Who else /lives with brain washed leftists/ here?

I'm starting to deeply hate my family desu

Haha. Its funny because my family is immigrant from middle east. Im tired of my country rather

you're not supposed to hate them. that is what the yahoodies want. they are sick. they need your help to get well.

I'm sure they don't care for you either, considering you're a pathetic NEET who leeches off their earnings to survive.

Nice projection, I'm more successful and good looking than you'll ever hope to be lmao

>Actually mom, I'm part of a movement called the Alt-Right

This will be the funniest Thanksgiving for people who didn't have the good sense not to identify as part of a movement run by history buff spergqueens

WILL THEY DISAVOW?

Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo. I know you must have to do some pretty serious rationalization to cope with the burning shame your dad feels when he looks at his effeminate faggot son.

Please do him (and us) a favor by hanging yourself, ok?

>Sister is a literal feminist majoring in gender studies getting free gibs from parents
>Hobbies are filled with SJW's
>Surrounded by jews everywhere

My parents are very racist corsicans "redneck".

Wow man, you've got some serious issues. Maybe you should come out of the closet already and get the therapy you need before you hurt yourself or someone else. Get well soon, bro

Liberalism has destroyed my family but I'm very slowly red pilling my mother.

Soon will come the African American red pills.

I hate my family, i left them when i was 17 and rarely see them, feels good.

Oh yeah and I want to leave my father in a bloody mess on the ground. He's a cuck and a convict and I don't like him at all.

my family votes democrat simply because that's what we've always done. my mother voted for bush twice. nobody cares about this shit, it's thanksgiving, there are more important things like stuffing

My immediate family is more conservative than I am and I hate liberals.

My family is dead.

Appreciate what you have. If you cant live with them, get out and keep a good relationship to them. Be a model and do well for yourself. You cant redpill everyone. And family is often impossible. It takes a few years until they come around. Show evidence from time to time and let them no logical escape from your standpoint.

Good night and be thankful for the people who cared for you for so long, or you will regret it.

One sister is gay and naturally a liberal, one sister is an open racist, and my mom is a super normie democrat cheerleader that keeps a newspaper in her home of when Obama was elected and was convinced Hillary had a 100% chance to win.

I actually hate my racist sister the most due to a falling out(she's the lying drug addict type).

Fucking retard

You're both controlled by kikes

Seriously lmao if you think right wing isn't another kike subversion tactic

Fucking morons

Teach your family about the Jews

>Bunch of losers on the internet have a shitty family life

Damn whowuddathunkit
I can't wait til thanksgiving

My parents are conservative leaning moderates. Nothing extreme, but got the right ideas.

My brother is a total leftie true believer though and its impossible to argue with him. Already called me a neo-nazi, while making excuses for communism, typical Hollywood-indoctrination bullshit, victim of his circumstances and the media he consumes.
We've already established that though and simply avoid political discussion. Its not worth damaging family-ties over.

Move to a "multicultural area".

All white people in these areas are as racist conservative as it gets

My parents are both Jew hating nationalists who are convinced a second civil war is coming.

Funny since I used to hate them when I was just a kid

My cousin sent out a group text to everyone the day after Trump won, whining about how an 'evil villain stole the election'. I can pretty much guarantee that during grace before thanksgiving meal, someone is going to mention Trump. I really want to speak up, but not until after I eat in case they kick me out for being a 'racist'.

My mother is fanatically pro-abortion, with a very shallow understanding of the issue on top of that. I can't see her in the same light knowing that she thinks she had the right to scramble me as I was developing in her womb.