Clinton's lead in the popular vote surpasses 2 million

politico.com/story/2016/11/clinton-lead-popular-vote-2016-231790

Wow I guess two participation trophies are in order.

just makes it funnier

She's still the loser. Sad!

Is that counting her 3 million illegal votes

>2 million

More please

I guess I need to update my may may to extract more liberal tears. What a time to be alive.

>Hill team: We rigged the vote Hillary!
>Hill: I'M LOSING I'M LOSING WTF YOU RIGGED THE POPULAR VOTE, YOU STUPID NIGGARDS
>Hill team: Please don't kill us Hillary!

Copious amounts of water can rid your vagina of sand. Hail Trump, the next President.

>she wins popular vote by 2%
>still loses election
>conceded to Trump

>still illegal votes to find

does this mean she president now?

Oh, wow, hundreds of thousands more of absentee ballots in states which harbor the weakest ID laws possible, which are already declared blue...

How will Drumpf ever recover

How many of those were illegal immigrants, dead people, fake voters or people bussed in to vote in an almost strong arm tactic?

They were stuffing the SHIT out of those ballots out west when they saw what was happening when the polls closed in the other time zones.

How to those vote totals for california (total ballots cast) compare to previous elections?

>illegals voting
>rigged voting machines
>voter fraud

Not surprising. This is why we need the electoral college more than ever.

Soon she'll have a bigger lead than the number of People killed by Hitler.

>This is why we need the electoral college more than ever.

Not to mention the power of the media, now, and the inability of many people to utilize a modicum of critical thought, when faced with an onslaught of propaganda.

She could have fifty million more, if she couldn't break 270, she lost.

Theres no "lead".
The game is about electoral votes not popular ones.

Hope she wins by 20 million and still loses. She'll be a cautionary tale for a century. Everyone will be taught in school about what a colossally failure of a politician she was for not understanding how to actually win an election.

Voter turn out in California is something like 70% when you compare it to the rest of the country's 58%. 12% is a huge number and it is the only thing giving her the lead.

Jews would never allow that, don't forget the 6 gorillion.

>2 million
>all from illegals and dead people in CA and NY

hahahahaah u salty as fk senpai

That only proves how incredibly brainwashed people in California, Massachusetts and New York City are.

nice #FakeNews you're listening to there
Hey, did you hear the one about Soros paying protesters $1500 each to riot in the streets?

This is why the electoral college is important. Democrat strongholds like cali will have 105% voter turnout because of mass election fraud in a few densely populated counties.

Second place is the first loser.

Daily reminder:
Hillary spend DOUBLE what Trump spent, per vote, in this campaign.

Democucks better get used to this assraping. According to their boiiii Nate Silver this is only going to happen more, not less as time goes on.

How does it feel to know that the increasing concentration of liberals in a few massive cities makes your electoral hopes vain, foolish liberals? She could have 3 million more votes and they'd be in places that don't decide elections.

Neener neeener neeeee-ner.

This level of voting fraud

The result will be more desperation, harder liberal propaganda push in the media, and more blatant corruption in order to undermine the greater representation in this country that hates liberals.

Literally all of it is coming from California.

One out of every eight votes for Hillary came from California and 90% of her votes in that state came from LA, San Fran, and San Diego.

I think I speak for all of "Middle America" when I say that I'm not okay with a handful of big West Coast cities having more say than every state between Nevada and Pennsylvania put together.

zzz... ju no understands?

Since we are talking about irrelevant things.

Today I ate an unripened Mango.

It was unpleasant, but I was hungry

Rare?

They allow illegal immigrants to vote in california

>she wins the popular vote by 5million thanks to soros machines
>libs all over america flipping their shit
>california votes to leave the union
>civil war

RARE
A
R
E

FAKE NEWS

I live in CA I would have voted for trump if it mattered. I knew beforehand the electoral votes would go to the harpie.

NEW!

> 6.000.000 inc.

why did you make this thread?

just asking, not trying to poke at you or anything

BREAKING NEWS:

Trump's electoral vote lead is still 74 votes

Should've tried hunting down a lion, or a few Somalians to roast up faamalam.

Which is why they're so upset. This election was their chance to rig it for good, and now the opposite is set to happen: sick of the cancer, America has voted to give President Trump the tools to carve it out, voter-by-voter. Democrats will never be electorally viable again, and after Trump is through with them, they'll never get near controlling the House or Senate. As it is they need an astonishing amount of the vote to turn in just to be competitive in the House.

As they get more desperate liberals will start to look like pariahs. As the culture becomes louder and repeats their drumbeats more, the average person anywhere will tune out. The bubble they live in will consume all of public space but none of the people, and in their confusion, they'll opt to burn down the system: reform the DNC for Sandernistas (unelectable, far-left extremists), fight against us (which they have lost already in one spectacular, crushing blow, and will continue to lose) and cry constantly in the media (I really hope this never stops. Ever.).

It's a good era to watch leftism die. :) It took a long time, but patience and belief in the righteousness of hard work and God has brought us this astounding, impossible-to-believe scenario where we could finally be rid of the left once and for fucking all.

I think I could cry it's so beautiful.

>hahaha proxies
>stop having fun btw

I'm on my phone...what flag is this?

This doesn't change the fact that she lost and officially admitted it, which is comical.

seychelles

>We faked 1 craigslist ad
>That somehow disproves the mountain of evidence from wikileaks, DCleaks and Project Veritas that paid, violent "protestors" are real and used constantly

I live in Florida and when I voted they only asked for a state ID.

It was so bad that I thought I may have forgot my voter registration (wasn't in the spot I usually keep it but turns out it was still in my wallet) I went back in and mentioned it and was told by staff that voter registration was unimportant anyways.

You can't sit here and tell me illegals didn't vote.

shillbots are in damage control they are trying to find any fake news article to try and get hillary elected still even though she conceded.

it would be like trying to get bernie elected even though he dropped out.

stick a fork in it, this one's done.

That's cute and all, but the reality is blue states will continue to prosper since they are/contain the vast majority of the cultural + economic centers of the country, while failing red states will continue to drown in poverty & debt. I had a bleeding heart for those poor faggots ~10 years ago but now i'd prefer to just let yankees keep their tax dollars instead of propping up parasites like West virginia & kentucky.

>2 weeks after election
>w-we're still counting goys!
nah fuck off

The flag looks like somebody has beaten up SA and left it out in the open to bleed out.

How many jews are there in America?

Too many

How will you do that?
> i'd prefer to just let yankees keep their tax dollars instead
Too bad your party didn't win the White House. We can take the money they give us and spend it on whatever we like; when they sue, the Supreme Court will smack them down. Hard.
>i'm a republican
You're a cuckservative and you're useless to our movement. Get out.

So you're perfectly OK with the hypocrisy of "Fuck welfare queens, everyone should pull themselves by their bootstraps"-mantra of "Red America" while they simultaneously keep themselves afloat with other people's money?

Sounds like the mentality of a parasitic trumpfag NEET. Coincidence?

Let them leave and elect Barney Sandals as president, they'll try to start giving everyone free healthcare, college, cars, food, housing, and refugees. Then the entire country would set on fire within a week and we could sit back and laugh.

Good lord that's a horrible picture
Thank God she will never be President

>Fuck welfare queens, everyone should pull themselves by their bootstraps"-mantra of "Red America" while they simultaneously keep themselves afloat with other people's money?

BTFO

Absolutely if it fucks over Liberals and other people trying to destroy my race and heritage.

kek

So Trump won by 1million then? Or will they drop the investigation?
Forget about ditching electoral college unless you find a way to get rid of illegal voting.

Plus all the non-white citizens who are only there because of the jewish Hart-Celler immigration act and abuse of visa systems.

And she still lost. Your point?

Alex Jones says 8 million

Don't get complacent. The tide can always turn, though I agree that their deafeat is why they are acting out more recently. They know they are in trouble but don't have a leader or a coherent voice. The identity fetishists and the blue collar Dems will fight, Trump should use that choas to pass some serious legislation!

> Here have some backed goods.

In 2008 her campaign manager didn't realize that the dem primary has no winner take all states

and it's not that unreasonable. 3 million would be 25%, that's really low for a demographic that's scared of being deported

BOSS?!?!?!?!

If the situation were reversed, and Trump won popular and lost Electoral College, you guys would be screaming for an armed revolution.

Thank god for the Constitutional Republic and that the founding fathers knew democracy was a failed system.

Liberals always assume everything has to turn to violence. Sad.

Jewngerbread men!

>t-t-this will surely get Clinton elected

>in America's heartland
wtf does that even mean

This is the United States of AMERICA not the United States of California and New York.

Absolutely irrelevant

>implying this comparison is fair
>implying both candidates have been treated equally by the media and the establishment

It's already a miracle that Trump won

>you guys

Oh fuck off kid and just get over it.

Republican turnout in Cali is usually only about 50% because they figure what's the point, they're effectively disenfranchised by the hordes of imported democrat voters. So that gives Hillary a significant boost in the popular vote for free. Fortunately it's completely meaningless and will remain so no matter how much shitlibs cry about it.

>3 million votes from blue states that may or may not be illegal aliens voting

>The still uncounted absentee ballots and overseas votes that tend to go 2:1 republican

>Trump already won

This election was never in doubt, now the discredited media is spinning a narrative strictly to drive dissent against the President Elect. My country is dying.

It's pretty convenient that nearly all of the remaining votes were for her, yet all election night they were neck and neck.

>not using clover

you don't have bipartisan support to support a referendum that will change your election process so why even fucking bother

>he doesn't know what population density is

and? her lead in california alone is 3 million because of all the illegals

>CTR trying to work their own meme magic
PATHETIC

>he doesn't know what states are

These people are disgraceful man. You know if Shillary had won they would be shitting themselves with glee, gloating, sucking her clit-dick, and making fun of Trump. But because they lost suddenly they are activists, railing against the electoral college, and promoting active dissent against the Elected President.

If we weren't such a great country, these people would hang in the streets.

FPBP

STILL hasn't passed the over 3 million illegal votes cast.

People must really not like this cunt.

This desu fambalampalampalam

There's like 40 million people in California. Lets say half can vote and all vote democrat. Then lets say republicans take every other state with only 10, 000 votes per state. Should democrats win with one state?

Please stop giving them advice. Colorado already turned blue thanks to DUDE WEED commiefornia expats. Obongo wanted to spread spic kids and mudslime shitters around to rural areas like Idaho.

They are playing the game. Dont give them more incentive.