I don't get why everyone is so confused as to why Trump picked Nikki Haley to be the UN Ambassador

I don't get why everyone is so confused as to why Trump picked Nikki Haley to be the UN Ambassador.

Haley opposed Trump during the primary while the Lt. Governor supported Trump. With Haley out of the way, now at a position where she has to take orders from Trump, the Trump supporting Lt. Governor becomes the governor of South Carolina. It's literally 4D chess

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2010/05/26/nikki_haley_affair_texts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lieutenant gov is also a segregationist, kek

Exactly

Literally this.

>Picking an Indian
>Picking a woman

Trump is a fucking SJW and Sup Forums voted for him

FUCKING KEK

He's elevating her to a position she doesn't deserve, which will allow her to further her career.

You could make the same case for Obama making Hillary his secretary of state, but it became the basis for her (failed) presidential career

>ambassador to the UN
>more prestigious than governor
It's a major demotion.

9/10 milf by the way

He's putting her in a position of "not very much power" which he intends to make "no power at all and a lot of embarrassment" when he withdraws from the UN and causes it to collapse as it richly deserves to do.

Well, she is a complete whore... so your chances of hitting it are actually pretty high.

SCfag here. Also one of the few Libfags in the state. Despite the fact I've disagreed with many of her actions, Haley has been a good governor for our state. One of the few Republicans I've ever voted for.

Also I honestly think Trump hates the UN so sending someone unimportant there shouldn't affect him at all.
Why would be put a good ambassador in when he's planning on dropping UN funding?

salon.com/2010/05/26/nikki_haley_affair_texts/

2020 is Trump/Haley
2024 is Haley/reformed Spencer

SC fag here. There are a lot of moonbats here.

Haley is a fucking whore.

So now whenever the faggots at the UN want to fuck with America, they're doing so by fucking with an Indian woman. Either they pussy out, or they come across as massive hypocrites. It's a smart appointment.

We didn't even get to inauguration before betrayal. Haley and her kind are exactly why I voted Trump - to get RID of the SHE's in conservative clothing. There isn't a single appointment that could have made me regret my vote as much as this one.
Trump is already saying he won't prosecute Hillary, will keep at least some of Obamacare....backing down on every promise and he isn't even president yet. I guess revolution really is the only way. I pray for it to come.

Of course, it is only ambassador to the UN. Hopefully it's because Trump realizes this position should have no power whatsoever.

SJW's, not SHE's. Autocorrect.

I too would like to have sex with Haley.

Ambassador to the UN is about as useless position we have available, my friend.

Getting her out of SC is a good thing. She fucking ruined the state.

The lieutenant governor was a big supporter of his. The UN rep is useless since Trump has no respect for the UN. It's a throwaway post in Trump's eyes so he put a woman POC in it.