Are we the baddies Sup Forums? The guy who killed her was a far-right nazi sympathizer

Are we the baddies Sup Forums? The guy who killed her was a far-right nazi sympathizer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Jo_Cox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she was a globalist though
#imwithtom

No shit. Sup Forums is satire. No one here in their right mind actually supports some racist murderer.

good and bad are just a mater of prespective, for some we are evil for some we are angels

the bad guys are the government who manipulated a mentally ill man to commit murder

This.

thanks for that, pinhead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Jo_Cox

If you support her murder you are the bad guy yes, the guy was a violent animal. Do you think he would have done something like this if he had waited to see the brexit result? Well, perhaps, being insane, but what a waste of life.

The reaction to her death was pretty subdued on Sup Forums if I remember correctly, mostly joking about it to dissolve the discomfort (how Sup Forums deals with anything tb h)

This board is actually pretty tame compared to some other right wing outlets, I think because most of us are just young guys who are fed up with political correctness or whatever, but we're not born-and-bred crazy fucking mountaineers from Montana or "old school" white nationalist types

who is this woman?

Who is this?

How new are you retards? Just wandered in? Look at the fucking filename.

where have you been?

1. The world was a better place the moment she died

2. Literally who gave a fuck, Brexit was a couple days away

She was killed by MI5 tho

good riddance

Yeah none of us

Hitler did * wrong :^)

antifa concern trolls pls go

she deserved to get shot,she was destroying britain

go tarmac a road and nick some scrap metal you fucking pikey

thats why I say hey man nice..nice shit man

fpbp, globalists aren't humans. Also checked.

i never killed anyone

#imwithtom

The world would be a better place if a lot of people died, hypothetically, but "quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Rely on violence and "might is right" and you'll end up being on the wrong end of the stick.

I still laugh whenever I think about how she died for nothing

hey rabbi...why you shootin' her AND stabbin' her?

>This was just a Jewish false flag like WTC and Bataclan. The only difference to other false flag attacks is, that Richard Gutjahr didn't filmed it.

Holy shit this may be the most disgusting display of newgayness I have ever witnessed

>HEHE IM DEFINITELY NOT A MUGGY NEWCUNT HAHA YOU FELL FOR IT NEWGAYS

yeahh whatever cunt