Pol btfo!!!

make it 3, just makes the libs saltier

good for her

Still got another million to go to have a real arguable stance on having the popular vote, as we know she already had at least 3 million votes from illegals.

Not even counting the undead or other fraud votes.

Dude there's no way Hillary got more than 5 million legitimate votes, are you serious?

Why does anyone even pay attention to this shit. It's literally

>Look how high this made up number can get!

This
I thought you guys were supposed to be bro tier

literally nothing

>go about rigging the election
>assign job to two staffers that don't know what the electoral college is
>coming january 2017
>carl the cuck (eddie redmayne) and aids skrillex (benedict cumberbatch) in
>are you kidding me

Would you watch it?

Say it with me
PRESIDENT
DONALD
TRUMP

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 2 MILLION

It's amazing how less than a quarter of these votes were counted on election night. Considering that one would expect all the liberal urban polling places to finish counting their votes first, its almost like they're just making them us.

>Dude there's no way Hillary got more than 5 million legitimate votes, are you serious?

I'm assuming you meant to say illegitimate? If that is the case you do realize that there are over 11 million illegals in the US and that they got the *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* from Obama to go out and vote on election day.

I don't see why a sizeable amount of that 11+ million wouldn't have taken the opportunity to vote for their self interest, especially in states like California who give absolutely no shits about their filth living inside their borders..

It's amazing how many votes fraud will give you.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

TRUMP

IS

YOUR

PRESIDENT

Trump was right, it was rigged all along

Just in his favor

How long does it fucking take to count votes? I guess the process is longer when they are completely fraudulent.

Wow you're an idiot

If they forged the numbers, why wouldn't they have made her won? Give me a scenario where they have the power to create votes but not declare the winner.

Lol the average IQ on this board must be lower than 20, by my estimates

Is the recount already over?

POO

600k more and she gets a free set of steak knives
(plus shipping and handling)

You are a fucking retard. Same thing happens here. They even find ballots in the trash every election. You can't rig an election 100%.

That is why she lost.

babby's first election?
It's an enormous number of ballots to go through, even with only half the nation participating. Then there's recounts, mail in votes, it takes some time.

Still Trump won, don't sweat it sugar

IT'S 6 MILLION YOU DAMN NAZI.

>no more than five million

LOL so she can forge over 55 million votes but couldn't get less than a million more in a few states?

kek speaks
witnessed

Why should anyone care ?

totally great reason to have just 300 counties out of 1500 control the US direction

Cuz december coming

But nobody said she got zero votes you fucking idiot.

Lol are you an idiot? By that logic:
>totally great reason to have just 60m people out of ~400m control the US direction

And this means absolutely nothing. Hooray for useless articles.

He said "I'd be surprised if she got more than 5 million [out of 60m]"

Please read who I quoted before raging thx

This

Except that it does give us more delicious liberal salt

I will agree with this

Yeah funny how's there 2.67 million illegals in California alone.

check out the economist cover page that is released each year predicting events to come.

it's owned by the rothschilds.

check out 2015, 2016 and 2017 cover.

aka OP btfo.

What's interesting is the majority of these votes came out of California, the state with the most illegals.

Why the fuck are votes still being counted???
>American work ethic

>btfo

This is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic. Faggot.

Thanks for gathering a list of people that need to be deported.

and a lot of the ballots were tossed. they even threw bernie ballots away. bitch is done, stick a fork in it

>Hillary Clinton has 2 million more votes!
>she also has 58 less electoral college votes

So she still lost. You're unemployed CTR, are you doing it for free hoping you'll get hired as a janitor here?