Jealous Sup Forums?

Jealous Sup Forums?
>Almost three-quarters of a million UK adults say they are gay, lesbian or bisexual - equivalent to 1.5% of the population, a survey suggests.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11398629

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografia_das_orientações_sexuais
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does liking traps make you bi?

degenerate kys

Leave it to muslims to be faggots

Get on with the times, britcuck

>In 2009, in a survey conducted by the University of São Paulo in 10 Brazilian capitals, 7.8% of men said they were homosexual and 2.6% bisexual, for a total of 10.4% of the male population

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografia_das_orientações_sexuais

I think so

This makes sense. I've always thought faggot was about 1/100. From my year in school (9 classes, 15-20 each), I can only think of one confirmed homo.

>or
>OR
>(((OR)))
This is the tactic they use to boost fag numbers in statistics.
You have to be insane to believe that 1.5% people are gay, that's why they put in the ''or''.
What it basically means is that 0.01% are gay or lesbian and 1.499% people (mostly women) identify as bisexual, which may or may not be just a phase.

Any ''study'' that doesn't separate gay, lesbian and bisexual into different categories is not credible. It's like saying that 100% of people rape babies, did 9/11, have been on the moon OR breath air.

They also do the same with rape statistics.
The 1 out of 5 women get raped statistic comes from a survey where women were asked if they have ever been raped, gang raped, sexually assaulted OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR had sex while slightly drunk ((((((((((((((OR))))))))))))))) catcalled.

This is pure insanity and you have to be completely braindead to believe this shit.
1 out 100 people is not gay. It's not even 1 out of 1000.

In other words, background level of naturally occurring gays. What's your point?

There were like 4 guys we used to mock and call faggots back in 5th to 10th grade, they all came out eventually. Also one chick that wanted to become a ftm tranny but she stopped doing hormone therapy and "is now a woman again". That's still only 2% so sounds about right. Although that doesn't take any possible lesbians into account.

1.5%, who cares - I would start caring only if it was like 20% it would mean I often bump into them doing various stuff in society.

Let them fuck each other in the ass - no one cares, it's their limited biological life on this planet - which will be doomed by the sun in few billion years... sun which will be doomed itself after it explodes, then all stars explode - few form from the residual elements - it goes on for a while but much shittier... then all die out, black holes radiate out, and if big crunch happens - everything will split in most fundamental particles and then the particles themselves will become radiation just for a small amount of time because after that time / space will cease to be.

Everything is pointless anyway.

1% or even 0.5% already is too high. Anyone who isn't a complete moron should be able to see that it's a fabricated number.

Every 100th person you bump into is not gay. It's 1 out of 2000 at worst.

Post the full image

You can't know actually, lots of people don't leave their house so often.

If you would stop everyone on street that your eye can meet and somehow find out their sexual orientation and none, almost none say he's gay - then you're right.

>polls

kill yourself

Biased and targeted polling, if you ask the right group of people you will always get skewed poll results to give whatever answer you want.

The majority of the UK are not gay, lesbo or BI.

That's like asking people on Sup Forums the same question and using the results to say 90% of the world are gay/les/bi.

Yes, many sodomites are going to be killed.

Don't be naive. You can tell if someone is gay just by looking at them. Being gay is a mental illness and they act like it.
In all my life I've known 4 gays who were open about it a bisexual (leaning gay) in the closet. Every single person who isn't autistic can tell you that they're gay just by looking at them.

I have not seen a single fag who flies under the radar only to come out of closet and shock me.
Were you surprised to find out Elton John is gay? Freddy Mercury? Anderson Cooper was called gay way before he came out of closet.
There is not a single fag who can mask their gayness that well.

The 1.5% is a complete lie.

>still no mountain blade

wat the fuck

>Faggotry is normal and widespread
>1.5% of the population

Ugh...

>1.5%

is that supposed to be impressive?

Yes, it's statistic manipulation. A complete bullshit number
see
That'd 3 out of 200.
It would mean that there are at least 10 fags in every school and workplace.

Jinx is mein Waifu.

Where the fuck do you work? There are not 650 employees at my workplace.

sauce?

>this thread

Read the article -- it's not suggesting three-quarters of the the UK are LGBT, rather that there are 3/4 of a million LGBT people in the UK.

The phrasing is awkward; it's suppose to mean that 1.5% of the UK (3/4 million people) are LGBT, not 75%.

There are gay people that act as the male, they dress like normal people, are very masculine, talk normally - but when they get home they fuck another guy in the ass.

Sorry, but I don't interact with homosexuals - they're very rare here, think I've only seen two my whole life.

Show me one.

Are you kidding?

no it makes you a massive faggot who should consider suicide

mhh might they have oversample people from big citys like they always do in stuff like this

Weren't they supposed to be 10-15%? :^)

Kek, I asked this tranny in my school what percent she thought was gay, she/he was like "oh yeah 50 percent at least", fucking bs its a tiny minority lol xd

>there are more people that voted for Aleppo man than fags
>they still somehow get 90% of television time

That describes that Latvia guy perfectly, lmao.

I wonder who could be behind this.

>Joe Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

>Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

>U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
>Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

Cool you won't breed

Im sure most of them claimed to be bi because they think its cool or something

Seems to be consistent with the recent CDC survey.

1.5%
So? That's lower then the number of criminals and we don't want them around either.
It just goes to show they play such a huge oversized role in our politics, we really should not be tripping over our selfs to accommodate 1% of the popltuon. Politics should focus on jobs and the economy . Enough with this faggot shit

If it's the artist, might be hirame

Fagolian

nice pic, saved.

>tfw you realise politics focuses on accommodating 1% of the population.

"come on shoot faster" on sadpanda

See: It has been like that for decades. Before that it was blacks, now it's just gonna be blacks, trannies, Muslims, gays, and every possible minority until your society is completely taken over by it.

>POLLS SAY LEAVE BTFO
>POLLS SAY TRUMP BTFO