RICHARD SPENCER IS OF Sup Forums

IN HIS SPEECH, HE TALKS ABOUT GOD EMPEROR, LORD KEK, AND MEME MAGIC

FUCK ALL THESE LEFTIST SHILLS ON HERE

FULL SPEECH:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just because you steal memes and OC doesn't make you their spokesperson. If that were true Reddit would be the official Sup Forums spokesman.

He's not Sup Forums he's stormfront. Sup Forums is represented by no one

I see what you did there.

We have 11 other threads up on this.

Pick one.

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

THIS IS SUBVERSION Sup Forums DO NOT FALL FOR IT, THIS IS CTR 2.0

NORMIES GET FUCKED!

Fuck off alt-lite

Leslie jones*

This spencer fagg0t can take a cruise

I FORGOT TO SAGE! FUCK!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

>ANYONE CAN BE Sup Forums BUT NOT HIM

FUCK OFF SHILLS

Make me faggot

He says he founded us. He's using us for fame.
sage

>Sup Forums is represented by no one
I think you don't get it

This

>IN HIS SPEECH, HE TALKS ABOUT GOD EMPEROR, LORD KEK, AND MEME MAGIC

If true then this guy really needs to learn how to hide his power leve.

You don't get it, kike.

>retard goes to Sup Forums
>goes full autist
>gets delusions of grandeur
>proclaims himself leader and founder
>makes cringe speeches out of Sup Forums posts

That faggot deserves the rope.

yeah and styx 66 or w.e that faggot is and 'anonymous youtube' represents us too right?

fuck off

sage

Oh yeah, he's Sup Forums

You got your next gen Hitler and now you reject him, huh?
You and the jews are no different.

Richard Spencer is based, watching all these weak civic nationalists sperg out on Sup Forums is fucking embarrassing.

daily reminder that Sup Forums actually IS one person, and that person is Richard Spencer, who embodies the Will of us as a collective

Guess we can't call him a simple useful idiot anymore when he's clearly a jew puppet.

>MUH PR

Nah. He's just a faggot.

So many shills hate this great looking powerful white man.

Keep attacking faggots, you're so obvious.

Sup Forums isn't a single person, purpose or cause. It is just a shitstorm or random anons laughing at the normies clutching their pearls in cries of disgust.

Sup Forums is nothing. Nothing is Sup Forums.

Sage

>Sup Forums can be anyone or no one but NOT RICHARD SPENCER

fuck off kike

this shit is so cringe

this dude is really using memes in a speech

>this great looking powerful white man.
Agreed, he's very handsome. I'm not homosexual of course but even I, as a heterosexual, can observe how handsome he is! Beautiful facial traits and I love his smile, kind of cute.

When you're on Sup Forums, you speak in hyperbole and use hyperbolic memes. You believe what you say in broad strokes but you always keep in mind there is a little bit of self awareness, self deprivation, and a big heap of irony in how you present these beliefs.

Taking the memes at face value and talking like a Sup Forumsack IRL is just stupid.

Sorry, but your pillowbiter is a fucking kike funded faggot. Also, kill yourself. Day of Rope for Dick.

see :

Fuck that faggot. I've seen a few things about him on msm and he claims to lead us.
>FUCK this self proclaimed asshole. He is going to ruin us by giving us a retarded face.

Saged, and Sage that asshole in real life too. Hope he dies in poor obscurity.

I like his energy but something seems really disingenuous about him.

Almost like he was planted by leftists to paint alt-righters as meme spouting racists

No you don't get it. No one is Sup Forums. Just because he repeats stuff from stormfags doesn't make him Sup Forums. I don't think you know but there is a shit ton more political ideologies than Nazism here

>people unironically behave like that IRL
When you act like idiots don't be surprised that you attract actual idiots thinking that they are in right company

I had a pretty neutral opinion of this guy during all the recent shilling but after actually see the speech myself, he can just fuck off. Unironically using memes IRL and saying "cucks" in the middle of a serious speech. He sounds ridiculous.

Keep attacking this gorgeous white man kikes

You're so obvious.

Stop with this cringe shit.

SAGE

He's so handsome. I would love to hug him, embrace him. No homo. Hail Victory!!!!

Untrue. My goal isn't to false flag Trump's supporters into obscurity and purposefully interrupt his agenda by (((being a nazi)))

There is no leader. This guy may as well be larping. He's an idiot who thinks he is in good company because Sup Forums acts like idiots.

Sup Forums is satire. He didnt get the memo. Now he's making people look bad.

Trump's a two faced bastard and this guy is a useful idiot.

Did you expect anything good to come out of this ocean of piss? Nothing ever good comes out of here.

Sage this garbage and stop posting it.

>that mk ultra subliminal opening
nope

Richard Spencer sure has kicked the Jewish bee nest and the kike swarm is right here on Sup Forums to get us to hate this handsome man.

Noone said he is the leader of anything.
Just that the PR cuck can, and should, drink bleach.

>I would love to hug him, embrace him
F-F-Faggot

The Will and Word of Sup Forums has become flesh. And that flesh is the handsome man called Dick Spencer

Wait what?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>He's so handsome. I would love to hug him, embrace him. No homo. Hail Victory!!!!

No homo but he is beautiful. I wish I was this good looking and intelligent.

Richard Spenser is of the same vein as David Duke

saged

>Some faggot with a voice as high as a woman who needs to read his cringeworthy speech off of a piece of paper

I don't know why this faggot is getting any attention.

I again, see what you didthere.

>I again, see what you didthere.

You see I'm pointing out your Jewish hypocrisy.

saged

>Trump's a two faced bastard
Why are you trying to correct my record ? Shouldn't you be actively trying to kill yourself, you pizza lover.

What do you mean?
So he's actually a false flag or something?

You can tell when somebody is trying to "assimilate" when they only act how the media says you are

>THEY THINK SAGE IS A DOWNVOTE

This isn't reddit, kikes.

SAGE

Really seems to be. Firstly, he gave them a label to attack us by: "Alt-Right" instead of Republicans. Secondly, if he really liked and supported Trump he'd fuck off after the media first started trying to drag Trump down with him, not vamp it up.

Sage goes in all fields

Leave.

There's factually no altright

This image hurts my brain

>they think sage is a downvote
>being this reddit

Richard Spencer's response to media reaction to his speech.

ALT RIGHT STOLE OUR MEMES DISAVOW THE FRAUD SPENCER

He's not Sup Forums because Sup Forums knows you don't talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. He sounds like a guy who read about our memes in an article or something and is just repeating them

I still see through what you are trying to do. It wont work (im a christian btw).

>He's not Sup Forums because Sup Forums knows you don't talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. He sounds like a guy who read about our memes in an article or something and is just repeating them

Know how I know you're alt-kike?

Sup Forums loved it when a Sup Forumsack yelled PEPE at a Hillary rally.

Sup Forums loved it when Donald Trump posted Sup Forums memes.

So fuck of kike liar, you can't stop these weaponized memes.

"Trump supporters" isn't a movement that you can smear you dumb cunt. Trump has his own agenda, the alt-right has its own agenda, sometimes their supporters overlap but for the most part they do not.

He even specifically calls out cucks.
Spencer is /our boi/

I'm so new that I don't even know what a downvote is.

CTR slide thread

Saged and hidden

Go here and do something useful.

They are raiding us 24/7

This. The faggot lurked on Sup Forums, thought he'd gain points for using Sup Forums lingo irl and most likely expected adulation from all Sup Forumsacks, instead only autistic tier niggers fall in love of the nigger using meme lingo and they defend their fairy passionately with sjw levels of butthurt and crying.

THIS

you should all be watching whats happening to twitters stock price right now.
> TWTR 18.23 (-2.15%)
pic related

Sup Forums is and always has been a Christian board

>thinks sage is a downvote
>doesn't know the catalog can hold hundreds of topics

stop being stupid, idiot.

sage

>anyone can be Sup Forums and Sup Forums can be no one but it absolutely cannot be Dicky Spencer

alt kike detected

ive met richard. he is a plant. before his instagram was replaced it was full of washington post people he drank with.

i repeat he is a plant. he is a fake news plant. they are shilling hard. they are desperate.

I met Richard, he is an honest sincere white man that loves Western Civilization and wants to see America survive as a western nation.

Looks like the kike shill brigade switched to another thread.

Damn right im sick of all the reddit faggots calling him (((opposition))) or autistic. Fucking faggots.

>
Kill yourself.

Hi alt-kike.

You would love for white people to kill themselves, I know.

Nice echo chamber there, nigger.

Yup, the alt-kike shills switched tactics and topic.

I wonder where they are shilling now?

This faggot wasn't associated with Sup Forums in any fucking way as little as a year ago.
He was maybe brought up occasionally by bunch of larpers in their hugbox threads, but by large, he was, and still is, a total fucking nobody to most Sup Forums users.

Your attempts at forcing this cunt to be our public "face" are blatantly obvious, you god damn kikes.
You want your opponents to have a face and a label that you can smear, which is why you are so desperate to tie us to this guy.

Piss the fuck off.

>Your attempts at forcing this cunt to be our public "face" are blatantly obvious, you god damn kikes.

Nice lie, alt-kike.

Anyone can be Sup Forums and it has no spokes person. Keep up the lies.

>anyone can be Sup Forums but absolutely not Richard Spencer

Keep outing yourselves alt-kike.

God, that show can't stop spewing millennialisms.

Nice non argument, you fucking shill.

Again, this cunt wasn't associated with this site until the media kikes made that association. He is a literally who that only natsoc larpers gave a shit about until media started plastering the alt right label to everyone who spoke against them, so that they could associate those voices with this cringeworthy retard.

Spewing memes in public just makes you a sperg that can't hide your powerlevel, not a spokesperson of this board.

TOPKEK
>Supporting an attention whoring faggot that is trying to discredit god emperor Trump.
>Not a subversive kike.
Pol only supports trump and KEK, fuck this self promoting faggot.
We have always hated these sperg artists.

It's (((Cernokike))), I know, but it IS a little strange that a (((news outlet))) does a documentary on a guy and then he just happens to drop spaghetti in such a heroic fashion when their cameras are covering him.