Immigrants/refugees dont actually rape women in sweden

Sweden, the story goes, used to be very peaceful, very safe, very blond. Then it started letting in darker-skinned people. Soon there were news reports of attacks on Swedes. Now, Sweden records the highest incidence of rape in the world.

The Sweden story has become absolutely viral. You’ve probably read a version in a Facebook post, or heard it in a speech or debate. It is the argument-ender of the intolerant: To make the case against refugees, or immigration, or “Islam,” you recount a couple of stories about refugee-camp horrors, some random anecdotes of sex crimes involving brown people in various countries, and then drop the Sweden story.

Behind it you’ll find the resurrection of an old, deadly appeal to fear – that people of certain skin colours are natural-born predators who threaten white women. It’s a version of lynch-mob logic that happens to appeal to the liberal and tolerant as much as the hateful and intolerant.

And it falls apart as soon as you speak to anyone knowledgeable in Sweden.

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T. Mohammed

our broad definiton of rape does not excuse the behaviour of immigrants

By defining rape to include even simple backrubs we start to reach new levels of logic: if we define mudslimes non-human then we'll have no humanitarian issues at all.

No one gives a fuck

All Muslims should be gutted and used as petfood particularly for dogs.

You can go suck your boyfriends cock now Stefan

AFTER samolis and muslims moved in cases of rape increased 500%

both groups show up in europe over just a few years

>And it falls apart as soon as you speak to anyone knowledgeable in Sweden.
You mean leftists?

It is true that the spike has to do with what "we" count as rape now, but there's no doubt that it has still gone up. Rapes in bath houses is a new thing, done entirely by mudslimes. Gang rapes existed before, but not to this extent (mostly done by mudslimes earlier too) and most encounters you hear from by actual women are about shitskins.

Most of them will tell you (and I've seen it myself) that women at the club are approached CONSTANTLY by "tanned Swedes" almost in a threatening way. "Come one, DANCE WITH ME!", getting grabbed and approached out of nowhere.

Fuck. Off. Hans.

Why can't you fuckers be chill like our muslims. Its like you are not even part of the same religion you goatfucker. Our guys are calm at least.

Racist much?

I am glad you have provided such a comprehensive numerical and statistical backing for your assertions, Mehmet

> germany
> talking about rape in Sweden

YES!

Yes, of course. They're savages, they can't function in our society. I've never met an immigrant who shows even half of the respect Swedes show to each other.

The real problem, with refugees is them outnumbering and outbreeding the local population and taking over by sheer numbers.

T. Mohammed

The Germans, you will once again choose Merkel?

Obviously. Shes the best choice by far.

I agree, my President likes to make fun of her.

Daily reminder that Germany needs a regular bleeding otherwise you end up with people like this.

Thanks for the clarification, Mehmet Mehmetoglu.

I love Mudslimes now and pray towards mecca 5 times a day thanks to your post. Allah snackbar.

But we know it is literal rape caused by foreigners because you can easily google for cases. A worse problem than the rapes themselves are the useful idiots who parrot the (((lugenpresse))) cover up story. This creates a false impression of the cause and thus prevents us from solving the problem. It only makes it worse.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

this article is part of Swe Foreign ministry pushback against 'smears' ie. facts, on Swe govt. policy. The article ends up presenting rapefugees as the real victims (of not enough 'SWEDEN YES' pandering).

You guys are all racists

the immigrants sometimes rape the women, there was a case where a girl was raped in the night close to a petrol station for example. However most of the time the swedes take care that migrants can't do it.

good luck with that on facebook ahmed.

best part with this bullshit is we have liveleak and youtube videos with evidence en mass

you have to beat arabs into submission

the black dog thing was great

>afd nazis on Sup Forums
Kek. I hope you enjoy getting based merkel again

So are there any rape statistics with refugees for 2015/16?
Can be Sweden, Germany whatever

Rape rates should be down since we got so many new muslims. Rape is forbidden in islam

It's not rape if it's done to whites or infidels.

Bait or... MUHHAAAMAD AL FAGGOTEN

pd: please get triggered for the pic and blow yourself up. Thanks.

Correct. It's not rape if the woman is forced to consent by law.

I BELIEVE THIS.

OP, HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

>Flag
Tldr

Ya. Tell this to the 60 minutes crew that got attacked by shitskin Muzzies while reporting on "How Muslims in Sweden are peaceful"

No we're not.

>Rape is forbidden in islam

forbidden for the woman maybe. they get arrested after they get raped. fuck you mohammad, islam is fucking evil.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

I did speak to someone knowledgeable in Sweden; a 14 year old victim and her family. When I research these rapes I see what the victims, the locals, their lawyers, police/army/emergency services insiders and reports say. You're a rape enabler and a liar.

>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees.
Implying that some are. You know, it takes ONE shitskin to drive a truck over 500 people.

o kurwa, o ja pierdole, if this isn't satire I hope you get your share of muslim love, and your parents too since they spawned you.

Only a sociopath could write something like this since you're clearly not dumb.

It's copypasta.
This is a load of bullshit. Get your rape bracelet antifucks, you'll need it when you're sent to the gulag with the shitskins.

Cool wall of text, Muhammed, but surely you as an expert on Muslim culture are very well aware that yes indeed Muslims are sexually harassing, assaulting, and raping a lot more than non-Muslims. If you think it's good, then don't do this little sideshow of trying to sweep it under the carpet. If you think it's bad, speak about it and oppose it.

Thanks for correcting the record, Mr. Shekelbergstein.

Nice blog

Have you heard of Reddit.com/r/politics?

>It's copypasta
Explains why it's well written. That IQ test I've taken must have been a scam. Sup Forums is not for an average joe, the learning curve is quite steep.

fpbp

>Racist much?
Yes, and proud of it. This doesn't work as an emergency argument ender when you are beaten here.

And that's bad why exactly?

It's actually against the law to make such statistics in cuck countries

Lol so they are fleeing their shit hole homeland seeking shelter and they breed asap? fuck man they are like beaners they want a better future but they end up with like 3-4 anchor babys they cant afford to feed, I dont understand the pleb logic if you are poor why the fuck would you breed unless for goverment aid

What is the narrow definition of Göteborg car bomb?

You'll get used to it. It's an equivalent of a toilet door in a night club, anybody can smear his shit on it. Sometimes its something useful, 90% of the time its satire or shitposting. It's fun.