Daily reminder

a potential WW3 under a Clinton presidency was prevented by the most unlikely ally, press Z to thank Zoe.

a standing ovation

No skankyou

Z

Get fucked, Zoe. Oh wait, that's what set this whole ball rolling to begin with.

Z.

someone should put this as a gif after ops pic, I want to put that shit everywhere

I want to hate fuck her

>gamer gate was the sole example of media corruption that finally woke the entire US

Nope lol

It was literally the deciding factor.

How many STDs would you like to catch in the process?

Z

I want to bury my face between those boobs.

Fuck you I want ww3

gg resisted long enough until wikileaks took them head on
gg = Krilim
wikileaks = Goku

this is tarded, but not inaccurate.

I'm too lazy to actually created my own chart, breaking this down.

Hail Zoe Quinn
The New Queen of /POL

no one outside of you fags is even aware of gamergate. it wasn't important.

They're disgusting under the shirt, she has a set of nude photos

sorry the throne is taken feggit

z

Just checked. Thanks bro. Hate pierced nipples. Let alone they'r not as big and comfy as OPs picture may lead one to believe.

wonder if she still lurks here anymore

It was at least for me. Didn't give much of a fuck for politics before, but I generally don't like being portrayed as a misogynistic shitlord for pointing out (((coincidences)))

>pressing z
>not pressing 5

omg nobody gives a fuck about about gamergate you fat literal autists

Trump recently announced he wants war with Russia if they don't respect LGBT rights , it's over lads

>if we keep repeating it maybe they'll believe it!

range ban leaf posters when hiroshi

when

all of them.

No, but it got a high concentration of autists who will sit and argue with strangers for DAYS pissed off. It certainly raised awareness in a huge previously nonpolitical demographic.

You mispelled Trudeau.

thnaks women UN

>mrw she butterfly effected us

Armstrong is ourguy right Sup Forums?

Trump should give her the Presidential Medal of Freedom to her vagina.

She masturbates to shit posts about her. As the purest form of attention whore, she just can't help herself.

Right? Can we at least do a week trial of a "Leaf Free" board, just to see what it would be like?

The "Alt-Right" didn't elect Trump.
The Internet didn't elect Trump.
Sup Forums didn't elect Trump.
Democratic Middle-aged white working class men and women elected Trump.

>that flag

sup JW

Laci Green tier desu

Z

>its a landwhale keeeps making threads about herself on Sup Forums episode

ofc

>this is what gamergaters actually believe

Sup Forums has Boxxy, we have box head.

Is that you Assange?

user, my Aunt who is from Oklahoma and voted for Trump, told me that the main reason she did so, and I quote:

"We have to have more ethics in video game journalism. By electing Trump, it will guarantee that I can play my hobby of H1Z1 in peace. No more fuckign n00bs police car shotgunning my ass when I'm trying to camp with the sniper. Trump will bring an end to that. Oh, and all employees of Polygon will be tried for treason to the State."

Dude, the signs are all there.

This
Gaming industry is small
Of all US population 10% may be be games 5% would read vidya media and less than 1% acutally care what they say

Can we stop with this Sup Forums elected Trump meme? We didn't have ANY influence whatsoever on the result of the election. If any, it was the negative impact when liberals used our edginess to feed normies some fear.

>normies
It was sjws that had fears, the rest saw how news pander to them and questioned the news

I didn't say normies has fears, I said they were being fed liberal fear mongering propaganda. What Sup Forums did was reinforce the liberal message that Trumpo supporters are racist and bigoted.

Hi zoe

praise........

Z

I still can't wrap my mind around this.

Irrelevant chick made a shitty computer game about depression.

She fucked a video game reviewer for a positive article and/or (previously) posed nude in general?

Young men who were previously happy to just sit around and play video games were then the subject of undeserved beratement by the media for being every -ism which ever existed. "You suck. Your games suck. Everything about you sucks. "

Forgotten young males flip the fuck out and start noticing very acutely how fucked up the media shills are.

Red-pills are dispensed en masse.

Trump is elected.

Anyone ever play her game? What's it like?

I it... aaah... yeah it's a really good, good gaaaah... game, it's very well written and.. ahh, not so hard baby, go slower... it's very entertaining and... ahh... not the balls, babe, go slower please... it's a really great experience.