How autistic is you country about pic related?

How autistic is you country about pic related?

It pisses me off so much that nothing more than a fucking concentrated beam of light will make everybody within 50 miles shit their pants in sight.

Like for real, a half dozen retards shine a light at planes and now there's more stigma about a concentrated flashlight in America than there is around trannies in Saudi fucking Arabia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

shutup and kiss me

Pretty autistic in that you can only buy low powered ones fully complete

You can by parts for more powerful ones, though

Pretty sure you need a "genuine reason" if you put a bigger one together, but no one would know if you did such anyway

What do you even need em for?

Laser guided sling shot?

Retards like to point them at airplanes, but I think even the really powerful ones are fully legal

>need

That's what all authoritarian fags say

Why is it anyone's fucking business what anyone needs them for?
Even with the powerful 5W you can't do much more than start a fire, and newsflash, a simple lighter could do the same thing much quicker

It just pisses me off so fucking much that a few retarded LARPers pretend it's a sniper maser and now everyone thinks the fucking spetznas is invading whenever there's a damn red light on the wall

Nuking shitskins in full auto

Shitskin kids buy these and points them at fucking people driving. Making the drivers shit scared and probably makes accidents happen.

One of my favorite moment of this year was when a nigger kid pointed at a turk driver. He got so pissed off he stopped the car, got out, took out his shoe, chased him and slapped that kids face with the shoe.

God bless that turk man.

Shit, even a sniper maser should be fully legal

Shitheads are going to shithead. Whether laser, SAM, or bomb.

It's like we're all back in kindergarten/preschool, where everyone is banned from the monkey bars because some retard broke their arm

>angry turk slaps a shitskin child with his shoe
Dear God please tell me there is a video

gotta keep niggers from getting them, they already throw bikes and shit on freeways, hoping to see car accidents etc, laser lights that can blind people are horrible weapons in the hands of subhuman scum.

Dont be a nigger, get a gun if you're a responsible adult. Laser lights like that have no purpose other than causing trouble.

Why does it even matter if someone points it at an aircraft?

I don't know what OP is complaining about

youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0

If these bring down planes then all soldiers on the battlefield should be issued with them.

It can blow it up if you aim it right

>I don't know why I got in trouble for shining lasers into aircraft cockpits on approach
>its just light guys whats the problem

kys kiddo

>be me
>engineer with laser cutter in my house
>40W, CO2

I have no idea why, but whenever people hear the word "laser" they automatically assume it's a mad scientist device used for killing people. This thing is a huge 3 foot liquid cooled piece of glass work that fires an invisible beam. I've even shown it to them and they go "where is the laser" because they expect to see the storm trooper blaster from Star Wars. They would probably be more likely to hurt themselves on the 15kV power supply than the laser itself.

Just like fear of muslims, blacks, dogs, spiders, and pretty much everything else, The only way to get rid of them is education. Go volunteer at a elementary school and do a guest lecture on lasers. Then, in 100 years when we're all dead, Youre faggy island may repeal that law.

Exactly
It always pisses me off how society always has to lower itself to the lowest retard in it

>pokemon cards banned because of that one retard who got butthurt about a bad trade

it blinds the pilots because it turns the whole windshield the color of the laser. watch a youtube vid its actually a real problem

by the way if you shine these are at a helicopter or an aircraft multiple times they will be able to see exactly where the laser originates from and the cops will be on top of you in a matter of minutes

If you hit the right spot it can blind the pilot

Test

>hurrrr some people do bad things with these things so we need to ban them all
I bet you support "muh common sense" gun control

hoooooly fuckin shit i need that thing

You actually cure the fear of blacks with a CCW permit

Dont try to beg violent niggers for your safety

Just plug em and get to the police

>tfw too dumb to make cool things

hahahahahahaha what the fuck

Lasers are silent weapons that can permently blind anyone, anywhere.

Lasers will continue to be restricted until the ((optometrist lobby)) demands eye clinics on every corner.

I think the NFA should be returned to it's 1934 language. So if by 'common sense' you mean 'no guns for niggers', sure.

High powered lasers aren't a constitutional right.

High powered cat toy. Mine is green.

What is up with the fucking autists shining them at planes Jesus fuck

Wow Sweden is such a shithole

My country is pretty autistic about pretty much everything, but owning a laser pointer doesn't seem to be a problem. Blinding pilots or drivers isn't all that popular over here, everyone's too busy preparing bulls for their wives, mothers, sisters and daughters.

> Shines lasers at planes

What the fuck does that do?

Someone cure my autism

It's actually a good weapon to use in apocalypse

This. Niggers get them and fuck with people.

isn't the whole problem that you could blind people with that? I could take a shot to the leg but I would not like to be blind

I had a green one on even an AR15 but the novelty shortly wore off.

Hey, AirForceBro here, I am a flight engineer on c130's. We get hit by laser pointers two or three times a week.

The little red piece of shit in your related pic, compared to the good ones you can get from WickedLasers is the difference between a Nerf gun and a .357 magnum.

Typically we fly at right around 28000 feet at night and still get beaned. The red ones aren't bad because your eyes aren't attuned to that wavelength you barely see it. The Green ones are damned near blinding even at altitude. It will light up the cockpit, ruin your night vision, and on landing and takeoff force you to look away, potentially causing disorientation.

Laser pointers are fun. I have one myself that is blue and can start fires, but the problem is that people think that the powerful ones are toys and don't give them the respect they deserve.

So yeah, enjoy your laser, but know that there are thousands of other people who are fucking retards working diligently to get them banned.

Sounds a lot like guns, lol.

In America you can walk into a McDonalds carrying a M16 grenade launcher and everything is fine, but if someone spots a laser pointer on your keychain the place goes into lock down mode and the police are called

Fuck those things. Faggots used to shine them at my glasses all the time for fun. Banned or not, it seems they are at least out of fashion.

Is this satire?

Nope

What would they charge you with?

at spain to, mass media are investing their efforts to portrait these as a really dangerous weapon, so they enforce political regulations

It's about looking for excuses to make the State grow in control.

They could just make extremely serious punishmentes to those who use them criminally

But no, punishments by law are a joke, they just want regulations.

Startles and blinds pilots. Very dangerous especially if the plane is taking off/landing.

>solving terrorism with intense cuckoldry
Stoppit hanz, youre giving them ideas

>green cat
>MFW I just wrote it in green text

Also, check it.

I'm a physicist and I work with an amplified pulse laser on a daily basis. The beast weighs 250 kg and cost € 250k. I don't have a point to make; just slapping my dick on the table here.

Oh and people say that if it hits you in the eye, you literally hear your own eyeball pop :3

I have customized a laser pointer on my airsoft rifle and pretend I'm black ops while I hunt Mudslimes (made of snow t_t).

Why are finland so wierd?

Pretty sure trannies are just a branch off the autism spectrum.

>angry turk slaps a shitskin child with his shoe
So he slapped another Turk?

> White guy making cool things

Checks out.

Autists who cry about not being able to use laser pointers are like people who cry about not being able to buy a katana or an airsoft gun. They're just weird little toys that autistic people obsess over for some reason. Like what do you fucks even do with a high powered laser pointer that you can't do with a regular strength one?

You're not giving business presentations, I know that much.

you can order a 5 mW laser off the internet, no questions asked

no fuck off and stop shining it at airplanes, there's a very good reason that's a felony

How much radiation is coming off that mother fucker

god king Obama had the FDA ban imports of lasers over 5mw back in January 2015

the nfl played their annual mexico city game on monday night

there was some spic shining a green laser pointer whenever the Texans had the ball

you can do really cool things like put the beam through prisms and mirrors, make really cool long-exposure photos, even use it to transmit sounds

So basically, you can act like an autistic kid with them?

I had a wicked lazer once
Its so strong its illegal to point at planes and satellites KÊK

Yea man, why go through all that cool trouble when you can just be an autist on Sup Forums with almost zero effort? Let the leaf teach you.

Commercial pilot here.
Make yourself useful to society, and shove it up your ass and become a christmas tree.

transmitting sound through an amplitude-modulated light beam and playing the demodulated sound through an amp/speaker is more of an undergraduate physics/EE problem, but yeah you can use a soda can, a photocell, and some other miscellaneous parts from radioshack and/or the vending machine

>Pretty sure you need a "genuine reason" if you put a bigger one together

Unless "fuck you I want one" counts as a genuine reason, that's messed up. Is Australia in the hands of a looter government? I never actually took the time to learn any about you between shitposts.