There is no god damn reason why he should be president. SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE. It's the only vote that should matter...

There is no god damn reason why he should be president. SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE. It's the only vote that should matter. 2 MILLION MORE VOTES THAN HIM, yet he still gets office. Absolute bullshit.
politico.com/story/2016/11/clinton-lead-popular-vote-2016-231790

shut up faggot

eat shit you fucking delusional bigot. Trump back peddles on a load of things, and yet you still suck his dick. It's pathetic. It's like a fucking cult.

Keep crying, cuck. Your tears give me strength to work harder so that I can own more official MAGA swag. Now do the one where you say she's more qualified.

No one is shocked by that you dumb cuck. If he's back pedaling so much why are you still so salty?

They were all her pet brown illegals, too hahaha

2 Million illegal South-Americans don't count OP.. The cultists have lost, get over it.

The election is over. Ask your masters why they think trying to infiltrate, sway, and defame us NOW means a damn thing.

These are the same people who thought calling half the country racist bigots would help them win.

>It's the only vote that should matter.
The United States Constitution disagrees with you.

They won't have really lost until we blow the lid off of their pizza parties.

Like the wicked witch of the west's flying monkeys

Stay salty, gaynigger.

Jesus, give it a rest already. These arguments are high school tier pathetic.

Good thing we're not a direct democracy, huh?

>There is no god damn reason why he should be president.
I agree.

>LE KEK XD
This is how pathetic you fucking faggots are. I can't wait until he fully turns his back on you guys, then start to hate him. It's going to be magnificent.
Funny you say this, especially considering Trump even shit talked the electoral voting system in the past. You fucking morons even supported his argument against it when people dug it up, even thought it would be the thing that'd keep him out of office. But when it got him in office, you brain dead zombies changed your minds.

How many illegals voted again?

Cry some more

how many times does pic related need to be posted? WTF?!?

>mfw you think popular vote matters

Get outta here, libshit. Learn how the Electoral College works and why it exists.

>these threads will go on for the next 8 years

Should have disbanded the Electoral College. Cry more and fix the system, faggots.

Shut up faggot

>subhuman shitskins of the urban masses should dictate the fate of a white, christian country

This United States of America belongs to us, OP. It was created by us, built by us, and will always belong to us.

14/88.

>There is no god damn reason why he should be president. SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE. It's the only vote that should matter. 2 MILLION MORE VOTES THAN HIM, yet he still gets office. Absolute bullshit.
Confirmed for 100% ignorant of how American government is set up.

Only the house of Representatives is supposed to represent The People in the Federal government. The Senate was meant to represent the States but the 17th amendment one if the worst things to ever happen to this republic did away with this check of power.
The President is also to be elected by the States themselves and represent their will which is why State governments have electors selected in various ways.

The only vote that does should and will continue to matter is the electoral college if America is to stay the Federalist system it was designed to be. Btw democracy was only ever mentioned by the founders with utter contempt and implying that American system of government needs more democracy is staunchly anti American

Trump has been fucking up so much lately

>no reset button with Russia, establishment SoS Romney (war)
>no border wall
>amnesty
>not prosecuting Hillary
>???

Hillary might as well become president now just for the civil war

Leave it to the serbs to not know why the Electoral College exists

MMMM those are some high quality shill tears. Remember hes the 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump.

Why don't you have any compassion for the *minority*? Aren't minority rights an integral part of any democracy? Why would you want the *minority* of this nation to live without a voice, you should be celebrating this victory by the *minority*, faggot

>What is tyranny of the majority
>What is the federalist papers #51

You know what they say about people who want to change the game's rules once they've lost ?
Sore losers, or perhaps I should say SOROS losers.

2 million more Californians so she wins California even more? Ok, but she already won California.

You should do what the founding fathers did when they couldn't get their way.

Rise up, revolt and see where that gets you.

As for me, I am pretty comfy.

Considering that over 3 million illegals and dead people voted, she lost in a massive landslide.

But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to cry like a massive kike faggot.

Three pedophiles and a 13 year voting on the age of consent.

>She won the popular vote
>by 2%
>illegal votes still need to be sought out

>she lost the electoral college
>electoral college determines who wins

in places where the population isn't even 1/10th of blue areas.

Yeah okay...
Also that argument about the electoral collage being to give better representation to rural areas is bullshit. It was created because there was still the fear of having direct representation so the the compromise was have the elections based on state.
Even if was urban areas vs rural areas, you would still lose because even in red states the cities are mostly blue with some exceptions.

I'll take a popular vote if we have strict voter ID laws in every state.

Why the FUCK do you still post here? It blows my mind that after you got beat like the dog you are you still come back here trying to persuade a bastion of the right.

watching her mental deterioration as her disease progresses is going to be quite satisfying

this is actually pretty effective b8. 9/10

You didn't want to fuck everything with tits and a pulse at the age of 13?

>get btfo
>cry "SHILL! SHILL!"
The only people here that are shilling are probably the Russian trolls like yourself that are shilling for Donald.

when was her latest appearance

bet she looks even worse than at the speech for the kids thing

When I was thirteen, yes, but did you not get the point of that post?

>no border wall
He can build a wall; most likely it will be a continuation of the double fence system that was put in place but never received enough funding to be finished.

>not prosecuting Hillary
>ignoring the fact that he said it's "not off the table"

That's assuming she lives that long.

So when are they going to do a full recount so they can tabulate all the illegals who voted for her, and the dead ones, and the ones who voted multiple times. I heard a bus full of people showed up at my polling place in NJ before I got there, all black, loudly talking about going to vote again later. Old lady working there told me, said she tried to report it and her supervisor told her it wasn't a believalbe story and that they'd be charged with voter supression if they tried to stop them. What the actual fuck? Hillary is seriously SO corrupt holy shit.

>5 million votes from illegal immigrants without papers or ID
>MUH popular vote

Leftists are truly the cancer.

oh fuck off
george w bush lost the popular vote in 2000 also.
along with 3 other republican presidents in the 1800's...
suck it up, if it was a popular vote the results would have been different...

Yeah, four people who really want to fuck are voting on making it legal for all of them.

Love is love.

Love trumps hate.

Stop being ageist.

OP stop being a fag-it and git ur house in order , you're slowing up the rest of the world .

PS: your bayatche candidate can always contest in four years if she survives . .

survives . .

smirk .

>SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

You are going to cry a river when he wins his second term!

Or Sup Forums

Nigger-tier 2/10

There are plenty of reasons way that Wall Street-owned criminal warhawk shouldn't be president.

You crybabies going on about "popular vote popular vote" is showing America just how much you are like the Trump supporters you condemned all through the election. Keep it up. The more you bitch and whine and try to change the rules of the game, the stronger the chance of a two-term Trump.

>rigging nomination goes smoothly
>Couldnt keep voter frauding fast enough
>fucks up rigging national election
>illegal aliens keep voting in California thinking it's by popular vote
>hfw

Lol, so the majority of the county's should be ruled by city scum and illegals? Guess again.

The electoral college was definitely a compromise between populous states and non populous states. Read some history. Also why do you think the electoral votes are apportioned the exact same way congressional seats are? Because the compromise was based on the exact same logic.

Take shill a conplement, If you're not getting paid for this much faggot then start cleaning tour sandy vaggo and grow a pair

Those delicious tears just dont stop. Keep calling me Russian while I tweak my nipples to your anguish.

She lost the game and 3 Mil illegal aliens voted shut up fag.

one candidate won an irrelevant popularity contest
the other won an election

SO GOOD. RED PILL.

too bad 4 mil of her voters are either zombies or illegals tho. Americans voted Trump.

hey fuck that other Serb. I fully support the electoral thing, it's wonderful.

>not being a legal Mexican
>not voting for Trump to remove your brother that keeps on stealing tacos from your truck and refuses to learn English
If immigration could do its job, America wouldn't be in the state it's in

Thank goodness the USA is a Republic and not a democracy.

The boarder patrol wants to do its job but the nigger in chief wont let them.

I'm gonna kick your ass!

Praise cuck! You are correct! Let's kill ourselves with Islamic terrorism. #notmyprejudice

the popular vote doesn't represent all fifty states you retard. you would have dense population areas focused on and the rest of the states ignored.

The electoral vote represents all states and by your logical the republicans would be in office and obama wouldn't have been president for the past 4 years considering romney won the popular vote.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

It is the Unites STATES of America, each state send representatives to run the union. The STATES are the members of the Union NOT the citizens. Popular vote count by citizens is NOT how the Union leader is chosen, but instead popular vote count of STATE representatives (with states having a large population having more representatives).

USA is a federation, right? S for States.
Trump won in 30 states. Hillary won in Cucklifornia and New England. Why should these states dictate their choice to other?
We have Putin because chechens and legalized by Putin former illegals from Tajikistan vote for him. The popular vote is shit, active minorities, like your lgbtabcdef and poc, won when majority just lost their faith to fairness of the system and refused to vote.

Love your neighbor and stop letting yourselves be divided and conquered