You hicks in SC got tricked into voting in an Indian woman

You cant make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/buauwrVz6xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than a joo

Did her clearly whitened skin, fake generic southern name, and deep southern drawl convince you inbreds she was white? Maybe Republicans should start funding education again so you'd know how to use Google.

Why are you getting so triggered when a naturalized American gets into cabinet? Would you rather Hillary win and have Muslims govern you?

When US, UK, Canada, Russia and Australia are all unaware that India is secretly putting its RAW agents on all the levels of their government.

Yeas! Keep busy with Poo In Loo while we secretly take control

He's a bad troll

What's literally wrong with Indian Americans?

The are the most educated and highest earning ethnic group in America.

>Shitskins
>"American"

Shes gone now, bitch. Thank you, Trump!

Take it easy user, I think you dropped your tin foil hat. Now go back to sleep

As an outhouse American I resent the tinfoil hat slur.

They're more educated and make more money than you. When was the last time you saw an Indian American in prison?

In the several hours you posted frog memes in your mom's basement today and talked about "muh white race", probably 100 pajeets got PhDs in the US and a newly minted 6 figure salary.

Looks like you've got some catching up to do cumskin.

>thinks American's are not shitskins

Chink have you actually seen Indian "Americans" IRL? Literal subhumans.

Ever think that the racism you're putting onto the south doesn't exist and is just psychological projection of your own closet racism?
It isn't southerns that place every race into biological categories on how they're "supposed to act vote and believe" it is soley white liberals who do this. The fact that this is extremely racist is entirely lost on you because"we have good intentions" with your paternalistic condescending racism.

Subhumans who are more successful and ambitious than you? Those are some subhumans, huh!

Yeah, all those subhuman doctors and finance people.

So?

Is she anti mudslime? If so then she might be alright.

India like China is a giant sell out to the contemporary neo-liberal powers. They're the ones selling their souls and filling up the internet with propaganda that divides and conquers the entire world by race and any other arbitrary identity

India is still also somewhat based on the caste system, they're all still a bunch of hypocrites that are self-haters and despise their own skin color by subscribing to a system and media outlets that tell them its better having lighter or white skin

Indians are often sell outs, especially racists, with very little ethics or values, they only want to be white like the Chinese for their own selfish gain at any cost.

Wrong assumption.

Forgot link

youtu.be/buauwrVz6xc

I'm from SC. Haley never built one toilet while governess.

She was challenged in a forum about the disrepair of our toilets and she just held her hand up in the questioners face and kept saying "what what what" them she looked over to the lieutenant governor and winked.

Fuck Haley!

Is there a problem with toilets in SC?

And what are you?
>Muh azn waifus
>Muh honorary Japanese!
>Muh dick

she looks german tho,
sabine schmitz n sheeiiit.

holy shit fuck off reddit

We know she's indian just like we knew Piyush Jindal was indian

like I can literally tell your some fucking faggot from /r/smuglibcuckmoron who heard Sup Forums was OMG RAYCISS AGAINST EVERYONE OY VEY and thought this was going to be some brilliant troll.

and you can't make it to the toilet, who's the fool now?

>Did her clearly whitened skin, fake generic southern name, and deep southern drawl convince you inbreds she was white? Maybe Republicans should start funding education again so you'd know how to use Google.

First of all, Indians are Caucasian you dumb ass, and not all are dark complected either. Secondly, Non of the "hicks" in the south had a problem voting for Bobby Jindal either. Finally, despite what you think, the majority of us are not racist. If there was a black conservative woman running against a white liberal male, I'm going to vote for the person who best represents my political views --not for whomever is my preferred gender of race. We are not a bunch of idiots.

Indian hate mudslimes. And she's no shitskin. Where's the problem?

She's been our governor dicknose, she's why we have Boeing instead of Seattle

>Afganistan
Are you okay user?

Boeing in Charleston is a fucking great facility! Been there. Also the BMW facility is a good thing too for your state.

I'm American, deployed. I'm from South Carolina

Hey! I'm from Charleston bruh, you get downtown while you were there?

Did her mom get loo'd or bleached?

sure. I lived on vanderhorst st for 8 months a year ago

Everyone knows she Indian. South Carolina is a progressive state. Everyone knows that. What are you on about mate?

Yeah I figured that out. I'm asking are you allowed to Sup Forums while on duty.

No shit? I lived on Gordon st, near the citadel

I'm a civilian cuh, I do what I want

>What are you on about mate?

If you're going to US proxy, at least talk like an American.

>Did her clearly whitened skin, fake generic southern name, and deep southern drawl convince you inbreds she was white? Maybe Republicans should start funding education again so you'd know how to use Google.

Why are liberals such ignorant, narrow minded, bigoted race baiters? Is that what's important to you? A person's race? I'm suprised you haven't brought up the fact that all these racist bigoted, sexist, xenophobic, racist hicks voted for a woman. Grow up already!

Yeah, I only went up there once for a riverdogs game

It's not so bad, considering that the only people who hate Sand niggers more than White people are Curry Niggers

Thirsty Thursday's man, dollar beer? I could get wrecked and stagger back to my house. It was great. Drive a taxi for 2 years there while I was in school. Love that town

You guys are trying hard today!

SC Reporting

She's from fucking Bamberg SC, literally nowheresville. It's as southern as a semi-rural town can possibly be.

We are well aware that she is Indian, but she's overall been ok as Governor, except folding up on the dixie flag issue, but with the Dylan Roof fallout, I don't blame her for folding up, as the area was pretty nervous about Fergason 2.0

They flow backwards. You wouldnt understand, Apu.

Real gangstas live on Folly famalam.

This

Bruh! I moved to James island after I got divorced. I currently own a condo off fort Johnson. 29412 my nigg

Lancaster county / State employee here. Fuck her, she won't ever give us a raise.

Nice, hold it down in the Chucktown my dude. I'll be back one day.

>Maybe Republicans should start funding education again so you'd know how to use Google.

Just like the educational voucher system those evil heartless republicans tried to pass in Indiana? You know the one our heroic democrat president intervened and shot down in the best interest of the working class and poor? We wouldn't want low income parents being able to send their disadvantaged children to quality charter schools now would we? Better education should be only reserved for those who can afford it, right? We need to keep 'em dumb so they continue to vote democrat.

Bro, what'd you leave? CofC was at 5/1 girl/guy ratio last semester. Girls are literally everywhere

second that, it's great!

Is this the start of a grand Indian-Russian-US Alliance?!?!!!