#MFGA General /frpol/ - Marine "Can't erase" Le PenEdition

**name the generals thusly:
>#MFGA General /frpol/ - X EDITION

frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election, 6 months countdown.

We have to save France and Make France Great Again #MFGA.

DISCORD
discord.gg/RBtmq

>FRONT NATIONAL - MARINE LE PEN
frontnational.com/
marine2017.fr/

>links:
frontnational.com/
blancheurope.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

Youtube channel which will cover the campaign and presidential election by translating the campaign in English: youtube.com/channel/UCr1kyFHrRr2tBumDvhuxUiQ

Video example : Marine Le Pen endorses Donald Trump
>youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8

>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEUg1JdrBU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>FRENCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
pastebin.com/TKUn5Nqa

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3
>Does Marine have a chance?
Marine consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. Only person coming close to her is Alain Juppé with similar numbers.
express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME MARINE LE PEN AND FRONT NATIONAL
Step 2: DISCREDIT AND RIDICULE JUPPÉ

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
lepen.dropmark.com/

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen (and try to soften her image)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameFrexit

TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW
twitter.com/FNforfrance
twitter.com/HauteEnergie
twitter.com/avec_marine

Previous Thread
OP PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZKGyMv7v

Other urls found in this thread:

video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000569834
sudouest.fr/2016/11/23/une-prime-de-2500-euros-pour-encourager-les-migrants-a-rentrer-dans-leur-pays-2578234-6116.php
slate.fr/story/115675/politique-francaise-verrouillee-vote-seniors
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.slate.fr/story/115675/politique-francaise-verrouillee-vote-seniors
linternaute.com/actualite/politique/1343729-programme-de-francois-fillon-l-avortement-et-le-reste-ce-qu-il-veut-pour-la-france/#fonctionnaires
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.linternaute.com/actualite/politique/1343729-programme-de-francois-fillon-l-avortement-et-le-reste-ce-qu-il-veut-pour-la-france/#fonctionnaires
ephe.be/
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNrZrgpCdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is now under sharia law.

bumping

Will Le Pen be the first 2D president?

A reaction Marine for you...

Le Pen Putin and Trump to lead the new world. Praise.

can someone give me report hows on she's doing so far?

I'm with Her

She's doing absolutely nothing. She's waiting to know who will be her real opponent Fillon or Juppé.

Badly : Fillon is taking all her middle class votes. Last polls showed she won't even be on 2nd round of the election.

>polls showed

C'mon, it's 2016

Rigged polls

Tout comme le brexit, l'élection US et le premier tour de la primaire.

>polls showed
polls also showed this man's party having a majority in the house of commons :^)

Add this to the OP, Marine speaking on NBC about french politics and Trump.

video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000569834

Sauce

Thank you

You have the right to create a thread on Sup Forums to support a racist, but remember that hatred will never win in France.

Aren't you getting tired of being wrong, CTR?

Get the fuck out.

#mafemme

You know that this kind of virtue signaling bullshit fuels our movement, right user?

I see what you did there... Well played, indeed!

viva la france

Here is something to crush the EU supporters.

Le Pen will win

NO HANS! GO UNKEK GERMANY LEAVE FRANCE ALONE!

Is Marie still of breeding age? Asking for a friend

Guys I don't want to curb the enthusiasm here but Fillon's likely victory is a game-changer.
This is no Trump vs Clinton or Brexit situation, Fillon has a solidly right-wing program and is almost as nationalist as she is, but less left-wing economically. Under current conditions I fail to see how she wins against him.

There are serious questions ahead of us. The French election is going to be much more entertaining than expected.

There were a few polls about a Fillon-Le Pen 2nd round

You think kek will safe france after what they did to his people?

>Marine le pepe

I'm not saying you shouldn't keep pretending to fight. Le Pen will never win whatever you say. You are doomed to lose.

This is a pre-memetic warfare estimation. Don't forget that Fillon will be compared to Thatcher everywhere. The leftist electorate has good chances to balance to Le Pen this time and this can change absolutely everything.

>those faces

Saddest image i've seen all day. You can tell just by their looks that the shitskin and the slut are fucking and the husband is cuck level 9001.

Donald Trump, too, was doomed to lose.

So the migrants are going into rich neighborhoods now?

MEGA my niggas

Let's get the 1000000000th get for La Pen!

You are so fake

Elle peut l'enculer assez facilement au niveau économique, la fin des 35h et une plus grande libéralisation ça ne fait pas bander les jeunes (les plus de 65 ans, électorat majoritaire de Fillons lors de la primaire, s'en foutent ils bossent plus), idem pour la hausse de la TVA.

>rich neighbourhood
>guy filming from a coomieblock infront of an other commieblock

Also it's probably not recent migrants since they probably too busy finding a way to go to the UK, but our beloved 3rd generation arabs immigrants.

how confident are you OP?

Why is this thread 90% American...
Can you reflect on the level of hypocrisy here...

Polls aren't rigged. They indicate trends. They can be innacurate because the context changes but they did measure Fillon's rise lately. Marine had her time at 30%, she'll fall toward 15-18 and Macron will be able to beat her for 2nd round qualification.

If you tell me polls were wrong for Trump, let me remind you he lost the popular vote by 2 million voters. It's just that polls couldn't measure his advance in key states because of the pro-Trump stigma and american pollsters aren't used to that. French pollsters systematically apply a correction factor to FN vote intentions because they've known of the stigma for decades. So now they usually overevaluate FN results. For instance polls predicted Marine at 22% in 2017, she ended at 17% in the actual election.

>la fin des 35h et une plus grande libéralisation ça ne fait pas bander les jeunes
Ça fait bander pas mal de trentenaires en tous cas.

It's just like racists to make irrelevant generalizations.

Americans like to meddle. They should leave the Middle East alone as soon as possible.

Tu rigoles, à part les anarchos-cocos et les branleurs de fonctionnaires, beaucoup de gens notamment dans le privé souhaitent bien la fin des 35h. Dont une partie de l'électorat du FN "moderne" (ceux qui sont simplement fatigués par les bicots mais pas pour le reste).

the most recent polls give her between 27% and 30%, like every polls since 5 month

La proposition de Fillon c'est pas un retour au 39h pur (ça l'est dans un premier temps) c'est à terme de laisser aux entreprise privés choisir après négociations dans la limite des 48h (quotas légal au sein de l'UE). Présenté comme ça c'est beaucoup plus compliqué à défendre lors d'un débat.

Voici une idée de série d'images intéressante, prendre un personnage connu mort ou vivant avec une citation proche de ce que pourrait dire le FN et terminer par en gros: 'il voterait pour Marine Le Pen" le tout sur fond noir. voici ma contribution.

French brothers what can I do to help meme.

We are friends, so I must help.

Bonne initiative, c'est carrément l'esprit qu'il faut avoir.

Why does she always pose like this?

She's symbolically embracing the crowd.

Not even the best version.

sudouest.fr/2016/11/23/une-prime-de-2500-euros-pour-encourager-les-migrants-a-rentrer-dans-leur-pays-2578234-6116.php
>Rapefugees that wish to willingly leave France and go back to their country are eligible to a 2500€ bonus. French government hopes that this will encourage migrants that were kicked out of Calais to have another option. Furthermore, they will also be eligible to a 10000€ help for their reinsertion.

If you guys want to take a trip to France and have the return trip free of charge, now's your chance.

because she's the savior. this pic needs to be shooped into something more christic

How to save France ?
How to put Marine in the Elysée as the Americans put Trump into the office ?

J'ai lancé l'idée j'espère que vous allez continuer derrière.

There's no hypocrisy, just plain ignorance. French people like me try to explain the reality of the situation, that Marine le Pen isn't someone who can gather all french nationalists, even less the right wing... but it doesn't have much effect on their make-believe delusions unfortunately.

Continue, mon ami

J'aurais dû dire: "voterait pour le Front National"

Je vais en faire une avec cette citation du dalai lama:
« Quand les immigrés sont trop nombreux, il faut aussi avoir le courage de dire que ça suffit »
«Nous savons bien que les immigrés fuient des situations difficiles, mais le bon cœur ne peut pas suffire à les accueillir tous et nous devons avoir le courage de dire quand ils sont trop nombreux et d’intervenir dans leur pays pour y construire une société meilleure. Une simple politique d’accueil ne pourra jamais suffire pour résoudre ce problème . Il faut entamer une réflexion à long terme pour obtenir une solution vraiment efficace »

Of course you would want us to leave your homeland, Ahmed.

Le dalai lama plus based que le pape :rire:

You're the personification of a white flag.

No, it is hypocrisy that American's who preach for non interventionism are poluting themselves into a country that does not share the language or culture

OP, or anybody, important STRATEGIC meme plan. Should be integrated into the pastebin!

as we know, Fillon is likely to be on 2nd round against Marine. We CAN beat him. We can get votes from 2 untapped populations:
- Seniors
- Civil servants

Meme the senior vote

slate.fr/story/115675/politique-francaise-verrouillee-vote-seniors
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.slate.fr/story/115675/politique-francaise-verrouillee-vote-seniors

How?
>Fillon will cut their pensions!
>Fillon will cancel social healthcare on their daily medications and visits to the doctors!
>Old people will have to spend their lifesavings on a costly private insurance
>Migrants will get everything for free!

Meme the civil servants vote

linternaute.com/actualite/politique/1343729-programme-de-francois-fillon-l-avortement-et-le-reste-ce-qu-il-veut-pour-la-france/#fonctionnaires
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.linternaute.com/actualite/politique/1343729-programme-de-francois-fillon-l-avortement-et-le-reste-ce-qu-il-veut-pour-la-france/#fonctionnaires

How?
>Fillon will fire 500,000 State employees!
>Fillon will make them work more for less!
>They will get punished if they are sick ("jour de carence)!
>Fillon will break their status, guaranteed by law!

We have to work together, pedro. France is first, then Germany will soon follow. Trumps win made it all possible.

Devilish. I like it.

If Le Pen takes France out of the EU then the "refugee" crisis will likely end, thus saving my country from being flooded with more shitskins, there is no promise she will do this, but she is probably the best chance

of course I would like to see Europe un-cuck themselves for their own good, but mostly because what they do will directly impact the USA, so I will support and meme for whatever nationalist candidate that is in the running in any European country I can, acting early in order to prevent shitskin flood into the USA

and you say we don't share culture with France, but clearly we both want to remove mudslimes, and there were plenty of French helping in all the Trump threads

However, if France falls to Islam then I guarantee you there is no nation better at killing them than us :^)

Other quote for the fun.

The French have a good image board here
ephe.be/
ephe.be/
ephe.be/
ephe.be/
ephe.be/

I've noticed you frenchies don't have any awoos. Perhaps you should get on that for higher energy?

(((Le Pen)))

With Sarkozy (French Clinton) out of the race, which candidate would be the best for Le Pen? I read somewhere that FN itself considers Juppé the best opponent because he's multiculti as fuck. Fillion on the other hand is a conservative Catholic who said that France doesn't have a religion problem but an Islamic problem. Le Pen might be very unable to distinguish herself from Fillion because they simply agree on so many points.

On the one hand Le Pen vs Fillion is a win-win situation, on the other hand Juppé is a gambit that's more likely to pay off.

She thinks she has big tits

Everything is fine they guy is spanish.

>to lead the new world

The brave new world amirite?

EVERYONE TO MEMESTATIONS
shoop her into every piece of joan of arc artwork you can find.

funny how these threads are always filled with nothing but french people
it's almost like the french actually know why a lot of people don't like her nor her party

It will be Fillon.

If we can use this strategy we could redpill people on normiebook and get voices

>It will be Fillon.
Meh, good enough. He's anti-Islam and pro-Putin, so he's diet Le Pen.

>He's anti-Islam
lol no
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNrZrgpCdA

Also nice captcha

Anyone know how to add texture so it doesn't look like a photo stuck on a painting?

I'm uing pixlr, not photoshop.

No it's a shitty (and slow) board full of pessimistic/nihilist anons. It came from a great forum (l'Orgul) though.

Do l'orgul still exist somewhere? I lost track of it last time DIEU went in and deleted everything...

Marine will win.

Kek wills it

#FILLONYES

commies love Degaulle too.

We need to find memes to descredit Francois Fillon.

What do you think about calling him Francois Fion and associating him with François Hollande. ?

Something like : François Fion, a second François for 2017.

Making memes with him and Hollande showing the two molluscs they are.

>Fion
really not creative

>>Fion
>really not creative
No but it could work on people.

You guys are wasting your time, French politics aren't yet as stupid as American ones where some couple memes can win the vote desu
Also the whole "Marine Le Pen" is a woman thing won't work with lefties, as we haven't fallen as low as wanting to elect someone because they are a woman/black/anything
And no offence but you guys lack a good mastery of a French language, don't have the same cultural references as us, which means that some of your memes won't be as effective as you thought they were going to be, and you don't have much idea about our political scene

Thanks for trying though, but the French election isn't yet memeable by outsiders
The American one was because we all pretty much know about you guys

>The leftist electorate has good chances to balance to Le Pen this time
And what could be better than seeing Le Pen attract a lot of leftists, guys we're on something here.

>tfw Sup Forums is actually on the same line as the Juppé campaign
Holy shit you guys are actually intent on pushing all the talking points of the Left for them, on the off-chance that it might help Marine topple Fillon on the second round.

But you do realize what will happen if you do that, don't you? Before the second round there's the first round. The harder you push these talking points, the better the momentum for the lefty candidate, whoever that ends up being.

Now you can do that, but don't complain in May. Better yet, don't complain about France's current situation in general.

Il like to call him fifille since he was Sarozy's poodle for 5 years.

Les français par contre vous pourriez avoir un impact mais vous êtes clairement pas assez nombreux pour ça
Continuez quand même pêh, j'aimerais bien la voir au pouvoir

You had me until
>French politics aren't yet as stupid as American ones
good one user, good one
good luck with that Macron vote

>Il like to call him fifille since he was Sarozy's poodle for 5 years.

Yeah fifille I like that. A good name for the fag he is.