Unpopular opinions thread

I think that race mixing is okay, as long as it's with Oriental Asians.

ehh, my sister is together with a nip.
Seems to be a good guy.
Still racemixing fucks up hundreds of years of family history, stay away from it as good as you can

On Sup Forums that's not exactly an unpopular opinion

It is hilarious how ugly the Asian girls that White men get. Meanwhile on the flip side

fuck off yellow fever faggot chinks like me need my fair share

>the girl's face

Everytime user posts a White guy with an Asian guy, she is hideous. Meanwhile Asian men on White girls
1/2

I think you should stay here and not return to Reddit.

Its funny how people use this clip.

She is obviously way more into the attention she is getting online than she is from him.

no more elliots plz

>oriental asians

low test

I think that Russians are white

this

>Meanwhile Asian men on White girls
2/2

White wife's Asian father's is the better genetic combo when it comes to the Asian white race mix.

Male w Asian F have more chance to turn into an hero

You're saying that because you're a fucking weeb. You know it, I know it, Sup Forums knows it.

>le asian masturrace hurhruhr
>dae anyone else wanna date asians????? NO BLACK RACEMIXING

Anime is a cancer to western civilization and you live in your mother's basement.

Everytime I see Asian masculinity posters I can't help but laugh, such an odd thing to get so riled up over

Lel, I can trace my hertiage back to 600 years of french and belgian nobility and I'm wasting my genes by being with a quadroon

my grandfather even asked back the golden signet ring he passed on to me after meeting my gf

race mixing isn't as mainstream as you cucks believe desu

Wm/bf is the only mix where it doesnt make me cringe like hell

White guys with yellow fever must think Asian girls are some rare animal (although there are more Asian females on the planet than any other group) because they think getting one although she is UGLY-AS-SHIT is some accomplishment. Meanwhile the ugliest Asian guys get this White girls like this ...
1/3

>Meanwhile the ugliest Asian guys get this White girls like this ...
2/3

not even unpopular

Japan was part of the axis, a world of east Asian and Europeans would already had colonized mars

>>Meanwhile the ugliest Asian guys get this White girls like this ...
3/3

I think Islam is ok

>my husband's son

i might have sex with them but not reproduce

Why do asian "men" have such tiny dicks?

Asian women are just great user... Stay away from California sjw Asians though

the result of mixing

please tell me that kid isnt half white jfc

Most people here dont have a problem with islam but with muslims as people tho

I think hamburgers should have mustard instead of mayo

Yeah, it makes you vomit.

>>my husband's son
she is caring for her boyfriend's son and in future, she will carry a half-Asian baby in her belly.

He's not even a good looking Asian guy is the thing

fukkin lel
if your under 6x5 inch I'm not sure how you can pull out your dick without shame

>korea 3.8
isn't this official micro-dick territory

its really funny, they're like "wow we have documented evidence of one attractive white female who dated an asian man" which is desperate as fuck and also glorifying white women over azn women

race of cucks

pls no hate :(

have you ever seen a wmaf kid whose dad wasn't a kike or a beta faggot that would have raised an hero anyway?

this kid drinking piss from a bag?

das it mane. can never resist a chocolate princess

in this thread: white women getting butt blasted over being denied the BWC. you had your chance and you blew it sluts

Look at where you are buddy.

>"I've had 6 million dicks in me and now you can marry me and provide for me"-face
>white men BTFO

It's a side effect from nuclear radiation.

Race mixing is okay as long as they have white skin.

Nips are honorary whites because they sided with the Axis to the bitter end.
Italy could have been white too, but they pulled an Italy.

How do you find noses and lips that look like they were stung by bees to be attractive?

Fucking and breeding are two different things.

This guy's 100% right

Jesus Christ why are asian """"""men"""""" so effeminate and ugly?Look at those pubes on his lip he doesn't have enough testosterone to grow facial hair

Sad

JK we all know this is trash.

The real question is whether Nordic/Alpine and Nordic/Atlantid racemixing is okay.

>i can hear the nagging from here

>please tell me that kid isnt half white jfc
see
That isnt her biological son.

1. NORMAL MALE : I will go after the hottest girl
2. NORMAL ASIAN MALE : I will go after the hottest girl
3. ASIAN MALE WITH WHITE FEVER : I will go after the hottest White girl
4. WHITE MALE WITH ASIAN FEVER : I am a beta who will pick any asian female although she is UGLY-AS-FUCK

asian guys are hot
who cares if they're fit and can pound hard, there are addons for that type of thing also

asian dudes are super cute

Tbh she looks like she could be pretty fat. The angle of the picture probably just makes her look normal weight. White guys didn't want her.

>asian dudes are super cute

Lol no asian "men" are universally seen as ugly short unattractive betas

Same couple as above

>have low class white family
>they're all losers every single one of them
>they just collect welfare and waste oxygen until they die
>apparantly I'm supposed to be proud of this "culture"
>asian wife has an actual family with values and shit

The religion, outlook, and virtue or a woman outweighs race completely.
My son comes home with a Nigerian woman that is a virgin, devout Catholic, and focused on being a stay at home mother to many children?
Positive.
He comes home with a blonde, blue-eyed German with 12 past boyfriends, a degree in Communications, she's an atheist and wants a career first, kids later?
Trash.

cause I look like completely the opposite I guess
I'm 100% aryan except for light brown hair

>pol said white girls like other races
>be me
>not white
>white girls don't even look my way
Fuck you pol. You lyin faggots.

> the /r9k/ haircut
This guy is the autist who got lucky. He's a hero.

That's her gay friend dude. Look how effeminate he is definitely a fag like most asian """""""""""""men"""""""""""

Poor Asian "men"...

I'm not a big fan of having a kid with an asian woman either. Can't risk fucking over my son with half Asian genes

damn brutal lel

>half Asian genes
nah it's be fine, as long as your white and can raise a child to not be a pussy bitch your kid will turn out great.

Fourrer des trannies est plus sain que race mixer avec des chinks, Bubba...

bruh you're back. But really this r/asian masculinity bs and white beta self empowerment needs to gtfo from pol. We're not actually acquiring pussy by shitposting on 4chin

>have sex with them but not reproduce

Yeah I can see wanting to bang hot asian chicks but you pretty much doom your kid to having shit tier manlet 1/2 gook genetics if you marry/knock an Asian chick up.

I mean I guess it's fine if a person is near the bottom of the height/eye/skin genetics list for white people anyways. It's not like it maters if a sub 5'10 short dude with brown hair and eyes cranks out a slightly shorter brown/brown kid.

just sort of sucks if you're top tier and waste it by race mixing.

Sup Forums stubs it's toe -JEWS DID THIS
unshaven, unshoewered Sup Forums can't get a gf - SHITSKINS DID THIS

Ine must strive to preserve the uniquenes of his race and culture. Only weebs and neets have your opinion.

Why are you so butthurt?

CTR slide thread.

Saged.

Go here, do something useful.

Rappel:le mariage avec une trans est plus souhaitable que le mariage hors race...

>doggystyle.jpg

where do spics fit in this?

True

Rice farmers, fuck off

decolise

Don't worry m8 it's banter I am just trying to make that autistic r/asianmasculinity autist seethe with rage and hopefully kill himself

Sauce?

100% white reporting in

>third post already is the /r/AsianMasculinity poster

REMINDER : Asian men get beauty queens while White men get bottom-of-the-barrel Asian girls.

>decolise

Sort moi, Kevin...

Asians have no souls, so if you racemix good luck having soulless children

sorry britbong we be everywhere now unfortunately. you might have bigger problems than the chink problem over there. good luck

Youre ugly and short

do proceed to blast these cucks. If you need some kind of online validation for your masculinity, you deserve to be made fun of

Holy crap. 3.8 for korea? I just wanna fuck a korean girl just to see her reaction on my dick's size compared to what she's used to. Fucking 10cm jesus.

Lol is this true do korean "men" really have such tiny dicks?

I used to watch anime and idolize the Asian race. But then I grew up nad realized that anime mostly appeals to sexualy deprived individuals and the Asian race has wery little in comon with Europeans. Our thought proceses arent remotely the same. Alot of culturaly acceptable things in Asia are considerrd deeply degenerate in European cultures.

Azns have a long stories history and have built lasting civilizations

They deserve our respect, and to be treated as peers

ammene ton cul a atwater pd

pretty much just not being fat and ugly, you don't need to be so tall, just taller than them

vegeta was the shortest character in the show (besides children) but the most well received by women.