374 refugees saved by Italian Coast Guard

Difficult rescue operation at night for the brave men of the Italian Coast Guard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9oh5H3MHwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TV Media: "WOMEN AND CHILDREN!"

Why isn't the Spanish Navy saving those poor souls.

Fuck, Poseidon was asleep.

what happens to the traffickers in cases like this?

Also one of the refugees was not feeling well, so it was necessary to medevac him.

If no one dies, they get 4 years in jail, and 25.000 € of fine for every refugee. But usually they avoid jail, because it is difficult to say who is the trafficker and who is a refugee.

Also this make things more dangerous, because the traffickers send the boat without a pilot, they just ask a refugee to keep the boat pointing north.

Spanish NGOs are desperate because immigrants don´t want to come to Spain so they are losing money kek.

But spanish NGOs go also to get them, Media was mad at spanish because we don´t want to see their propaganda shit -see the movie Astral from Proactive Arms, propierty of Soros-

Who said military is always far right and will follow the people in case of a race war ?

NGOs colabore with traffickers.

Traffickers get paid by africans, then NGOs ask for money to "rescue" them. It´s a business.

Feminists for example are glad by the lack of refugee women.

Welcome home, our new German friends!

Look at those poor children!

What movie is that lol

>coastguard

More like Cuckguard.

dude. Italians are bigger cucks than germans.

God damnit Europe. I want to see a group of 374 refugees in a boat approach a Russian ship.

Mow these fucking mudslimes down. Do the world a favor.

They should be using that chopper to drop bombs on them. These retards cannot even sail a boat across the Med without fucking it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9oh5H3MHwg

Isn't a Coast Guard supposed to guard the coast, not make it more inviting to invaders?

I wonder how many people were raped on that boat.

Should do what Greece did for a while.
As refugees reported:
>Greek coastguard ship drives past the refugee dinghy
>Greek coastguard leaves again
>half an hour later
>dark painted ship without a flag or identification approaches rapidly
>men with balaclavas sink the dinghy by poking holes in it with lances
>dark ship leaves
>minutes later Turkish coastguard ship appears, "rescues" the refugees and brings the back to Turkey

You could throw so many communists out of that helicopter, what a waste...

>a whole helicopter
>for one fucking rapefugee

should have thrown him into the sea, what a waste of fuel.

this, what a waste of a helicopter

i forget, i wanna say lethal weapon, but i've seen all those recently. basically those coasties were really drug-runners so they fucked then up

Vid of them banging?