Boys! We matched! #MAGA

Boys! We matched! #MAGA

>American christianity

italy's christianity is fiddling little boys

no thanks

>Didn't include the pictures
She's fatter than Chris Christie isn't she?

What a fucking degenerate. This is going to be the norm now since left wing faggots are now the mainstream group, kids will now grow up to rebel and be right wing. It's a cycle

>all those fucking emoticons
God I fucking hate women.

Cool

But what does she look like?

>super like me for anal

>white women, conservative and liberal alike

the only thing that could top this would be her being a Laotian tranny

What do I say, pol
Already messaged "#makeamericagreatagain"

'#MakeWomenDecentAgain'

Fucking spergs getting these hot white Christian chicks that take it in the ass.

Fuck you, you don't have any game and you're getting matches.

>Rage.

Probably a leftist trap account or something but it's worth the risk, user. Smash like she's the state.

>leaf

Instantly irrelevant
Bet that's why they swiped left

Disgusting.

*super likes*

Why the random black out on the table? Is it a sex toy?

>pls respond

iktf

This

Ocean county college or ocean county corrections

Wow she sounds totally mentally stable and definitely not bat shit insane. I'm sure stocking your dick in her would be a fantastic idea.

at least you get matches ;_:

just send this
>make sure to get an enema before our first date, i dont want poop on my dick and balls

if I told you then that would defeat the purpose of me blacking it out in the first place...

Looks like the kinda girl that gets a free meal and cuts contact

>using the virtual STD

>Using smiley faces and giving compliments.

Oh you foolish child......you have a lot to learn

heh says the dutch

This. The last chick I fucked on Tinder gave me chlamydia. Then again, I shouldn't have trusted anyone who's down for anal on the first night. It was my mistake.

I fuck a tinder girl almost every week

show profile

>fat neckbeard stabbed at park and robbed after being baited by female trump supporting tinder account

you must be good looking

It's a smoking piece probably

How do you know when to go hard and message smth like youve messaged to Stephanie? How do you know they are in for SUM DICK RIGHT AWAY? Or you act like that with everyone?

You're doing it wrong.

The secret is being attractive tbhfam that's all that matters.

Haha fucking americans, in my country, there's barely 100 girls on Tinder altogether. Granted, I'd swipe left on most of those girls, I guess that's what good looking means in burgerland. Have some standards guys, please.

Fatties and uggos are good practice Slav bro

>oakland county
>likes anal because christ cuck
>tan and brown hair
It's a Chaldean isn't it

Your salt is showing m8

Is this "girl humour" or something? What's with all the "I'm a good Christian just kidding I want you to rape my pussy" remarks?

nobody asked you, faggot

sounds like an STD farm and a half

Kek is your profile real or are you Chad fishing to see how many upstanding young women like the idea of being pissed on by male model types?

I'm only salty about the sheer number of women that is available in your 100 mile radius, nothing else.

>chick [winky smile]
That's a dude, dude.

Christian girls are often messed up sexually. I know one who is a massive mudshark; she actually brags about how much BBC she takes.

Compared to non christian girls who have taken miles upon miles of dick, yet aren't seen as sexually messed up.

Found her
Erin Marie

hahaha tinder poster faggots eternally BTFO

Wew lad, definitely looks like she'd love it up her shit box

b u t t e r f a c e
u
t
t
e
r

f
a
c
e

Tinder in austria is fucking shit, especially were in the area where I live.

There are only shit leftist university cunts.

The only matches I get are girls who are from asia/eastern europe, who are staying here for holiday

So OP blacked out her bracelets and the alcohol? Why?