. Then they'd have to realize how many illegal aliens they get through the voter rolls and her margins would be worse. The layman liberal just don't want to believe it's true

If they'd like to completely destroy all faith in the system and spark a legitimate civil war they're more than welcome to do so.

It's like they don't realize that 60 million people also voted for Trump.

>they have not found conclusive evidence of a hack

>computer scientists

it's nothing.

>If they'd like to completely destroy all faith in the system and spark a legitimate civil war they're more than welcome to do so.

Y-yes please.

Maybe hillary rigged voting, so trump won.
Now they will recount votes and find out that trump made a fraud.

>Trump goes to jail

WTF is wrong with paper ballots you daft fucking cunts?

Why do you think she conceded immediately amd didnt ask for a recount? If there was even a 0.001% chance she could win with a recount she would take it.

We are talking about the cunt that spend 1.3 billion dollars and murdered nearly 20 people trying to get elected. She knows ole soros rigged it hard and she still lost, a recount just exposes that.

>hacked Michigan
>A state that uses paper ballot
fuck guys, the Russia tech is more advanced than first thought!

>people caught rigging elections in numerous counties, all for Hillary
>FAKE NEWS GUYS NOTHING TO SEE
>trump wins
>ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED GUYS, LETS SMASH SOME WINDOWS AND CARS
I wonder when all these maggots will either leave, or commit sudoku.
Hopefully soon.

Hopefully

The paper ballot is fed into a machine, a machine that is hackable

gayman islands :DDDDDDD benis in poo hole :D

Why would anyone still trust anything CNN says?

Hillary won't ever ask for a recount because she was the one cheating.

This is a non issue.

The computer experts are all basically asking her "Hillary please expose your own cheating because we live in a fantasy world."

She won't do it, and the electoral college will not vote for her.

The democrats are finished, their party will split, they will never gain power again. All those who riot and turn violent will be placed in FEMA camps.

>Is there actually a change that Hillary Clinton could win?
No.
You're welcome.

Right.
And Hillary didn't take shit back.
Trump is already getting his national security briefings.
It's done.
There is no chance of him not being elected.

Ok all memes aside, what is the chance of this happening? Because I'm terrified and it keeps me up at night.
>she doesn't want a recount she was the one cheating
>muh illegals
>muh voter fraud
There's no conclusive evidence of this so stop using it as a shield. So what are the chances they recount Trump's big swing states?

I was a poll worker in MI, this is absurdly fake and absurdly gay. We use photo ID (or affidavit of citizenship) with paper ballots with machine tabulation and if they demand a recount from the papers they'll just be extremely embarrassed as any fake affidavit votes (illegals, etc) are thrown out for Hillary. Trump won MI because 90% of the people who came into my precinct were white, blue collar workers who had never voted for and came out in droves to vote straight Republican. And this was in Wayne County, the bluest and gayest county in MI.

They won't do that. It'll expose the voter fraud the Democrats did in those states.

I'm just worried that some Soros trickery is going to fuck shit up before the 19th, I can't shake the feeling.

I wouldn't worry. These people rely on well laid plans well in advance. MI, WI, and PA were all unplanned losses for them and any plot to take them back had to start from scratch. I suspect they've moved into trying to get neocons into Trump's administration instead.

>The absentee votes are not counted in a close election meme

stop believing everything you read on the internet.

>Recount all vote
>Million of illegal vote denied
>Trump win popular vote and extra state
There is reason why Hillary don't ask for recount.

Interesting stuff

archive.fo/MrsGu

thanks user nice to have some first hand account

the narrative that she won popular vote and therefore should be president has to be stopped its a load of bullshit, and its fueling the retards protesters

Voter fraud actually happens more with republicans. Absentee voter fraud happens the most, and that favors republicans.

Remember when they were calling 94% at PA then it went back to 80% on nov 8th?

She conceded all ready. You all sound like retards. Just give it up. You're all worst than Al Gore.

Hillary is a lot of things but she isn't dumb enough to pursue this.

its a cult

Finding out there were illegal voters means nothing since you still don't know who the votes went to.

>tfw they recount and discover the Soros machines were actually rigged and Hillary has actually lost the popular vote and NWO comes crashing down

Stage 3: Bargaining

You didn't have any friends in the navy, then. Back in 08, an entire fleet's worth of votes was lost at sea and didn't make it back in time to be counted valid.

Nate Silver says that the claims of rigging/hacking are BS and don't even hold up to the slightest amount of scrutiny.

Michigan here. The ballot counting machines aren't connected to a network. To hack them, you'd have to have physical access. And since it is right in the middle of the room, everyone there will see you messing with it.

Well, fuck. If nate silver said rigging/hacking didn't happen, then it most certainly did.

>We need to install a firmware update guys
>Months before the election