Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - PHONE POSTER OP

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry and writefaggotry.

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds and cutes) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Malaysian Mike ( )
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Do you wanna drawfag too?:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

watracing.com/
watracing.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do to current state of our board do not link to other board. We don't want to involve them in this.

>remember to ignore /ic/

Why are you ignoring us, all we do is spout Loomis at you.

Nah just the guy in front of it. Pretty much tell him to fuck off back to there.

Have a bump

Pretty good oc so far this year.

I haven't been observing Sup Forums for a while
What is this raid about?

RIP Mexibro

People are speculating that it's remnants of CTR and mainstream media attempting to discredit any information that doesn't come from them. Since we're known to dig more than we should we're a prime target.

I saw him post a couple days ago saying that he was getting better. I'm hoping he's just taking it easy.

Then what's the deal with all this Spencer bullshit?

there's a lot of shilling for civic nationalism instead of the ususal Sup Forums-supported white nationalism

basically, bro, he did a meme sieg heil salute and that made trump disavow him the the people that heiled
the media instantly started shilling saying that he disavowed the alt-right, and now the moderate and WN posters are infighting
A large chunk of moderates may be shills, though

autism and butthurt

Media labeled him as the alt-right leader, now they want to associate sites they dislike, or have gone against them, as being alt-right since that hole forced nazi salute debacle.

Unfortunately it looks too cumbersome and forced for me to believe those people were sincere. Along with people pointing out that he was a nobody untill ~72 hours ago.

>white nationalism
but whites are cucks
med masterrace

>yet there are people that think he's not controlled opposition

you should fuck off to /qa/ instead, dumb nigger.

bump

You know, I shill for italians and greeks hardcore and stomp that "they aren't white " anytime people say it. You aren't helping bro.

What does the WAT stand for on these ladies pictures?

Nazi sonic herding minorities into a gas chamber

Or something like that

Of course they don't think that, most are shills trying to sow infighting and disorganize people. The media is loosing it's grip on their ability to influence the public because people have stopped believing them. Unfortunately since they are more corporation instead of journalism they can't go back and have to double down by discrediting anyone who reports news other than them.

It's a racing brand thing

Also ignore the Malaysian

We aren't white
We're better than white
tbhfam I really don't want to associate myself with Germanics of any type for I do not think we are alike, thus I believe white nationalism to be an absolute meme

watracing.com/

can you turn this into kek, keket & wojak?

Well, you fell greeks who think they are European and white are welcome in the fold. Hopefully when we change the world you will see you faulty logic. We are most diffidently different and the Greeks have a right to their own home ,but we are all Euro and White.

Your Fellow*

its kinda hard to ignore me when your shit thread's dying and everyone's tired looking at the same stupid shit and your ass begging for free art everyday

One of the "alt-right leaders" was caught saying "hail trump" and saluting.
So a line in the sand has been drawn (on the board and in general) to either agree, white nationalism or civic nationalism.
As you can see, Sup Forums is divided.

lmoa you won't do shit
if you really think this whole mess isn't running way deeper then you've swallowed the blue-pill whole

I'm for civil nationalism because honestly, our white "brethren" fucked us hard and we owe nothing to them
I'd rather be united in religion than in false premises of race

Problem is he's not really a leader since no one knew who the fuck he was until recently. Its too convenient that the media starts a campaign against "phony" news sites then magically a person show ups giving them a tool to label these sites and drive people away from them.

Bumpodesu

Thanks m8

why is pizza slowing down?

The gate thing? Becuase people sat on it far too long instead of doing a shock tactic to bring attention. Now the raid is sliding threads, and with everything on this site, it's hugely popular for a bit and then when people don't see anything happening they loose interest and go back to what they did before.

That's why I included the quotes, up until the point no one really could Peggy what the alt right was except "millenial tea-party-ers."
It reaks of the retard spencer either willfully or ignorantly playing into their hands.

/o/bro's does WAT mean?

2 seconds in google.

watracing.com

Someone's still gonna go to check out Little St John Island right?

I'm inclined to believe willful, if you watch the video those people look nervous as fuck amd hesitant. I've met an actual nationalist and he is proud as fuck of that. There wouldn't be an ounce of hesitation if it was real.

Also I get you my bad if it seemed I was trying to correct you, I just feel like I have to state the obvious so people don't have much wiggle room.

No clue my man, I don't have the resources or knowledge to help so I stay out of the way and just check up about it every now and then.

Pizzagate probably. NYT alredy have damage control, so does twitter.

genocide squad on point

NYT did nothing to actually prove us all wrong. There's even zero mention of how weird the work of the artist is.

I hope it would be a greenlight, I'll keep watch and hope for the best.

Don't know if it's happening but saw this cruising the front page.

Oh no I was a bit snappy, it's just shitty to wake up to.
Right before the 1hundred million get we go into civil war, that figures.

That's just it though, a lot of news outlets don't actually try and prove people wrong. They shift the argument to what they feel they can win, the way they're trying to do that is discredit the online media outlets actually talking about this. If there was absolutely nothing they could btfo out of it by posting the facts, instead they are desperate and trying to hush it all up.

It's all good, I tend to take what people say here with a grain of salt. No hard feelings man

Like 99% of this "DON"T LOOK AT IT GOY IT'S FAKE NEWS!" bullshit. But they mentioned it by name and said exactly "No no no, this is definitely not a pedophile ring". Something is in the air...

Then we will make more noise

It's like CNN and their mention of the Podesta emails

Best way to control a population is through the information they can access. They had 20 some years to shape the mentality and ideas of the population and are now doing everything to hold on to it.

Thank God that next Generation is strongly antMSM. We can have hope for future.

Fact that MSM are run by fucking morons helps too.

And what a time to make noise, faith in the media is at an all time low. They've been told the last four or five elections that the Republican candidate is literally Hitler, or Pol Pot etc. People finally stopped and realized they are being fed the same line everytime a power shift comes around. I know it'll be hell but I want the system to collapse on both ends, maybe then we can actually get back to being willing to compromise with each other.

/fit/'ll be pissed if he's portrayed as a dyel like that

Posting an idea I'd really like to see:

/o/ takes a sexy picture laying on an engine under the hood of a car. Either through fb or text Sup Forums sees it and says "damn this picture should come with a throttle limiter." /o/ responds with "Thanks I needed that."

This is why we don't help /r9k/ more.

Back to the front

I was there that day

It was funny but also slightly pathetic to watch unfold.

It was. Should we try to help them get Sup Forums next year?

I don't know if Sup Forums would even entertain the idea after this year. Could try with a board more likely to put up with their autism.

[s4s] probably

[s4s] would do anything if its memealicious enough

True but I feel bad for them. They just wanted to be loved
[s4s] is just memes 24/7

All they had to do was not ask for lewds, first thing they went out and did was try to find a drawfag for lewds.

I don't know if lewds were ever made? I came in later

Looks like the MC I made for my CYOA on Sup Forums, I like it.

No but Sup Forums got upset because it was the main ground rule they had set. Didn't help that others started sperging out.

Nice guy we just call Mexibro made it. Unfortunately he got sick with food poisoning, heard from him a couple days ago but now nothing.