"Hail Trump"

>"Hail Trump"
this is so fucking cringe, what is he doing?
why is alot of Sup Forums throwing it's weight behind this clown?
why hail?
richard is such a cuck since he assumed Trump would even consider liking something like this, how deluded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJWLjRK2SRo&t=58m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA
youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#pizzagate

Is this IRL Sup Forums?

he's a literally who
there's a guy in my town that goes around talking to himself, you may as well start shitposting about him non stop - he's equally relevant to anything

yes

cool isn't it

This guy was never really on Sup Forums until a few days ago. Same with Milo. I'd say I feel bad for the kids who went to that rally, but I don't... because they're idiots.

What are you talking about are you new? Spencer has been at the forefront of our movement since the very beginning. He created it all.

It is really weird because I followed him for years and he was never a nazi LARPer. Looks like they found something on him and covinced him to compromise the movement on camera to scare away the normies. The system is fighting back. Expect more. Spencer is no longer trustworthy.

>he cares what normies think about him

lol, when did Sup Forums become so cucked?

go lick his boots cuck

>why is alot of Sup Forums throwing it's weight behind this clown?

It's not. We get invaded everyday now. Imagine if you have 10 people in a room. They're all talking about the best form of government. 20 more people come into the room and start screaming about some Neo-Nazi fuck. The first 10 people don't even know who it is, but we're all in the Neo-Nazi room now anyways.

Because they aren't Sup Forums.

He is either retarded and hurt the cause he tried to support or is a secret liberal and wanted to damage him. That retarded bowl haired KKK guy is the same.

You can see one guy doing that salute and some hipster come up all excited and encourage him to do it more. Also you notice that only 2-3 people actually did it, even though the media says they all did.

If this wasn't infested with liberals it would of not even been recorded, certainly wouldn't of been leaked.

This is just sad this larping. Hailing to a former TV show star. Fucking Muricans:D

youtube.com/watch?v=aJWLjRK2SRo&t=58m36s

>our movement

Every fucking The Right Stuff shillpost uses this phrase

go to: 58:36

>lol, when did Sup Forums become so cucked?

When they left their parents basement. Trump won because he was a showman skillfully telling the normies what they craved to hear from any politician but couldn't get because of PC. Ignoring the public and not knowing how to work with and on them effectvely leads to political autism and mongolian trainspotting imageboards.

Richard Spencer is the Alt-Right originator and a good face for white nationalism to be honest

>alot of Sup Forums

no.

there's no defending the hailing trump though, if I was trump i'd be laughing my ass off

Why did Sup Forums chose him as their leader? I just don't understand.

>our movement
>the very beginning

I want to know where you come from because it certainly isn't here

Speak for yourself.

God, this place went to shit once the redditors and Facebook scum got here.

This is what happens when you try to populirize shit with activism. Just look at feminism. That's your future. Enjoy.

>delusions

Really?

>Same with Milo
Newfag

>falling for false flags

Nobody on Sup Forums cared who he was until the shills put on the mask.

>this is so fucking cringe, what is he doing?
>richard is such a cuck since he assumed Trump would even consider liking something like this, how deluded

because its fucking staged

I'm convinced this guy is a Psyop and will get some more followers and then "reveal" he is a homo

listen to his voice

he is GAAAAAAAYYYY

you admit he's a cuck though

It's cringe because it's bad acting from some two-bit COINTEL faggots.

He think he is going to become the new hitler.

It mostly isn't Sup Forums, it's shilling from The Right Stuff and other websites

The right stuff is a forum where they are all Spencer's butt boys.

Yeah, it's not like the alt-right would tolerate a gay spokesperson.

Alot of the speech was pretty cringe but then again so are most modern day nazi.

literally stormfront 2
the fact this guy is hailing trump should be a good idea to everyone at how deluded these autists are

Spencer looks like such a flaming homosexual. What a limp wristed degenerate and tool of Soros. Notice he acts all cringe and embarrasses Trump in one of his most crucial moments?

This guy is the reason that Bannon and Trump denounced the alt-right. So he would shut up and go away. Trump is still our guy he represents ideas we never could have seen implemented otherwise!

There must be a video out there somewhere of a satanic mass with people chanting 'Clinton'.

Bait or a legit shill.
Spencer has never been associated with Sup Forums, nor has the alt right been.
It was the kike media that created that association.
Alt right was not born in Sup Forums, was not widely talked about here until this year, and Sup Forums users didn't self identify as members of the "alt right" until even more recently (and most of those are probably newfags or shills).

The kike media called every voice that went against their narrative as members of the alt right in order to associate them with Spencer and his group, which they could easily defame and shit on. By giving our arguments and grievances a label and a face like they have done by labeling us the "alt right" they can delegitimize all of them by calling them simple "nazism".

Anyone from Sup Forums who labels oneself as part of the alt right is doing the kike's job for them. They WANT you to label yourself, as that makes it so much easier for them to alienate the normies from your cause, whatever it may be.

Even the dumbest of you cunts must realize that if you want to push for White nationalism, you NEED the normie masses on your side. You don't get them on your side by making it easy for the kikes to alienate the normies from you.

CTR slide thread

Saged and hidden

Go here and do something useful.

They are raiding us 24/7

it's so easy to pick out TRS bum lickers though

Richard Spencer raised his glass to Trump with 5-6 people doing roman salute (probably Jewish plants judging how far apart they are) and people are suddenly jumping on the Nazi bandwagon?

Are people really this clinically retarded?

Beware the those crafty Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI&feature=youtu.be

it was so autistic hes a classic loser

True.
Anyone who claims that Spencer or the "alt right" have been major topics or influences here is fucking lying trough their teeth.
Neither have had any major association with Sup Forums until this association was artificially forced by the kike media.

Do you think this human garbage listened to trumps aipac speech?

Thghfamalam the media did hate hitler and everything he did and he still menaged to rose to power.

that was like 200 years ago though
times change

He probably thinks its all a master plan of trump playing the jews.

When in reality trump just likes israel

>88
kek

OY VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA

Can we stop addressing this autist please?

Trump is a jew.

Don't be a cuck, we nazis now

Stay woke
youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI

>Straight outta LOTR

I love how you faggot right wingers always shut down and try to dismiss everything as fake and actors once it makes the right wing look like crap. This guy speaks exactly like you faggots do on this board, he was even pathetic enough to use the words "cucks" and "lugenpresse" in his speech, he's no different from you idiots but now that people are seeing what right winger goals are you guys are trying to hide like coward shits, have a political view but don't bullshit and lie to people about it because you know it's stupid.

Obviously a psyop to destroy our decentralized movement. Fuck off kike

>only a few do the salute, no synchronization

if you're gonna do something, do it right