JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP, FAM

>60 million Americans were ok with Donald Trump's racism, sexism and xenophobia and voted for the first openly racist candidate since Woodrow Wilson

But that's ok! It's not like Trump supporters were racist themselves, they were just OK with people of color and non-Christians being unfairly targeted and discriminated against because they couldn't see past their racial privilege. That's OK, whatever, America really is racist and prejudiced, but it shouldn't matter because Trump will bring back jobs and prosperity! People won't be so antagonistic with lots of capital flowing around! After all, Trump is going to make America great again and drain the swamp!
>nominates neoconservative stooges Jeff Sessions, James Mattis and Mitt Romney into prominent positions which will roll back civil rights by decades and cut public assistance programs all the while giving huge tax cuts for their rich friends
Oh wow, well at least he's better than Obama and Clinton!
>Donald Trump will seek counsel from President Obama when the going gets rough. Obama has also promised to break tradition and establish the precedence of a former president commenting on the job of the President. Trump will also not pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and her campaign or its affiliates
WELL AT LEAST WE STILL ELECTED TRUMP WITH MEME MAGIC FAGGOT, HAHAHAHAH
>President-elect Donald Trump denied Tuesday that he did anything to "energize" the alt-right movement through his presidential campaign and sought to distance himself from it, even though many of the movement's leaders have sought to tether their political views to Trump's rise. "I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York

Fact it, Sup Forums. You've been BTFO and destroyed the USA.

Good job, dumbasses, you've elected Dubya 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/07/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-casts-california-lawyers-group-stron/
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2016/06/11/donald-trump-judge-gonzalo-curiel-and-la-raza/#7edccf06908f
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary.

3 letters.

Kys

Nice proxy leaf.

Fucking kill yourself

shill thread #4859

stop trying to guilt the amerifats into voting trump

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Americans see what's happening in Europe and how Europeans are forced to accept rabbid 3rd world scum and they don't want that to happen here.

Plus we have guns -- it's a great benefit against globalism and 3rd world scum.

>racism

Obama has said worse things about whites than Trump has said about anyone

Fuck off to leafland

Mission accomplished.

>racism, sexism , xenophobic, homophobic
It's obvious you don't know what any of those words mean. Kys

>ad hom responses

do you read before you write? or do you just not realise you're giving the response he wanted?

Not that I agree/disagree with OP's post, it's just that you guys are fucking retarded

>60 million Americans were ok with Donald Trump's racism, sexism and xenophobia and voted for the first openly racist candidate since Woodrow Wilson

>everyone who voted Drumpf is okay with racism and discrimination
Applying that logic, everyone who voted for Shillary were okay with complete corruption of our democratic system and selling out the candidacy to banks and wall street while claiming to "reign in" those very entities. Said voters were also okay with American imperialism and how it could very well started WWIII.

>>r/sandersforpresident

> Never watched a Trump TV show
If you did you'd know it was all an elaborate 4D chess act to get him votes.

Which it did.

>Racism refers to a variety of practices, beliefs, social relations, and phenomena that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yield superiority, power, and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others.
Trump questioned Gonzalo Curiel's credentials merely because he is Mexican-American and a member of the Latino lawyers’ association. Trump incorrectly said that this group was pro-Mexico (they're not) and are sympathetic to illegal immigrants (they're not). He said that the judge had a conflict of interest based on his race. That's racism because Trump wants to take away Curiel's power because he isn't white.
>sexism
Trump only bases respect on women based on their physical appearance. When accused of rape by a woman, he denied this claim saying she was too ugly to rape. He said Megyn Kelly was hard on him because she was on her period. He said how could anyone vote for Carly Fiorina when she had a "face like that." He said he could sexually assault women because she was such a celebrity. That's textbook sexism.
>Xenophobia
He has called for certain groups of people to be barred from rights because of the actions of others from the same group. This isn't new because FDR and Carter did the same thing and no, it doesn't excuse their racist actions either.
>homophobia
I never said anything about that, but to his credit Trump is actually somewhat pro-LGBT

And? I don't see any problem here.

anyone who unironically uses the word xenophobia in any conversation doesn't realize that they're literally the reason Trump got elected in the first place.

You make no effort to understand or compromise, so expect nationalism to get more intense.

>racism

SAGE

see

Go back to tumblr you literal faggot

Sounds good to me... and to sixty million other Americans. Maybe you should try to understand why that is so instead of using worthless shaming tactics that only work on the virtue signaling class.

How did racism and prejudice end up synonymous with evil with no debate or discussion about it? Oh yeah Jews. Can't wait til the real holocaust.

Fuck off annoying cunt
Literally who cares about minorities

>you don't know the definition of these -isms, fuck off
>[explain how Trump is guilty of discrimination and oppression]
>SHUCKS, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Unbelievable

>Trump questioned Gonzalo Curiel's credentials merely because he is Mexican-American and a member of the Latino lawyers’ association.

That's patently false. He questioned his fairness due to ties with La Raza.

I'm black and voted for Trump. Does that make me a racist?

>"haha, trump is such a racist for assuming a mexican judge would be biased after the media claimed he wanted to deport all of them" **five minute's later** " YOU WOULDNT KNOW YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
The irony

you are a retard if you think this election had anything to do with choice. The reason trump was good is it was the only way for americans to declare to the state we still believe we are free. --The country is on the verge of very dynamic changes, we are building up a ton of potential energy, you can feel it in the air, it's been building for years. Our biggest problem in the US is the size of our federal government and their refusal to recognize what are clearly defined restrictions by the bill of rights. we crossed the thresh hold for a conflict sometime in the past year or two. It hasn't gone away w/ trump and it won't. I don't see it being avoided at all because the only way to avoid it is an instant suicidal downsizing of the federal gov and the halting of our mil ind. complex. And if you don't realize this you're blind, writing on the wall, history is a guide. Clinton would have kicked it off immediately, trump will push it back, but it's coming.

Do you even know what La Raza was?
It was a call for civil rights so that Mexican-Americans wouldn't be discriminated against and so that they could be INTEGRATED into American society and politics.
The movement embraced their Mexican heritage and roots, but did not favor Mexico. They wanted their people to enjoy equal protections under the law and to make access to citizenship easier to obtain.
They wanted to become American citizens
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/07/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-casts-california-lawyers-group-stron/

black people cant be racist

>destroy the USA
good
but it should be the world

let it all burn

Also, this
>forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2016/06/11/donald-trump-judge-gonzalo-curiel-and-la-raza/#7edccf06908f

How many times have you jerked off while fantasizing about cumming on that guys eyes?

Dont mind me, just having lunch with a friend of mine who hates my bosses guts.

>Fact it, Sup Forums. You've been BTFO and destroyed the USA.

How do winners get BTFO?

Don't get me wrong. Clinton is a war criminal, supports pedophiles and is probably a reptilian in disguise who feeds on fresh foreskins

I'm pissed that the American people didn't see through the facade and kick off a revolution to transform each and every institution for the benefit of the PEOPLE and not international bankers and globalists

We had such a ripe opportunity to radically change the discourse of American politics, but fucked up and elected a living meme who is already being corrupted by the establishment

deal with it he's president now faggot
sage

Huh? Oh the 19 trillion deficit? Nah we actually didnt care, we just used it to shit on obama, it was a favorite of ours used by us repeatedly, the rednecks really ate that up.

I cant tell you all how much im going to enjoy this shit show thats about to ensue.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

Liberals really need to consolidate racist, sexist, xenophophia, islamaphobia ect. into a shorter word cause its getting fucking annoying

Get the fuck off my board you fat neckbearded cuck. Trump is president and there is nothing you can do about it.

All of you leftist swine can so suck my goo bazooka

Ep1c troll dude 11/10.

Woodrow Wilson was openly racist?

Wow, I like him even more now

Also sage