Is smoking weed degeneracy?

Is smoking weed degeneracy?

no, but poor grammar is
go crash a plane, gook

Lower sex drive, makes you less motivated, play more vidya, makes you eat the sugary Jew. The ultimate bluepill

Yes it is, Pot is the worst drug I know, a lot of my old schoolmates are loser stoners with no jobs and never leaving the house.

Yes. All smoking is

Only when you talk about it.

> Lower sex drive
Sure thing mang XD

No, but being a stoner us. Any responsible adult can smoke weed from time to time and still be perfectly nondegenerate. It's the retarded faggots who smoke the stuff every day who are the unemployed degenerates.

Only if you smoke too much, too often.

I don't get the appeal. I used to smoke a couple of times and every time I was weirded the fuck out and lost the sense of time. Maybe there was too much THC in it. Fuck weed.

No

Fuck off Mehmet.

Drinking alcohol: OK
Being an alcoholic: degenerate.
Same thing with weed. Not that hard to understand

I smoke hash oil every day all day and I hold a full time job doing computer programming..it keeps the autism levels down

>its ok if you dont smoke every day!!
Fuck off nerds. I smoke weed every day and I have short hair and clean clothes and make 50k a year.

This.

If you keep it in your home and to yourself then you're good.

Anytime who tells you otherwise might as well be a SJW

i heard that a lot of programmers smoke weed

Of course, it really just depends on the individual. I vape my bud now on the weekends and personally, I enjoy the feeling but in no way does it make me productive, hence keeping it for weekends. I am an engineering student and doing it weekendly has still allowed me to have enough cognitive ability and motivation to continue pursuing the degree, but again, it's all dependent on the person.

I'm a farmer (not a ganja farmer) and smoking feels good after lifting heavy shit all day. Also, I'm hyperactive as fook. It's a nice way to end the day. However I totally understand the health implications of huffing on a burning plant every fucking day. On the other hand, think about all the break dust and shitty particles you city dwellers breathe in 24/7

keeps me sane being behind a computer 14-18 hours a day

Not an argument. My top two things to do while high are clean my room and jack off.

What is it about weed that triggers conservashits autism?
We could have a thread about heroin and how it's the patrician drug but mention marijuana and the retard squad comes out of the woodwork spouting memes and buzz words.
I'm starting to think these threads are started by faggot Sup Forumsedditors who should fuck off back to their containment board.

Does it help your logic when coding? Or do you wait til after working to smoke

Nope, i smoke, i work, and i've got my shit together. I don't really care what social outcasts, christcucks, degenerate alcoholics, and bootlickers say.

grows wildly in best korea

No. But culturalizing smoking weed is.

Sometimes it helps when i get stuck on a certain thing. And it definitely helps you look/think about things a little differently. My boss is in his mid 30s and I teach him new things daily.

It grows wildly everywhere as long as you don't eradicate it. It's literally weed

Weed is more popular, because it's softer. That's why it has a stronger effect in corrupting the youth.

>my boss cringes at me when I talk nonsense to him while high
Fixed

I don't consider it being "high" when your body has an endocannabinoid system

you're missing the point, it's legal in the DPRK and grows wildly in abundance...
doubt i'd enjoy being stoned there though.

fuck, wrong post.
must be this kim bong un i've been smoking...

Going on a crusade to stop people from using a plant is degeneracy

Kek

I don't really care if it is or isn't. It helps me relax and focus. My job requires me to analyze long and often dry ancient primary sources. Tax records, personal letters, official documents, etc. To actually focus on this stuff without thinking of all the other random shit I need to do in my life I need to be stoned. I guess I don't need to, but it's way easier stoned.

Not even the bible says anything about it IIRC.

Sup Forumslacks hate it because of contrarianism.

Protip: If you just legalize this shit the DUDE WEEDS LMAOs will stop complaining about it and nothing bad will happen.

It's true. Take addy to program more, smoke weed to just... fucking... stop.

>bible says anything about it
Genesis 1:29

No, as long as it's not a habit that makes your mental health deteriorate. Same with alcohol, same with tabacco and all other substances.

It depends on how high you get. If you veg out every time you smoke then yes it is bad. To be able to get high, relax, but still function normally is okay imo

Yes it is. I wish there were more countries like Philippines.

Very false. It is not a mind altering substance like alcohol

saaaaame

Yes, it robs you of your ambition and turns you into a ward of the state

wow it's as if people have different experiences than you?

some people are just good at being stoned all the time.

and they happen to be computer programmers

i mean whatever yeah lazy fat whatever but it's just kinda fun to program while high. and i'm good at math, it's never negatively affected that (quite the contrary honestly)

Programmer here, blaze it every day.

Neck yourself