Which group of people (if any) would you choose to eradicate if you had to kill them all one by one with a rifle?

Which group of people (if any) would you choose to eradicate if you had to kill them all one by one with a rifle?

They are all lined up for you (for example all 20million-ish Jews on the planet) in one long line, you can take breaks to sleep and eat if you like but you cannot leave once you choose to start. If you decide you've had enough you will be killed, if you go through with it and successfully kill all of the people from the group you chose, there will be no repercussions as your identity will remain anonymous.

Whites

oh my, is that really the gril from true grit?

do you get paid?

because i already spend 8 hours a day doing crap. If im getting a decent salray and I can do it for 8 hours a day then maybe its not so bad.

Especially if not involved in the logistics of getting them there, and clean up.

T H I C C

sage & hide.

Don't waste your braincells brothers

WE ARE PRESIDENT !!!
TRUMP 2016 MAGA MEGA

#pizzagate is real

fpbp, modern whites are a leech on society.

never mind. I worked it out. non stop assuming i kill 40 people a minute it would take me 77 years. assuming no breaks or sleep ever.

Let's say you get paid minimum wage for your service.

Whoose society?

Am I allowed to get fun and inventive? Like shooting two with one bullet?

Can I steal some of the qts and lock them in my basement?

You're welcome to try.

every single jew in power
or all rabbis and their first born sons

people with no traces of neanderthal dna

Canadians, to the last fucking one of them including my fellow countrymen shitposting with a proxy or because they live there.

Protip: a good 70% of canadian posters are actually italian shitposters. I fucking hate them

>Protip: a good 70% of canadian posters are actually italian shitposters
what

>"Which GROUP of people (if any) would you choose to eradicate..."

I would eradicate any person with an IQ less than 90, irregardless of race, religion, or nationality.

it would take years but I'm willing to make the sacrifice to personally rid the earth of jews. just spread out the international banking jews randomly to keep it interesting.

Would you kill yourself first or last?

>irregardless
So when are you committing suicide?

All Sunnis...of all colors and sects.

>irregardless

start by yourself, retard

is it this easy to bait people now

I'd choose Reifags desu senpai

But if you kill them all then they win

>Which group of people (if any) would you choose to eradicate if you had to kill them all one by one with a rifle?
Collectivists.

Your payment is not having to deal with them anymore.

Trannys

Lesbians and bisexual women

SHILLS

I would shoot them one by one

What about sex during my breaks? Vidya? The internet? Can I choose the food I get? Do I get some exercise equipment? Will my lifespan be increased so that I can accomplish the task of killing all the Jews without coming out a 120 year old man if I come out at all?

>pedophiles
Can I use a machete instead?

Blacks. And I wouldn't stop till they're all gone.

Radical islamists, i'd tell everyone, everyone would love me

Niggers