What's worse for the inmate, death penalty or sentence of life without parole?

What's worse for the inmate, death penalty or sentence of life without parole?

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=55208
murderpedia.org/female.B/b/bustamante-alyssa.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the inmate repents and believes in God, death would be a graceful release. Otherwise, death is the worst punishment

depends on the inmate. some of them just want to die, so giving them the death penalty would be a favor

This is the wrong question. It seeks revenge. Better to ask "what is better for society" -- and in many cases the death penalty is better if the person is simply a bad egg who is unlikely to manage rehabilitation.

Life is worse

Atleast with death you know when you get to leave

I did 5 years and the lifers man they are some depressive fucks

most blue state prisons in the US are a fucking cakewalk. Death Penalty is the way to go. I used to be against it until I started as a correctional officer and saw how easy inmates day to day lives are

Being a slave for life and being forced to produce goods for pennies, or the quick release of death.

You decide.

death is worse.

miracles can happen, like escaping, or hurricane destroys prison and inmate manages to escape.
Also you can read shit and in cuck countries you can even use pc

What did you do 5 years for?

>caring about the comfort of inmates before the comfort of law abiding, tax paying, citizens
disgust.jpg

Narcissists fear their own death more than anything and many of the criminals that qualify for death penalties are narcissists in some form or another. Death is the most appropriate punishment for them desu.

Solitary confinement.
Literally throw them in a dark pit for the rest of their lives, but make sure they don't die fast, prolong their stay as much as you can.

>paying 20-40k a year to imprison someone for life to "punish" them

Definitely life. Death puts you out of your suffering, life without parole ensures that you have to endure every second possible.

Death penalty is worse because you aren't executed immediately, you live in a tiny box with no windows for about 2 decades before they execute you which means slow torture of having your death hanging over your head.

Life w/out parole depends on your crime. If it's the kind of crime where you can interact with other inmates in general population, be able to work, and be able to move to a lower security prison then it's not the end of the world. Life inside solitary or guilty of crime other prisoners don't like you're gonna have a real shitty time better make a noose out of bedsheets

This. I used to be a CO too and was against the death penalty and thought prisons should be about rehabilitation. Then I saw how cushy prisons and jails really are. Inmates hang out, play games, hit on the girls that work there, get drunk and high. It's really not so bad.

Death penalty all the way. BRING BACK FIRING SQUADS!

Life without parole is a drain on the economy unless you utilize them for slave labor

Depends on the unit.

Try serving time in a TDCJ state prison with no airconditioning in 40deg C weather for 3 months, while forced to do unpaid labor and tell me it's "cushy".

Other prisons though they have kiosks to download music, can make almost min wage through jobs and min security so "cushy". You get into these kinds of prisons when you hire a 'prison consultant' and they manipulate sentencing so you get sent to club fed type unit like Bernie Madoff is in.

>when a bullet to the beck is 0.40€
You could then spend 19999.60€ on making the victim a productive member of society again, e.g. psychotherapy for rape victims and so on instead of pampering people society is better off without.

Shoot them

I dont want my taxes spend into feeding those niggers for life

Yep, they should all be out picking up the trash on the sides of roads at the very least

I'd rather be dead than live in prison. Even 2 years is enough to make you want to die at times, life isn't worth shit when you're locked up and rotting.

The rotten useless trash get to be killed. The ones who are rehab worthy get to basically do hard manual labor constantly.

Yeah it's easy but only niggers can accept wasting so much time doing nothing.

> Life without parole

For the criminal: Torture
For society: ''Look at us, we're a civilized people we don't kill criminals!''

> Death penalty

For the criminal: Relief and closure
For society: A cause for huge shitstorms coming from liberals and other human rights activists who can't see further than their own nose.

> Result
No one cares about the well being of criminals, so they pick the choice that will allow them to avoid shit from civilians.

That being said...
informationliberation.com/?id=55208

>blue states prisons an jails are easy
You must never have been to California's or been on the other side of the bars senpai

(OP)
Is she in death row?
If so it's hot

murderpedia.org/female.B/b/bustamante-alyssa.htm

lying on the internet

The real question should be- What is worse for the Taxpayer? It is fucking autistic to imprison people for life who should without doubt be put to death for their crimes. Punishment is overrated, removal from existence is ideal for everyone.

Put them all on stationary bikes and see how much energy they can produce and provide for society. The second they get old and stop being useful, put them to death.

Prison should be about rehabilitation. If rehabilitation is not possible, then the death penalty should be enacted.

agreed. I did 2 years and i'd end it myself if i got life.

>lying
you act like it's hard to go to prison or something dude

>tips fedora

life without parole

>sentence of life without parole

Definitely life in prison would be worse than death.

A long drawn out time on death row 10 years or so coz he will have something to fear the whole way through and be on max lock down the hole time
He will adapt to prison eventually accept his life sentence after awhile it will just be normal life for him and also has the choice to end life life whenever he wants in his own terms if it gets to much

Who's the chick and what did she do?

Tfw no Alyssa bustamante gf

in my country life without parole really means

PAROLE ANYWAY LATER

but we dont have death penaly so....