IT'S OVER, BREITBART IS SHLLING FOR BOLTON NOW, NEOCONSERVATISM ON STEROIDS INCOMING...

IT'S OVER, BREITBART IS SHLLING FOR BOLTON NOW, NEOCONSERVATISM ON STEROIDS INCOMING, BRACE FOR REGIME CHANGE AND NUCLEAR WAR

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/22/truth-john-bolton-iraq-war-wmd-diplomacy/

Breitbart has always loved Bolton he calls into their radio show at least once a week

they're neocohens who pretend to be muh populist-nationalists

The alt right could have stopped this. The alt-right is against pointless war, but no, cucks had to complain about alt right policy because >MUH NAZIS!

Fucking retards

Neocons will always be virtue-signalling pricks. Complete cucks on domestic policy but completely insane on the world stage. It doesn't make any sense.

I knew supporting Trump was a good deal.

t.neocon

Are you the neocon mongol from the other threads? I'm on to you.

I've already taken my multiarmed form. You will never catch me.

>Alt-right creates the term Cuckservatives.
>becomes the real cucks in the end

Breitbart was never "alt right"

Alt right is a mainly a buzzword for anyone who isn't a neocon, but fags are trying to act as if it means one specific thing

Breitbart shilling for neocons shouldn't be a surprise. They shill for Israel more than Fox News does. That's why I think it's hilarious when people try and say Bannon is an anti-Semite while he's a well-known Zionist

Whats wrong with bolton? Guy seems pretty much right about everything I've seen him talk about.

I actually dont think Bolton is that bad its up to Trump to determine if he is a warmonger or just likes to talk big as a form of brinksmanship even if Trump doesnt want to invade anywhere

>defends the war in iraq to this day
>wants regime change in Syria and Iran, he even mentioned the fucking nuclear option
>doesn't want reconciliation with Russia

He has the same foreign policy positions as Hillary Clinton.

>pro-Iraq war (still)
>Anti-Russia
>Pro-Regime Change
>warmonger

Aside from his commitment to kill mudslimes he's shit. Flynn is the better general in terms of policy

wtf i love bush now

This would be unforgivable. Pls Trump. Dont give in to the MIC.

I'll be so fucking pissed if Trump picks Bolton. He literally is the Neocon of all Neocons.

it fills me with disgust that bolton is even being considered

I hope the official consideration is just a symbolic gesture to the party establishment but I still have a bad feeling about this.

one writer on Breitbart made a case for Bolton

It's not a hivemind

It shouldn't be a hivemind but this article reads like a National Review propaganda piece. There's no real substance there only the vague WMD fearmongering that has gone out of style for ten years now already.

The whole thing argues that he wasn't a planner for the Iraq war but then this:

>I played no significant decision-making role on Iraq policy, because Powell and Armitage largely excluded me from these issues, no doubt fearing that my views would be similar to Cheney’s and Rumsfeld’s and not their own.

Well, that's what I fear, too. Not that he did or did not play a part in the planning, but that his views would be similar to Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Shoo, shoo.