‘Sex and the City’ actress Kristin Davis is afraid for her black daughter under Trump presidency

(not an Onion headline)

>Actress Kristin Davis opened up recently about her fear for the safety of her 5-year-old daughter, who is black, after Donald Trump’s Nov. 8 victory.

>A reported spike in hate crimes since Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the presidential election has raised concerns of a continued increase in racially motivated acts of violence.

>“I’m on the intense learning curve because I have to protect my child,” the “Sex and the City” star said in a “How I Got Over” interview with WNYC’s Rebecca Carroll. “I might have had the intellectual learning curve that we all hope and wish we have, but it’s different than the actual life that you’re on the line for. I have to protect my daughter at all costs.”

>After the election, Davis said, “my initial thoughts on Wednesday morning was that I wanted to move to the woods and learn to shoot a gun.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kristin-davis-is-afraid-for-her-black-daughter-under-trump-presidency_us_583593b2e4b000af95ed506b

kek this is getting out of hand now. Hillary and Obama have a LOT to answer for, they've wound these people up so much.

It looks like a literal monkey in a dress

Yeah I'm sure the hollywood actor is afraid for her safety. Not only that, but she is also going to leave her comfortable mansion and live in the forest.

Literally who? Go to canada then.

>black daughter
lmao. Her life is fucking over.

Let's laugh at this nigger raiser

AYO

That kid is really really ugly. Look at that face! And that protruding lower mandible. Holy shit.

WTF is a "literal monkey". This meme is literally retard.

on a related note, my wife brought me home a Berenstain Bears book. Published in 1969.

fuckin stain.

my bull's daughter

>millions of dollars
>afraid of orange man
That sounds terrible. I hope her and her mansion stay safe this holiday season.

would curious george be a literal monkey?

or

a literary monkey?

A literal, literary monkey?

>progressive worries about pet negro

she should be more worried that shes an alcoholic single mother.

fucking digusting coal burning slut

>literally grab rifle go innawoods

Are liberals stealing /k/ memes now?

>intense learning curve
>intellectual learning curve

what did she mean by this distinction?

So where's the father?

she should be. after all, trump is going to put women, blacks, mexicans, homos, muslims, etc etc into concentration camps

I notice no father in the picture

Quads of truth, she's talking complete and utter nonsense.

Best emigrate to Canada, you bitch.

praise kek

This

Waiting for pic of the dad.

The kid is adopted according to Wikipedia

Figured, looks too ugly to be mixed

>>After the election, Davis said, “my initial thoughts on Wednesday morning was that I wanted to move to the woods and learn to shoot a gun.”

Am I the only one who was vastly amused by this? SHe's going to be rural.

Great! Maybe she'll also learn why the 2nd amendment is cool.

Other than citing FBI crime statistics I cannot think of a single reason for niggers to be scared of Trump.

The fact that hispanics voted three times more for Trump than niggers did shows how sheepishly these brutes follow the D.

Fucking Hysteria.

Sex in the city*

>mfw whores learn two dollar words then try to use them