I'm a civic nationalist

>I'm a civic nationalist
>I don't care what colour you are as long as you believe in liberal Western values and secularism

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11715293
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant wait for that fat faggot to drop dead

This. CIVIC-NATIONALISTS OUT!

There is literally NOTHING wrong with civic nationalism. Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you can't

This is a reasonable position. Be serious for a second lads, we're never going to go full Reich. Settling for a strictly enforced civic nationalism, with secure borders may be the best we can do.

>i'm a white nationalist
>I believe in securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>MUH FREE HEALTHCARE WILL BE TAKEN AWAY

Why, with so many preexisting medical conditions does he wonder why no reputable insurance agency will cover him?

Boogie has never been funny. Anyone who supports eBaumsworld is a degenerate faggot.

t.South African nigger

Says the fucking South African.

Why cant we be as homogeneous as Japan? It is in no-way impossible.

Where's that picture of the fat gamer in a MAGA hat with a picture of Milo in the background?

It has never worked, for example the once beautiful country of south africa, now a civil nationalistic negro shit hole. Well, disproven next.

>White nationalist
>posting a kike
Haha good joke

i hope this is an ironic post

I must have seen the phrase 'civic nationalist' more times in the last 24 hours than in my entire previous history browsing Sup Forums, who the fuck keeps shilling it?

The absolute worst

>blacks tried it and failed so it doesn't work!
O im laffin

This post gave me iron poisoning.

It doesn't work because it just adds another social fracture point that can be exploited by (((whoever wishes to do so))).

That's how you end up like America for example where you can have a constant struggle between several minority groups going on while pushing for more laws eroding what the original civic nationalism was about. That's why they're pushing it so hard, because it's pretty fucking easy changing ideology compared to changing the demographic make up of a population.

Good luck teaching patriotism and civic duty with that 40 IQ points gap, cuck

I don't see the problem...?

>le fedora meme

Civic nationalism is at least feasible you autistic LARPer. How does it feel knowing that your ideological purity has led you to following a limp wristed poofter as your messiah, you fucking embarassment?

Nationalism without a solid footing based around race and ethnicity is just patriotardism.

rome?

The fat fuck recently explained that Obamacare saved him about $600 a month. He is sad that he will now have to pay for his own degeneracy, instead of resorting to muh state.
Him and TotalBiscuit were hilarious these elections.

Styx has mentioned it a few times, people are probably just parroting him. Doesn't make it bad though.

strawpoll.me/11715293

VOTE
this is from another thread.

How come there is no "As long as it's under a reasonable percentage, like 1-2%, it's fine" option?

It's like chose between: A) No immigrants in your country what so ever, and B) Let immigrants establish their culture in your own society and eventually let them take it over through birth rates

and option B is winning...

I pointed that out. 'Exclusively' is a strong word.

America is 70% white

I could be a civic nationalist if there was any benefit to it over ethnic nationalism, but there doesn't seem to be any. A significantly multi-ethnic society will always become multicultural unless the central power oppresses them into line or the different peoples balkanize. There's even problems with European peoples mixing with each other.

I'd take civic nationalism over multiculturalism but it's in no way ideal.

this is what "civic nationalism" means

It won't stay like that for long thanks to civic nationalist cucks.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Society is a multi-generational project that doesn't profit from allowing minorities, quite the opposite.

see it's not the cuckservatism of appealing to minorities and trying to convince them

it's sneaky and legal tactics to change the demographics and empower white people (gerrymandering, voter suppression, electoral college, stuffing the supreme court)

(((Western))) values

see I've seen it. I don't care, because the end result will still be this with a tad of

>hurr it's the same outcome

no it's not, with those policies you will never lose an election, cities will grow increasingly irrelevant in politics, and the white rural population (the one that votes Republican) will increase

meanwhile Richard Spencer types will never in their life times hold any real power, not democratically, and they don't have the guts nor the numbers to take it forcefully, they are only detrimental to the cause because they can't hide their powerlevel

Richard Spencer is also a retard with 0 charisma, 0 debate skills and 0 brains, all looks

yay

He looks like a faggot, what are you talking about?

>hurr Richard Spencer
How the fuck is that sod relevant to anything?

What you're suggesting does not work as it hasn't once in history, because it all hinges on an ideological shift that can and will be reversed and quite easily so thanks to the already existing fracture points in society. That shit would maybe work with a clean slate but not in a country like America with its current demographics and the subversion of key positions.

It was never tried in history until now, and it just worked 10 days ago massive faggot. Trump won the election without the popular vote, massive retard.

Civic nationalism will never empower whites. It's literally expecting thousands of different ethnicities to follow x set of values without complaining.
Things like BLM will happen in far greater numbers.

And nobody cares about Spencer.

>Trump won the election without the popular vote, massive retard.
What the hell are you talking about. It was not the first time it happened.

>It was never tried in history until now

Oh come on, is basically what classical liberalism in America was. Look how it turned out.

>those unecessary insults
No need to get butthurt.

>I'm a white nationalist
>This utopian ideology is so far from practicality that somebody must be paying me to uphold it
>Richard Spencer's mentor was a Jew but we're antisemites, motivated purely by reason
Pick all 3

trying to make people associate civic nationalism with neckboard losers would work if neckbeards werent all literal racists and normies weren't civics

We need to start correcting people when they say Western. They obviously mean white.

>following a limp wristed poofter as your messiah,
Milo Yiannopolous?