Wtf

Why are europeans so dirty and shower so little?They are worse than indonesians and arabs,literally poo in loo tier.

Because we don't get covered in shit as often.

We have baths peasant.

Maybe if you didn't shower in shitwater you wouldn't feel the need to shower twice a day.

In Europe it's not so hot so you won't sweat unless exercising. One typical European day won't make you smell bad.

Hot, tropical countries have to shower more.
More shocking news on Eyewitness News at 11.

wait what is a shampoo according to this graph?

in Murca, shampoo is the liquid soap you use on your head

>Falling for the shampoo/shower jew

>Live in cold climate where you don't sweat for half the year and spend most of your time inside
>Expecting us to get dirty from sweat in just a day

Wait a minute, how is the average showers so high when both india and china are on the left of it?

ugly favelapoor kys

People in warmer climates shower more, shocking data

It's the females. I've had male and female roommates, dudes always showered daily, that can't be said from the girls.

colder temperatures, less humid, air conditioning, less manual labor jobs, etc.

apparently there are places people shower without using liquid head soap

Basically this

You're probably wondering why someone won't shampoo their hair with every shower. Black people and people with their hair consistency can't shampoo every time. That's why they go to their own barber shops and wear doo rags and shower caps. My mom is a hair dresser and has had to tell black people she doesn't know how to cut their hair

Europeans in business schedule all their meetings for the beginning of the week because by Friday the meeting room would smell so badly that no business can be done properly. Disgusting farm animals.

>showering 12 times a week
kek

If you ever sniffed a European girl's glorious, ripe dookiehole after 3 showerless days... You would know the answer to this question.

would do that do if I'd live in a dirty shithole like Brazil

you really have to be a greasy hairy ballsack to shower almost twice a day on average.
I shower exactly 7 times a week, nothing more nothing less

M8, in a climate like Britain's showering just over 5 times a week is absolutely optimal.

You don't need to shower anymore than this, and if you do properly shower with soaps like we do you'll end up irritating your skin.

I've always said that non southerncone whites smell like shit. But they won't accept the truth.

superior genetics as well as general public hygienics

if I showered more often I would have frozen to death long time ago

My plane ride to Spain was unbearable. They all had body odor.

>12 showers in 7 days

Why

Northern Europe is pretty cold

Showering daily is actually bad for your skin

You don't need to shampoo your hair every day. My gf has hair all the way down her back and only washes it once a week. It doesn't get really greasy either. Your scalp adapts after a few weeks of indeed running around with a greasy mop.

mhh might it be the fact that we dont really do physical labour and that we actually dont live in a country that is humid all the time?

Guys have greasier scalps. Most girls I know wash their hair like once or twice a week max.

Then why do a lot of you still have BO?