How does a white male resist the temptation of arab and african beauties? Im just not attracted to white girls at all

How does a white male resist the temptation of arab and african beauties? Im just not attracted to white girls at all

think of the children

This is partially why Leslie jones is now the leader of the alt right movement

Honest answer... Go ahead and race mix! It's not like we are white supremacists here. We just hate kikes :)

She really needs to be stopped. Where's the Twitter outrage over all her plans to gas jewish people and electrocute gays?

Breed with a uber lightskinned black women and the kids will be white passing
>white nationalism is the same thing as white supremacy
Hownu.ru

>We just hate kikes

No, we're Zioshills who only hate Muslims now. Trump has willed it.

hgghhh

>wanting nigger children

Race mixing with mid-eastern beauties is fine though as long as you raise your children as westerners

Oooohh Germany, so glad you export your cultural unfluences over the rest of the EU. Always trying to destroy Europe.

think about your semi-retarded sons going full kaepernick on you down the road

But you can't hate her for campaigning to get rid of prejudice of the alt right

Understood. Sorry, I hadn't read the latest party memo.

I don't like nigress.

Nice troll Fritz. You know our European history. If you want to make babies with your African slaves/colonialised people then do so in Africa and don't bring them back here. Same deal with Arab wogs.

You don't.

One drop rule mah nigga

>Breed with a uber lightskinned black women
Then what's even the point?

She's behind all those Pepe memes.

Malmo disagrees.

Come to think of it, why haven't you claimed your four Muslim wives from the migrants in Malmo yet? You do know it is your right as a Swedish man to have four Muslim wives don't you?

Yeah. You might as well go for a nasty white woman like every other cuck.

Because they stink. It's not a meme they smell bad - they ALL really do. No amount of showering removes the odour either.

I do admit many of them are attractive but the smell factor is too big in afraid. I'd have to wear nose plugs.

CTR Slide Thread

Saged

Go here, do something useful.

If I have children with an Irish woman they will already be sufficiently low IQ. I don't need to make matters worse by breeding with races where half the people are classified as mildly to moderately retarded and the other half are reaching the dizzying heights of "average".

She will still have the big lips, tits and butt white women wouldnt have

Spend an hour with them in a room before fucking them.

>t. """"persian"""" camel faced hag with 85 iq from centuries of inbreeding

Ok so you're brown, what's the problem being attracted to your own women?

What the fuck are you talking about man, i leave this shithole for two days and now the so called "Alt right" has a leader.

Stop it you tease! You are giving me a hard-on.

Go fuck yourself.
All the black hotties guys like you posts have white womens faces.
They got nosejobs or are mulattos.

For many years I crossed a neighbour in my former building, getting out from his flat with a black boy. the guy was german. It was so weird I swore upon my balls to never experience that shit and never go with those third world women.

Holy fuck user.

You are right. But I would like me some hot redhead. They are usualy the best for sex.

Their bulbous noses and lips, wiry hair, ashy skin, distinct odor, low intelligence, and high STD rates help.

>low intelligence
Thats all women tho

Have you boys taken the black pill yet?

A red head would be safe for you.

>arab
>beauty
pick one user

>tips fedora

I can't stand trying to deal with the culture issues that come with dating non-white chicks. Every chick has a touch of bat shit crazy in them anyways. So you already have all that drama by default.

I'm not going to add another layer to it by having to be around her black friends or family as the random white guy..

>arab and african beauties
Never.
Kurds or Iranians are sometimes ok tho.

This.

>sickle cell

All the black women in Ireland are full west African and live up to every stereotype.
No thanks.

Hilariously through all the fat retarded looking white women are wheeling around half cast children.

It's gonna be an entertaining few decades.

The smell.

>85 iq
That's way too smart to be a mudshite chang.

I've only ever seen a single quality Iranian female

The alt right not only doesnt exist, but it's "leader" is a fucking literally who?

White boys cannot resist my infinite beauty

I've taken the Indian pill. Does that count?

You don't need to breed them

>black pill
>posts mixed woman with mostly white features

Plenty of women have high intellectual intelligence but most all have low emotional intelligence.

Exactly. Just look at this for exampledoesn't even look African at all

Most mid eastern peoples are inbreed as fuck and have tons of genetic disorders

I find arab and niggers ugly as fuck. Hell even Italians are too dark for me.

This. Sup Forums is a board of love, peace, coexistence and tolerance. We just want to kill of the genocidal vermin that are Jews.

Italians also behave like dumb animals.

Its very easy. I have not found a single black, arab, or southeast asian woman attractive, ever. I dont know why, I just seem to mentally not even associate them with someone I would like to have sex with. Almost how straight males dont think about another guy in a sexual manner. Thats what non-pink nippled females are to me

How does a male resist the temptation of pony beauties? Im just not attracted to humans at all.

Fucking hell who is that guy anyway, I've seen a pic or two of him but it never made any hard impresion and his got a doc on him coming out, is this a false flag.

Exactly why I have never found an Indian chick to be attractive. They all smell like their food and it is disgusting

what a surprise Hans

i just don't find black women attractive

brain drain

>trying to resist that sweet ponut.

Poor bastards.

black women are built to fuck and discard

their main problem, long term, is they make niggers

No problem with fucking shit skins but making babies with them is not a smart move. These kids might end up barley looking like you and thinking like you. You're basically flushing your genes down the toilet.

The lovely Nia everybody!

Easy most of them are ugly as a carrion birds butt and they smell even worse.

Yes. That is the outcome of someone who has successfully taken the black pill. I hope you're doing your part.

good goy, flush your genetics down the toilet, breed with a negress

So you'd make babies with a disgusting black girl, only to want to fuck your daughter?

What ever happened to the whole Aryan thing eh? All these refugees committing crimes and raping women, it seems that now is the best time of any to think of a master race.