So now that hes officially betrayed you whos your next meme candidate?

so now that hes officially betrayed you whos your next meme candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/donald-trump-investigating-hillary-would-be-very-very-divisive-for-the-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJKCUekQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mom

>officially betrayed you
[Citation needed]

He isn't doing what the media said he would do.

/thread

Kanye 2020.

FUCK OFF SHILL

CTR fags are up early today.

R A R E
A
R
E

>picking either Romney, Giuliani or Bolton for SoS, ergo neoconservatism+++
>believes in climate change now
>no prosecution of Clinton

>im gonna lock hillary up
>lol jk

Moonman 2020

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/donald-trump-investigating-hillary-would-be-very-very-divisive-for-the-country/

Vermin Supreme.

Disavowing white supremacists and Alt-Right.

He hasn't even acknowledged Sup Forums himself.

He disavowed the alt-right, i.e. Reddit

He won't deliver on the toothbrushing death squads, you just know it.

How did he betray us? By denouncing the ((((alt-right))))) and white supremacists?

(((Media)))
I only wanted not Hillary so I wouldn't have to see the first real nuclear war. Merry Christmas. I've already won. Liberal tears are just a cherry on top and if he gives me a 15k standard deduction that would save me 5k annually I'm even happier.

Who would ever acknowledge Sup Forums you fucking retard

Chelsea Clinton :D

Just because he "disavowed" the alt-right doesn't mean he betrayed us. Can you imagine the total chimp out if he didn't do that? He had to say that just so all the cucks won't riot even more.

He is not even President yet.
Sage.

Richard Spencer

>listening to the media who got it all wrong in the first place

Trump played normies with their own emotions with contraversial issues, anyone who isn't 15 understands this.

This is the beginning of the end of career politicians in the West treating politics likea personal hegemony, and all you drumpfposting fags care about is what the fucking media says about trump.

Welcome to the full intellectual death of the left wing, middle classes are going to flip to right wing (like what has already been happening over the last 4 years but at fucking warp speed) and the left will be full of women and betas arguing that minorities should have the fate of the Western world in their hands.

I love that leftism has suicided itself due to leftists not being able to crack into intellectual debate about politics, pottery.

If he pressed that, Obama would just pardon her. Come inauguration it's out of his power to stop him.
45D bowling

>oh shit minus 60 days after becoming president Trump has still not fulfiled a single campaign promise

He acknowledged/pol/ once actually. It was on his twitter

MY LORD, ORDER AND WE SHALL OBEY

is this a joke?

the Hillary butt hurt is exquisite this morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJKCUekQ

leftists dont understand that we have shifted to a new reality and they are now the joke.

"Justin looked.at me! He looked.at me for a sec I promise.im not imagining it. Justin Bieber looked at me "

Giuliani was always going to be AG or SoS either way
It was inevitable
But SoS doesn't really matter as much as AG in this administration since Trump works more directly on foreign issues than say Obama or Bush
Maybe next term he can focus more on SoS relate stuff
These 4 years are more about domestic policy and the flow with Mexico and Leafland
Clinton is eventually going to be prosecuted, but he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and explode in approval ratings (I know, most of the population is autistic for not wanting the law applied to literal criminals)
She's gonna fall on her own weight through FBI investigations, it wouldn't be wise to not even be president and start calling for her prosecution

You'll see headlines about it in maybe a year or two
For 2 days

Underrated post.

So he's ashamed of his fanbase? I thought you faggots wanted a red-pilled candidate?

I WILL FOLLOW DONALD TRUMP

MY BROTHER

MY CAPTAIN

MY KING

fuck off back to re.ddit m8, your threads need attention.

Worst poster on this board, you mayas well tripfag.

Are you 10 or do you just have downs m8?

You know how I know you're new here?

He's waiting so that Obama can't pardon her and then he'll strike it's like pulling back an arrow before letting it go at the right time.

if obama was going to pardon hillary, he would've done it already
trump is pussing out

sage & hide.

Don't waste your braincells brothers

WE ARE PRESIDENT !!!
TRUMP 2016 MAGA MEGA

#pizzagate is real

Don't forget, making taxpayers pay for the wall.

Oh! And the wall.
He literally said "a physical and impenetrable barrier" and now he's all like, "we'll look into it".

He loves to shit on the people who support him, and they love to eat it

>trump won't get the nomination
>trump will surely drop out after that transpire tape
>these rape allegations will finish trump
>trump can't win in the debates
>trump has about as much a chance of winning as the cubs do of winning the world series
>trump won't win the election anyway
>trump won't press charges on Hillary
You've been so wrong for so long. When will you learn?
Why is ctr still getting paid?

He's making way too many concessions to the (((establishment))). Obviously he has to reach out to some degree, but appointing Romney and Priebus is the height of cuckoldry; the party's gonna swallow him, impeach, and install Pence, mark my words. He needs to leverage his power more or he's dead.