Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

>Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9CEqlUJGCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a computer scientist too. Doesn't mean a damn thing. Headline might as well read "dog catchers urge clinton to challenge.."

Challenge the results and when the audits find millions of illegal votes for democrats it'll spur voter ID and voter verification laws.

you are software engineer?

Voting machines aren't networked, and no foreign organisation has the manpower available to physically access and hack thousands of voting machines.

But, voting machines aren't networked and Michigan does it by paper?

Michigan uses paper ballots

She wouldn't dare challenge the results, it would only expose her massive faudulent attempt to steal the election

voteing illegalls?

Used to be, moved into security.

haha she wouldn't try to challenge it because they'd find out just how bad California's voter fraud actually is.

what if these are plants urging her because she has finished rigging it behind the scene to put herself in the lead?

what skills you need in seciurity? I work as dev with nodejs, angular, mssql, mongodb and a little C#

wut? but she win in Cali?

>Computer scientists
Aka too retarded to get a degree in software engineering.
I shall eagerly await your demise by the filthy hand of Pajeet and his 300$ per month wage

yeah she won but nobody checks their shit which is why she doesn't want them checking. She would obviously get the state but the numbers would significantly drop.

>>Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

Two weeks prior to the election ...
(When Shillary was leading)
The US election process is secure!
Be confident in the results!
Our decentralized process spread across 50 states is impossible to hack!

>Computer scientists

Are they also Mexican intellectuals?

>(((cnn)))

They are on the same tier as Mexican warlocks when it comes to being relevant.

Strong understanding of infrastructure, networking, domain management applications, database security, and web application security. Security is much less about programming than it is about policy and appliance management in most aspects.

No, computer scientists are real.

Computer scientist here, Clinton lost and she's fat LOL

>Computer scientists

the "IT Administrator expert" they brought on to discuss Sup Forums hackers a few years back?

youtube.com/watch?v=T9CEqlUJGCE

Read the account of the "computer scientist" that the article is about, they are completely inflating what he said beyond all recognizability.

He said something along the lines of "it's always a slim possibility something could have compromised the computer systems", which CNN took to mean "Trump definitely rigged it".

Voting twice is a felony. Voter fraud is a felony. Voting as a non citizen is a felony. Voting without registering properly is a felony. Lying on your voter's registration is a felony. Voting in more than one country, or state, is a felony. Voting on behalf of someone else is a felony. Voting on behalf of the dead is a felony. Conspiracy to commit voter fraud is a felony.
Getting convicted of a felony will usually forfeit one's right to vote in future elections.
So, yeah. We REALLY want a recount.
We REALLY want the left to double down on this, more than any other thing.
A nationwide vote audit would destroy the Democratic Party in a way from which they would be unable to recover in our lifetimes. There is a reason Clinton's handlers didn't make her ask for a recount.

Code monkeys are the smelliest monkeys

I concur

Not true bongalong... not true. If you knew the desperation of the left you would know this is a very viable option.

>Their group told Podesta and Elias that while they had not found any evidence of hacking

So...

The hacker known as Sup Forums rigged the elections again

>Computer scientists
must be the "Mexican Intellectuals" we kept hearing about

>OY VEY OUR "SIMULATIONS" SHOWED HILLARY WINNING 5,999,999 TIMES OUT OF 6 MILLION TRIES
>THEREFORE SHE MUST BE GIVEN THE PRESIDENCY!
>YAAAS, QUEEN. SLAY!

yeah but thats different

now who knows

trump could have done this the whole time

Two weeks prior to the election ...
(When Trumpetists were shitting their pants)
The US election process is rigged!
Be wary of the results!
Crooked Hillary and her friend Soros are hacking the voting machines!

(((computer scientists)))

>they do the recounts
>find Hillary had even less votes

Just imagine.

Please do it. I hate trump now

Most computer scientists end up working as software engineers.

When she conceded she quit she can't challenge any fucking thing there isn't a race anymore she quit it's over

Engineer and computer scientist here.

This is beyond humiliating

Again a sure sign of a psychopath or sociopath

Also she was the one doing the riggings. Sickens me the fucking pedo satanist cannibal scum

It's fucking nothing, the liberal press is desperate, after they failed so miserably depending too much on their pols, to predict the outcome of the elections.

or research

Machinelearnings is BIG today, I wish we had more shit here other than mainly mil and a very corrupt power sector.

Computer science is that even really a thing I thought they were just for masturbating

In the US prolly....

Depends on what degree you take here, did engineering first, then master CS. Was supposed to start on muh PhD this fall, but fuck it all to hell

This. Please do it, libshits.