Hey retard

>hey retard.

>you

>yes you

>if you support Richard Spencer then log out of Sup Forums and never come back! ever!

~Oldfag

agree with you OP 100%

also an oldfag here, from Canada and OP is on point! fuck Richard Spencer

this guy is so fucking dumb it makes me cringe... him and whole fucking alt right movement can go fck themselves

OYY VEYY SHUT IT DOWN

>Pole attempts to shitpost on multiple levels like an Australian
>Only achieves failing like a Canadian

who are you quoting

Reminder that pol is a white nationalist board and anyone who says otherwise is probably George Soros funded

I hate nu-Sup Forums

fuck I forgot about IDs here...

KURWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off slav scum. Sick of cucks like you have a fucking backbone.

>log out
How? I want to delete my account.

You dumbcunts, this movement was always supposed to stay in shadow

We were supposed to be like Sith, steer things into right direction behind the curtain not openly!

If you honestly don't understand why Richard Spencer is fucking moron then I feel pity for you

No your a fucking coward. If you actually believe that you're a disgusting faggot who has no spine. Kys.

>log out of a anonymous viatnemese finger painting forum
Nah senpai

>>>>/TRS/

I don't even know who this guy is.

Suddenly appeared thousands of Sup Forumstards posting about him

>the architect of the alt-right and modern Sup Forums makes himself know
>his children turn on him

Woah...

Oi you potato munching, wife beating Irish cunt. There is a REASON why this board is anonymoose, op despitr shit posting is right

ive met richard. he is a plant. he is planted from the washington post. before his instagram was replaced it was full of his drinking buddies from the washington post.

i repeat. richard spencer is a plant to subterfuge the movement by establishment media.

the establishment is in full on meltdown mode right now. they are scared they are losing power. they are losing their grip fast.

do not fall for their tricks.

i repeat richard spencer is a confirmed plant.

forget about it pol-bro, this irish fag doesn't get what im trying to say, let them destroy themselves idc

Nah

Makes me lol every time
S4s is king of chan

BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO START SPENCER THREADS
>BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO START SPENCER THREADS

This isn't true, it didn't used to be like that.

never knew of him till a few days ago, been watching the election since trump's announcement of running. NOT ONCE have i heard of this guy, our so called leader? wtf he's not my leader..The God Emperor is and forever will be,

2channel oldfag here i see why poland got invaded.

Yea I bet you can read japanese

Un-ironic Nazis should just kill themselves desu

listen fag the first time I see that guy I was like: wtf is that retard doing revealing his powerlevel? that's bad, but now I don't give a fuck, looks like a false flag to try to clean part of the internet, we r pro freespeech we don't give a fuck

Yes goy.. eh i mean guys.. we have to disavow these evil nazis. Ive been here since 1974 and Sup Forums was always a feminist-marxist board.