REDDIT Bans #Pizzagate Investigation

youtube.com/watch?v=ub0JDnaU9UA

Why is anyone relying on plebbit for anything important? Fucktards.

>Forgetting when Reddit invaded to get Jew Donald in.

Are you really suprised that Reddit bans a subreddit that connects names and businesses with pedophiles?

Do your research and spread information but don't expect support by sites like Reddit.

bump

Its chanology tier bullshit internet vigalantyism. Sup Forums needs to ban it as well. Back in my day we made out own websites instead of piggybacking on others

But that site has such a wonderful King.

(others)

OK.
I've heard a lot about #Pizzagate, on here and elsewhere.

I've tried reading about the "findings", the "evidence", etc., but I found it impossible to penetrate through the ridiculous swarm of ideas being thrown around, and get to any real, hard facts.

So I'm asking: what, if anything, has the Pizzagate investigation uncovered? What proof is there that this pedo ring exists? And howare pizza shops implicated?

> inb4 shill because I'm asking for evidence, it's the only response I ever get to this fucking question

Actually they don't and it's called r/srs

Plenty of reddit have witchhunted and never got banned you just need to be approved by reddit moderator

shill

All sorts of deprave Jew Media instead of reading why don't you start looking.

Start #twittergate

it's uncovered nothing.

This
And why are so many of these artists from the Balkans?

(Moderators)
>Policing non Jew illegal post content
>Reddit
>(Twitter)

wow its nothing

Mister shill fucking read twat

wow it's Jews

That's because it's fake news. Disinformation in a nut shell, goyim.

oy vey it's like another Shoah quick get the gentile baby blood I need to get younger!!!!!!

Tell me what to read, and I'll read it. Or better yet, write something worth reading and I'll read it. I'm not dismissing anything yet, I just want to know WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS INVESTIGATION ACTUALLY UNCOVERED. Can you answer that question?

rule no.1 do not give out your strongest attack first do it when it's least expected

(()) you forgot these.

waste of time i'm on seven levels of fast paced Jew fighting right now