Now that the nazis and altistic-righters are eating themselves to death, lets have an ancap AMA thread

Now that the nazis and altistic-righters are eating themselves to death, lets have an ancap AMA thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IXevL9fwteg
youtube.com/watch?v=38K9X5PMLRU
youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like ancrap amirite fellas

Is murder legal in an ancap society?

rekt

there arent any laws so nothing is legal nor illegal. you do probably get killed thou if you murder someone

you mean just like the not private ambulance does?

So, if I and my friends manage to create a group and I confiscate money from everyone, there will be no one to stop me?

No police?

Private police and courts.

How does anarcho-capitalism address the tragedy of the commons?

yeah now and the fact that everyone that isnt stupid is armed or pays for private security

it doesnt thats why its so great

That's not true. There are laws; there just aren't any rulers.

on second thought
I don't think you're old enough to be posting on Sup Forums.

ok, but who oversees the private police?

Like who judges cases of police brutality etc?

what if someone is poor and can't pay for private police?

Is this a serious question? All land and sea would be privately owned.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does this trigger you?

>there are laws
>there is no one to make laws

pick one

there is a reason why ancaps get off to the NAP that much

>police brutality
Doesn't matter
They don't have to be accountable
If someone feels they were wronged they retaliate with their own private forces and weapons

Is there a more autistic political ideology than anarcho-capitalism?

a representative monarchy for example

So if everyone has their own interpretation of laws and justice, won't their be chaos?

Also, what is stopping a bunch of rich guys from teaming up and taking over the entire state using their combined private police and turning it into an dictatorship?

>yfw you try to exact any form of justice in ANCAP society

Not that I've seen.

At least commies make /some/ sense when they're not Tumblrinas.

Google the NAP

That they're privately owned isn't an answer, though. Also, land and sea are not the only resources.

There can still be laws without rulers; there are international trade agreements between countries for mutual benefit, even though there exists no higher authority to enforce them (inb4 UN. No.) Anarchy is not the same thing as anomie.

R O A D S ?
O
A
D
S
?

and that is why anarcho capitalism would never last longer than 10 days in practice in the real world

>when you capture a busful of school children, enslave them, give them guns and use them to kill the parents that try to reclaim their stolen kids, thus violating the NAP

I'd personally start my own death squad to take land and install Fascism, just to prove the anarchist meme wrong.

what do you think about roads?

you do know that those trade agreements are enforced by the goverment?

What is it like to be gay?

>an ancap AMA thread.
Why are so many Ancaps homosexual?

Way to miss the point. Nothing forces either government to abide by them except mutual benefit.

>gather rich friends
>overtake all land with private armies
>people need to pay to use our lands
>create laws on our interests
but we are not called government

there's no legal, there's private rules, you must ask for the private rules of the property owner or cooperative/corporation you're in, these rules are contractual, voluntary, and if you don't like em, you dont step inside and you live on your own

If you step in without invitation you're likely getting arrested, if you show bad intent or resistance, you're ded and the community's children labour will make football balls with your skin

except the fact that internations treatys are above constitutional laws

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IXevL9fwteg
youtube.com/watch?v=38K9X5PMLRU
youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI

Was getting a (You) a part of your plan?

Have fun playing handicapped, user.