How do we solve the native American problem?

How do we solve the native American problem?

Why are they obese, live off welfare, and drink alcohol all day?

youtube.com/watch?v=WEiCbalBy2w

Were going to need a lot of blankets

we're dying out, it's pretty sad.

7th president best president

Please give me a native American gf before you die out.

We don't have to solve the problem, they are killing themselves entirely and keep to their reservations. Trust me, I'm an Oklahoman and you don't see them wander too far away from them. They are a non issue. However the current ND Pipeline pity party might mobilize them and make a new generation of annoying liberal faggots

It's the opposite here, which I also find pretty sad.

Honestly, you wouldn't want one. And her kids might not get any gibs if you marry her.

Aren't Natives in Canada always in a gang?

>ND Pipeline pity party might mobilize

trail of tears 2 electric jewbeegoo when?

Rampant child abuse.

They abuse their kids. Kids grow up and abuse their kids. Rinse repeat.

1/4 Indians still get benefits from the tribe

was john redcorn /ourguy/?

There is a native reserve about 3 hours from me.
It's a total dump. They get enough money from the fed to survive and they just skim by. All drunk all the time. Shanty buildings not up to code. Waste and filth everywhere. Incongruently wild dogs in the California hills
Natives suck

>natives live like degenerates
>get wasted and high all day erry day
>slap around their kids and fight each other all the time
>-a few native women go missing, as degenerate drug addicts are wont to do-
>country flips the fuck out on white society and blames white people for not trying harder to find the women and solve the native problem

Canadian natives are so shitty

I'm surprised they haven't gone extinct yet.

It's a self solving problem.

They all die from alcoholism

>Implying they can stay sober enough to organize anything.

Should have just told him he lost and it was all because of immigration.

Why won't they integrate their communities?

>Please give me a native American gf before you die out.

Sad truth... Native Americans died out long ago.
A guy at work who is a registered member of a tribe just registered his daughter as a member... She is a blue-eyed blond haired Aryan princess.

seriously? genetics.

Pima are the worst diabetics. their genes are "thrifty", which is great for survival in famines, or just generally having to work your ass off to grow a little bit of corn

The way I see it in Canada, you got three classifications of First Nations.

1) First Nations: The upstanding citizens, doing shit with thier lives, politically or in thier communities, generally good folk, just heavy on the whole 'muh culture should be canadian culture' and push that shit everywhere.

2) Natives: Majority first nations population. Have jobs, too many kids, drink a bit, smoke lots of weed, generally dont give a shit about their culture, bunches on welfare and disability. Not bad folk really.

3) Indians/chugs/bush niggers: Scum. Like, bad. Drunk/high as long as they have money, breed uncontrollably because child tax pay outs and welfare bonuses. Abuse thier bands for money to get drunk, abuse thier culture tryna guilt shit out of the white man, rampent child abuse. Animal abuse, you name it. Always partying and stabbing each other over drugs and booze. Home wreakers in many ways. Just fucking greasy man.

>There is a native reserve about 3 hours from me.
>It's a total dump. They get enough money from the fed to survive and they just skim by. All drunk all the time. Shanty buildings not up to code. Waste and filth everywhere. Incongruently wild dogs in the California hills
>Natives suck

do you guys not realize that was the entire point of putting them on reservations? your ancestors put them there to die out. they put them in the worst places they could find; made sure no businesses could start there, no money, no jobs, no prospects - nothing but the few handouts by the federal government to survive on.

your ancestors intended on them dying out, and now you're berating them for living in conditions set up by your own people. do you know how ignorant that makes you sound?

A F F I R M A T I V E
C
T
I
O
N

We finish what Custer started