ATTENTION: DON'T WATER THIS PLANT!

ATTENTION: DON'T WATER THIS PLANT!

Richard Spencer is on the CIA payroll. Boycott Richard "le heil hitler, oops it was an accident/joke/serious XD" Spencer. He will continue to do his little (((gaffes))) to sully the alt-right and Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Richard Spencer is on the CIA payroll
I believe you

but

source?

On no the media is calling us nazis :(

FUCK OFF FAIR WEATHER CONCERN TROLLS

>to sully the alt-right and Trump

the alt right is a meme created by liberal media and they already called trump hitler

who gives a shit what that tool does

>room full of 300 people
>giving rousing speech
>all cameras as supposed to be off
>says 'Hail Trump' at the end
>a couple autists decide to Roman salute

yeah he's totally a CIA plant

god damn it sven did your bull put you up to this? stop shitting on Spencer he a good boy, he din duu nuttin

>us

they're calling these strawmen alt-righters nazis and trying to astroturf their publicity so they have an easy target in the future

see through the liberal tricks guys

He's not a tool. Disagreeing with someone does not = (((Opposition)))

He's not a CIA plant, just autistic
also he made CNN ask if Jews are people, pretty much as masterful a troll as you can hope for

shart in the mart.

the best part was that he wasn't even talking about Jews when he said that.

CNN fabricated that headline out of thin air and then got shit on for it.

This fiasco also got one of the editors of Politico fired for threatening violence against Spencer.

>mfw this whole thing gives us more publicity and drives the left insane

>Milo becomes famous
>starts praising Trump and triggering the libs to the point it becomes mainstream
>HE ISN'T ONE OF US, HE LOVES NIGGER DICK, HE SAYS ALT RIGHT ISN'T ABOUT RACE, HE'S A POZZED CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FAGGOT WHO DOESN'T NAME THE JEW AND RACE QUESTION! FUCK HIM!

>Spencer becomes famous
>EXPLICITLY names the JQ and promotes white identity politics
>UGH HE MUST BE A FEDERAL SHILL WE CANNOT TALK ABOUT WHITE POLITICS IN PUBLIC HE RUINS OUR IMAGE FUCK THIS GUY!

Just a further confirmation that Sup Forums is a bunch of autistic fucktards who become assbulldozed the moment someone actually gains prominence in real life

He's not even autistic, he's ultra normie. Ex-football player, married, rich as fuck.

>the alt right is a meme created by liberal media

without even mentioning jews, as well
CNN just assumed it was them he was talking about
They have a guilty conscience

>all cameras are supposed to be off
>300 people

This has to be bait, noone is this retarded

Sup Forums doesn't need leaders... Sup Forums has kek and meme's.. This will save Europa, Not Spencer and The Alt Kike.

the attendees are keenly aware of the privacy that is needed and they told people to keep their cameras off multiple times.

Who the fuck cares? Do you openly label yourself as 'alt-right'? There's no national registry for being alt-right. No one is ever going to know that you spend time shitposting on a Bangladeshi basket weaving board that was called the alt-right by the media

>falling for the alt-right meme

I highly doubt that Spencer is a plant, but his LARPing and attention-whoring in hope of becoming David Duke 2.0 certainly hurts the cause of the movement
It would be better off if he'd step back and fund other activists instead with his fortune

REMINDER THAT SPENCER DID NOTHING WRONG!

ANYONE CLAIMING SPENCER IS A PLANT WITHOUT EVIDENCE (FAGGOT OP) ARE FUCKING SHILLS.

ANYONE CLAIMING SPENCER "HAILED HITERL" OR PERFORMED A NAZI SALUTE ARE FUCKING SHILLS.

ANYONE CLAIMING SPENCER SAID HE WAS THE LEADER OF ANYTHING ARE FUCKING SHILLS.

>ugh who cares about real life, don't get involved in politics, we just need to shitpost memes on Sup Forums!

Yeah this will TOTALLY save the white race. Spencer has the first real mainstream right wing gathering in a long while that isn't "controlled toothless rednecks with CSA flags" and all you niggers can do about it is bitch.

who's this hacker named Sup Forums guy?

How's that not red-pilled again? You prefer the white British guy who fucks guys as opposed to the "ideal citizen?"

>CIA PLANT

I don't get it. Why do you guys always bring this up?

1. the left made up the term "alt-right" to smear anyone who disagrees with them on the internet

2. We troll the idiot media and DNC into thinking it is a real thing

3. media picks up on it Idiot ADL calls Pepe a symbol of hate, idiot Clinton talks about Pepe in a speech

4.all the chans laugh

5. idiot stormfags think "alt-right" is an actual thing and start calling themselves "alt-right"

6.faggots and CTR shills go back to step 1.

Click my ID. I obviously like Spencer.

As much as i hate whites, I would HATE if some rainbow-haired, nose pierced, heroin addict liberals got triggered enough to publicly murder this guy for stating his beliefs. It might draw more to his cause.

You know you only prove to be shill yourself because there is no point of these threads and they are burying pizzagate threads
>1 post by this ID
yup, shill indeed.

DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD. LET SPENCER THREADS DIE, WHETHER THEY ARE ANTI- OR PRO-HIM. THERE IS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DISCUSS

HA Spencer's personal Boyscout, yeah keep sucking that dick.. Theirs room for thought or self improvement here, let's just follow blindy on our buddy spencer the FBI plant.

/thread

>the left made up the term "alt-right"
>unironically being this clueless

FUN FACT: Richard Spencer has no kids, of wife/gf, dates exclusively asian women, is very close friends with a leading homosexual figure Jack Donovan and is a "multi millionaire" aka receiving funds from Jewish billionaires

Not so sure anyone here refers to themselves as alt-right. newfags love alt-right label. Everyone else who has been sitting around here just wants to get their ideas out here. Although most ideas are total shit, it's what gives our chan importance. Weirdos use 4x2 and Reddit is for the normies. I am just happy to see this place going back to normal after the elections. There were days that this place was so sloppy I started hanging out with the cheese pizza people over on 2+2+2+2

they can simply google it, if mainstream media dont press it in their faces first.

Its been around fot a while sure but the media using it to label and smear is definitely a recent phenomenon. Makes it easier to point to boogeymen when they all have a 'banner'.

YOU IDIOTIC NEWFAGS, DON'T REPLY OR BUMP THIS THREAD, YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO ACTUAL THREAD SLIDING

What exactly is he disrupting? The nothingness that you were doing before?

sage

Clinton mentioned Pepe? Source? Anyone?

who the fuck is that

holy shill

Spencer was running a blog called AlternativeRight while you were still shitting in your diapers.

pro-tip. Sup Forums actually makes up a small fraction of the white nationalist crowd. Many of them know what Sup Forums and Sup Forums is but have never visited here once.

There are many channels to taking the red pill.

It has worked so far nigger, kek helped us elect trump! and it's not that i am not interested in politics, i just hate idea of being grouped in! also nobody fucking speaks for me, not the alt kike and sure as hell not richard the plant spencer.

Wtf? True story?

Spencer has a wife and she's Russian, some people also claimed he has a daughter but nobody has ever seen her so not sure.

>exclusively dates Asian women
Nice try shill.

hello CTR

Spencer admits to dating a couple azn girls before he was red-pilled.
Now he is married to a Russian nationalist.
He does not take any money from Russian billionaires.

normies are in the board user.

DO NOT FALL FOR SHILL THREADS. READ THIS THREAD INSTEAD.

Praise Kek, bye Clintons

Sup Forums didn't elect shit, mad midwestern industrial laborers elected Trump. Niggers not showing up for Clinton elected Trump. None of those people have ever heard of Sup Forums.

You can be influenced by forces you've never heard of

Exactly, Sup Forums is closes to revealing the truth! and these niggers are with their e-celeb and kike tricks.

are you a fucking retard?
alt-right was used first by the dailyKOS and the DU then picked up by Tumblr and buzzfeed to smear and dismiss people who disagreed with them.

It is an Alinsky tactic called marginalizing

>Sup Forums is one person and a white nationalist

Kill yourself stormfag

Does anyone have that picture of Spencer and the liberal reporter going out to dinner?

>make a reply saying replying is bad

I will keep posting just to spite you

The speech was autistic.

Leave the 14/88 to the funny edgemasters like weev

You Speak against Keks Will? HERESY!

Who the literal fuck even is he? He looks like he's genuinely retarded too.

>weev
Tell me again what exactly has weev accomplished in the last 10 years other than getting some Jew leaflets printed and changing his stance of everything 5 times in a week

>I'm a Jew
>I'm a Mormon
>I'm a Christian Identitarian
>no actually I'm a Norse pagan

Nice try TRS.

The is no source. OP just knows that if he posts that Rirchard is CIA enough that at least a few people will believe him. Sup Forums loves bandwagoning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

This. I'm glad that rednecks are explicitly not associated with NPI. They make sure of this by charging a few hundred for tickets. If you can afford a $200 ticket, you can afford a suit and some sort of dental plan.

oy vey, look it all them shekels!

Yeah, before they banhammered him on twitter, Spencer actually made a point that you shouldn't be protesting in the streets and attending gatherings if you're fat, ugly, deformed etc, in order to maintain the image of the movement, so the media cannot use the LOOK IT'S ALL OBESE LOSER HILLBILLIES angle.

I dunno who is paying that faggot but he's got nothing to do with this board as the whole (((alt-right))) bs.

SPENCER 2020

10000000th GET soon will reveal that Spencer is the incarnation of Lord KEK Himself coming to Earth to lead the movement.