What should happen to racemixers during the Day Of The Rope™?

What should happen to racemixers during the Day Of The Rope™?

rope.

beautiful

Put them in a giant mixer
blend away

fpbp

Calm down rabbi. Look at that kid it is an abomination

They should be congratulated for defying ancient social customs that should be buried and forgotten like human sacrifice

Rope

kill the child and non-white ofc

the day of the rope term is so fucking cringe i cant even right now

go back into your moms basement and jerk off to blacked videos you fat fuck

Triggered much?

>tfw no mixed daughter

Bro. Nobody is going to fault that man for getting with that girl. She's fine as fuck.

Why do amuricans worship n*ggers so much? No wonder your country is 55% White

he should fuck her but not breed, period

That chick is hot, if you blame him for impregnating that you are gay

This is a beautiful girl ffs. Look at how fine she looks. You can be against race-mixing and still appreciate the beautiful specimens of other races you LARPing fag.

sick of these race topics, fuck off with this shit.
i come here for POLITICS

God that kid is disgusting looking.

Good idea. Better just breed with anime pillow fucking NEET

>third world country
>80% arabic
>hating on anyone
Nice try

Fucking a nigger and making babies with them are different you fucking cuck.

ikr thats gonna be one helluva kid

Jesus Christ that kid looks disgusting, having a child that looks nothing like you must be great.

you know there's something else to breed that's called a white woman, right ? or have you ran out of it already in the Cucked States of America ?

Here come the desperate thirsty virgins. She is hideous look at that ayy lmao face and the skin tone that looks like shit

Inquistion for the purpose of it. If it was a signal, or some racial fetish, and if it's a woman rope. If it was genuine affection from a white man, make him breed with captured radfems to make more white children, and begin to monitor the genes for breeding programs to dilute the non-caucasoid presence.

Ugly women of all races exist user. Whats your point?
but you wont, cuck

You are like those catladies that comment on FB pics of down syndrome kids how beautiful they are.

Get help you mentally ill racemixer you are sick

dude you're one of the biggest autists on this board but i like you

White women are universally considered the most attractive by men of all races

Either way stick to your race racemixing is an abomination

I certainly will soon, with my blonde gf of 4 years, suck it cuck

Damn, he got the darkest nog he could find.

ewwww that mixing has gone way too far
MadeinUSA®

>Day Of The Rope™
>autists actually take it seriously and think it will ever happen
I dont know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you.

It already happened in the early 40s why not in 2016?

If you're going to hook up with a nigress then what difference does her pantone code make?

You know what happens.

East asians are honorary aryans

every other kind of mix, well you know...

>East asians are honorary aryans

Autism

>desperate thirsty virgins

I'm not claiming all negresses are attractive or more attractive than other races on average but that girl in the op is gorgeous, get your eyes checked Kostas

I don't see an issue with racemixing, people can like whom they want. I judge people based on merit, not skin color.

Hello red.dit

Look at East Asian IQ = higher than whites
Look at East Asian crime rates = lower than whites

Nothing wrong with East Asians, otherwise you wouldn't even be posting on an oriental pottery enameling board

I never supported Bernie nor do I even have a reddit account, great counter argument though, buddy.

>greece
>white

lol

> I judge people based on merit, not skin color.

Me too! Too bad I'm yet to see any merit on niggers, spics, poos and roaches. Can you?

some of them are good, some of them arent. (tommy sowell springs to mind)

y'all should appreciate mulatto's. That is the only way we are going to be able to eliminate niggers.

By breeding their niggardly ways out of them.

>By breeding their niggardly ways out of them

Doesn't work that way. You end up with things like that who are worse than the two parts that created them

Cement mixed

small sacrifice. over years of dilution future people wont even know the difference.

That's cute. Nice family, they look happy. Just i had a qt myself to marry.

>cuck
Nice meme bro

/thread

Nothing because they're at least staying together as a unit.

He must be pissed seeing his child has none of his features.

good man. Nigger is a state of mind. not a skin color.

Forget it, when pol retards are faced with their broken logic they just kind of start spouting phrases. Its a defense mechanism.

You have to go back.

Nothing. You delusional bitches who still think 'white people' are going to have another era are retarded. Go fuck yourselves. I fucking hate liberal ideology and group think, but I fucking despise you skin obsessed fat boys who think you are going to hang me, a Trump supporter, a freedom lover, by my neck as if I'm not going to snap your head off.

go back to where exactly? I was born here, my parents were born here and most of my grandparents were born here. (I'm Italian)

nothing

the bible approves.

deus vult

>a dad and mom raising their kid
That's really degenerate! I'm literally shaking!!

>white + black = poo in loo

science

BLEACHED

>implying bleaching negresses with your superior white geneseed isn't the ultimate imperialist dream

A shit ton of black women that want a family have admitted they look for a white man because they know he'll be an actual father, not "I'm off to get some smokes" for 18 years.

BLEACHED

Why is it always posters from Germany who cuckpost and promote miscegenation?

Is it because most germans are autistic creepy virgins?

i'm actually italian and our quintessential fascist song, Faccetta Nera, is literally about dicking ethiopians and bring them freedom in white viscous form :^)

Why do autistic shitskin greeks post these cherrypicked photos

#triggered

No one has addressed my arguments.
racists BTFO

Nothing desu. Live and let live

wtf de niro

mfw when everybody here aint getting laid tonight

>positng on Sup Forums

Thanks faggot.

But I'm a good white guy I just like black women. Just think about it Sup Forums that's one less full nigger baby.

Killed race traitor scum

Rip in peace skull leader

Legitimate question: why is the skin of the palms on niggers, loose? It's loose on both men and women and it feels fucking disgusting. I wouldn't want it on my cock for sure

As expected of a fucking Swede

Please go china man. Race mixing destroys ethnic cohesion

Her father looks pretty white though

They should get a nice house in a rural area with some land and some chickens. Maybe a moo cow. They would be denied tv or internet so They have to relax in a hammock and read most of the day. Or maybe restore old cars in the barn. Or work in the garden. That'll teach 'Em.

to be honest the kid in the OP is very ugly compared to the parents that are both good looking, the girl is beautiful even for a niggress .

integration destroys ethnic cohesion; not assimilation. There is a difference.

rape/marry/kill
rape the woman
kill the man
marry the child to another functioning member of its race when it's grown up

She is one of the few black chicks I find hot id cum in her

ROPE

>Look at how fine she looks.
that's because she has non nigger facial features, user

Sterilization is fine.

There shouldn't be a day of the rope you petty children. More inane identity politics.

greeks are whiter then your so called american "white" most of you are inbred with injuns or nigger blood

WMBF couples have the least divorces, nigga bitches know how lucky they are

Whites and negros have a love hate relationship in the U.S. They're niggers but they're our niggers