Anyone else find it weird how we never really hear anything at all lately about the Yugoslavian concentration camps...

Anyone else find it weird how we never really hear anything at all lately about the Yugoslavian concentration camps which happened in the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

srpska-mreza.com/guest/LM/lm-f97/LM97_Bosnia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were you there

Wtf are you talking about paki??
There were no camps in the 90s civil/secession war. Only during ww2 and camps for Sup Forumsshitposters during gommunism.

There were no jews in them, or else we would be hearing about those forever and ever without end!

You dont want to go into balkan history, trust me. Soon you will have a thread full of retards telling you their own versions of events, and 95% of shit they say is probably not true

>There were no camps in the 90s civil/secession war.

There were, dumbass.

ayy lmao, pow barracks are not extermination camps retard

Any actual good books on Balkan history? All I've got is Malcolm's A Short History but no idea how it is from a historical standpoint.

That pic is from world war 2

You mean the ones that didn't exist?

srpska-mreza.com/guest/LM/lm-f97/LM97_Bosnia.html

Who cares. The Serbs deserved to get butt-raped by the NATO. That's the end.

>srpska mreza
Lmao keep believing this goyim

isn't it weird how nobody talks about british concentration camps?

Noel Malcolm is a meme historian, he is member of "Kosovo academy of sciences and arts", Bosniak and Shqiptar diaspora organisations and chairman of some Albanian friendship boards.

100% bullshit.

Nobody really believes that Serbia was holocausting anyone.

It wasn't taken seriously then, and it isn't taken seriously now.

Claims like this are made on both sides of every conflict. Very rarely is there ever any evidence to back them up.

I dont know honestly. All i have are a few college books, but they are a tad bit biast aswell. If anyone is going to have good books on the subject it's you british guys. Your authors and historians have no real reason to be biast

Yes, they do. The declassified British documents from 1937-1945 reveal the whole story. As do they reveal the reason why disingenous scum like Keegan wrote the way they did.

>started ww1
Serbs, serbs never change.

>le Srebrenica genocide
>women and children were bused away actually
>dindu nuffins
>commander escapes by helicopter
>armed column tries a breakthrough, gets slaughtered
>jihadis and ghazis throw down weapons, think they will pass as civilians after what they have been doing for past 3 years and then taking refuge in UN protected zones
>pew pew pew
>excavator and bulldozer go to work

Didnt happen like that at all but its true that Alija sold Srebrnica

Yeah man those 10yo boys were war criminals they deserved to be shot

they were in serbia

Yes. It did happen like that.

Not a single 10 year old was shot. Nice Taqqiya attempt, Dindunuffin Dobrobošnjanin.

nice proxy dušane

I bet that you aren't even Croatian

Bilde, prouči što su balije radile 1991., a što su onda radile 1992.-1994. u srednjoj Bosni, i koji im je plan za sadašnje Hrvate u BiH.

I bet that you can't name your ancestors without coming into Croats or Serbs.

Tell me, how does it feel being a different nationality from your distant ancestors (Croat/Serb), grandpa (Hrvat islamske vjeroispoviesti/Musliman), dad (Musliman, Bosanac, Bošnjak) and having to need printed instructions on how to fill out the census papers?

Implying that croats are older than Bosnians or Servs,lmao do your research Marko

First Serb posting in this thread, we don't care, spread your lies, every other Serb posting after me in this thread is a fag, and you shouldn't listen to him

>Bosnians

You're an imbecile, buddy. You have never ever read an actual peer-reviewed book on history of Balkans, nor have you ever read actual primary historic evidence.
Your brotherly Turks dutifully notified who lived in Bosnia when they invaded, and they dutifully wrote about Croat muslims being called up for the Battle of Mohacs. Like, actual defters and sipahi+ghulam lists.

I get it, your young political nation tries to build a pseudohistoric basis and case for its own existence. But remember, it is not real and will be ridiculed.

>Turkroaches
>Brothers
Dude wtf

What would you know? Croatia and Bosnia took all the fire while you hid like pussies. Enjoy your stable population count and high gdp pro capita. Well earned.

"Ovako kad vas vidim, ne mogu da prepoznam koji je Bošnjak, a koji Turčin, jer svi ste isti kao da vas je jedna majka rodila"

source buthurt croatian ?

He actually believes that there were "bosnians" before tito came to power....