Presents himself as the anti-establishment candidate

>Presents himself as the anti-establishment candidate.
>Nominates only establishment Republicans to office.

Do you like being lied to Sup Forums???

>inb4 muh wall.

>Implying the cabinet other than secretary of state, secretary of defense, and attorney general are relevant.

The Clintons are FANTASTIC people - President Donald Cuck

all those appointments are from the establishment shill

>jeff sessions
>establishment
Get a load of this ctr cuck

He's been a republican senator for 20 years
His first holding of public office was decided by reagan
What makes him anti establishment cuck?

Sessions has always been Establishment. He just gambled on Trump success early.

There is no point in arguing with ya shill

lmao how can someone make boldly false claims then claim an argument is pointless when they're called out. Face it cuck trump is gonna be more of the same

>Trump's not going to be Nominee
>Trump's not going to win
>Trump's not going to follow through
Man's not even I'm office yet and you cucks just won't quit lol

Hey man hold on now. He's nominated some wall street executives for treasury, oil executives to look after our national parks, and former Verizon and Comcast lobbyists to head the FCC. Nothing says anti-establishment quite like that. He's going to look out for the little guy.

>he has no decision making powers of his own
>it wouldn't be smart for an anti-establishment candidate to have people around him who are establishment, but which he can work with, to help him get things done
>these people will only allow him to continue the same establishment policies which people voted against
we all saw what happened with the tea party

This is horse shit

How much do you know about drywall and landscaping? That wall is not going to build itself. I would fucking be looking for opportunities.

As far as I hate Trump, he has enough common sense to understand that a wall can never be built.

I mean, they ARE his personal advisors and head of Department... Not that I'm siding with OP because this is an obvious ctr shill thread that you guys keep responding to, but still.

WALL

>Steve Bannon
>establishment

>Mad Dog Mattis
>establishment

>Jeff Sessions
>establishment

>Mike Flynn
>establishment

Sure, there are going to be shitheels like Haley and Reince (although Reince has been a good boy since Indiana) thrown in for MUH UNITY but we know who is really running the show and calling the shots and that is Trump and based Bannon.

He literally hates niggers. He's perfect.

Donald Trump could do nothing he promised. He could even go do all the things Hillary wanted to do. He's still the better candidate because he's him and she's her.

>you voted for the candidate who might be corurpt instead of the one you knew was corrupt LEL

> implying my position for around a year now hasn't been trump is going to win and not follow through
>implying I haven't called him a leftist since the day he started running
Nah, the only inconsistency here is you, shill

Might the new boss, same as the old boss

Bullshit, bullshit never changes.

muh wall

To be honest, who else is there to appoint that has the experience and knowledge to represent a world power?

He never said that stop shilling