Red pill; police pretended a punctured 1lb propane cylinder did this (Standing Rock)

Protesters and non-police said police threw a stun grenade that did it, and now the photos have circulated, it clearly wasn't a punctured propane bottle.

So watch how the gaslighting leeches try to drain energy by stupidly defending the police's undefendable claim.

""It was at this time an explosion occurred and several protesters ran to the area, pulled a female from under the burned vehicle, and fled the scene," the patrol said.

Officers who investigated found 1-pound propane tanks "including one that appeared to be intentionally punctured," the agency statement said."

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-dakota-access-pipeline-protester-injured-20161122-story.html

pic source;
countercurrentnews.com/2016/11/graphic-photos-show-shocking-police-unleashed-standing-rock-protesters/

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-dakota-access-pipeline-protester-injured-20161122-story.html
gofundme
youtu.be/bznjDuf80HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait is this pro anarchist? You support these green eco nuts?

Nigga

>muh poor injuns
>muh ebil pipeline

There is literally nothing wrong with throwing grenades at degenerate left wing fanatics who interfere with important infrastructure projects.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the idiots did it to themselves anyway.

>be """""conservative"""""
>dont support preserving american wildnerness and pure nature
>dont support indigenous tent people in their struggle against global capitalism
True conservatism is green!

Here's a thought. When the cops shoot a stun grenade at you, don't try to pick it up and throw it back. That's not how they work.

Also, if they shoot a teargas canister at you, it's gonna be really hot.

>important

To the globalist elite maybe.

WHAT SKIN COLOR?

If they want to get serious, they really should invest in riot gear of their own.

Dont worry, im sure Soros or whoever paid her a shitty wage and bussed her all way to protest gave her awesome medical insurance

Oh wait haha

not white so its all right

>Gernade Out!

What part of the body is that?

ayyy fuck niggers.

>>dont support preserving american wildnerness

Oil is going go through using rail instead of a pipeline anyways you low IQ idiot. It way more dangerous using rail as well you stupid stupid low IQ idiot

>Wait is this pro anarchist? You support these green eco nuts?

Yes, some of them, I'm a Darwinist and Natives survived a genocide.

Indulge me and you might see how some kinds of shills or degenerates operate.

If people say they approve of governments or capitalists using force, fine they're saying their opinion.

If people say it didn't happen, they might be doing a psi op increasing suggestibility with a technique called 'gaslighting'

She's a non-goyim.

>A New York woman seriously hurt protesting the Dakota Access oil pipeline
>Sophia (((Wilansky))), 21

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Leaves the Jew York City safe space on her parents dime to be a professional protester, realizes the consequences.

Pretty sure a leg

lol get owned

This,can't tell if it's an arm, a leg or something else

why does that not look like the result of an exploded propane tank?

why does that look like the result of an exploded propane tank?

why does that look like the result of a stun grenade?

why does that not look like the result of a stun grenade?

>some kike whore got her leg blown off
I could only be happier if they blew her hand off and I collected the bones for my necklace.

Who the fuck protests a pipeline anyway? Pipes are fucking great and useful...

Left and right paradigm divides the people fuck face
>it's not like (((conservatives))) hold true right-leaning values
>Bush is the same group as Clinton ffs

So in this case, yes it's important they stop the fucking pipeline and if u like the second amendment u will defend your enemies first because it's only a matter of time before they come for u.
>get away with blowing UNARMED hippies arm off
>HOLY SHIT JUST THINK WHAT WE CAN DO TO THOSE (((EXTREMISTS))) WITH GUNS!!!!!!

I want to be a anarchist oops blown off my leg with my own pipe bomb.

Bump

stopping the corporate rape of my land and countrymen is the only thing that has ever mattered these past two years in politics. identity politics i.e. transgender rights, have their place but when this pipe leaks into the oglala aquifer it will poison the largest single water supply in the country, 30 million people at the very least.

>Be Warren Buffett
>Need more shekels
>Collude with Obama to block pipelines
>Buy a bunch of oil trains because you can charge more money from oil companies that way
>become largest owner of oil trains in North America
>See pipelines coming back, begin to REEEEEEE
>Pay off indians and violent anarchists to disrupt the shit out of it even though they had several years to show up at planning committees and voice their concerns
>Nobody besides the useful idiots and warren buffets wallet get hurt in the end when Trump becomes president and forces the pipeline through anyway

It's sad that people are so dedicated to a cause, but don't even bother doing background checks on it.

>Darwinist
>natives survive

I don't believe darwinism just stops because it's 2016?

Link to the gofundme:
>gofundme com/30aezxs

And some highlights:
>Sophia Wilansky is a water protector from New York. She left New York City several weeks ago to help with the struggle at Standing Rock. She been an active participate and family to the activist groups NYC Shut It Down and Hoods4Justice. Sophia has always been committed to confronting injustice through vigilance and resistance.

>water protector
>New York City
>Hoods4Justice
>Committed to confronting injustice

:) And here's another reason for supporting these 'anarchists' they're doing the right thing, or they believe they are with good reason

>if you let your enemies die, they win

Maybe she wanted some pipe.

>Shut It Down
oy vey

I don't like the pipeline but It's a fucking underground pipeline you mong. The scenery won't be effected.

They should be using frag grenades instead

lol i missed that.

I wonder if the paycheck from Soros was worth her arm?

>gofundme com/30aezxs
$300k raised in one day. For fucks sake. Too bad her head didn't get blown off

propane tanks are used as artillery by sandniggers tho

She did it for free, Soros agitators don't work from the front lines.

All foreigners to north dakota, including u.s. citizens of other states. Gtfo and stay out. Dont even think about the DAPL. Go back to whatever degenerate bullshit you were doing and we will handle the unruly wagon burners.

>a fucking anglo
>being bootlicking scum who supports Jewery
Wow, really gets the ol' noggin' joggin'

OP, disown identity politics such as fags and maybe we'll support you. Or else, libcucks should all die.

Listening to your gandparents is as important in 2016 as it ever was.

>tent people
hello ctr, next time say TENT NIGGERS. they aren't people

Yeah, I'm breathing in smile right now bc some assailed wanted to be a famous YouTube weatherman by starting some forest fires and being the first on the scene. The most biodiverse region in the nation. How much news do you see on that?

1lb propane would kill 3people near it

Smoke

Shame it didn't kill anyone

((Wilansky))

Now she has a "go fund me"

Jew was probably trying to false flag and ended up with a little bigger bang then she expected.

She will just get more shekels now though.

>being a statist cuck

How much more normie blue pilled could you possibly fucking be?

a pipeline is no different than a road. both can and do transport oil. one, the pipeline, is much safer and less polluting than a road.

Attention hos are dangerous, especially to open causes that attract psychos with Munchhausen's syndrome

>I'm a Darwinist and Natives survived a genocide.
So you should be completely ok with UK, America and Europe being taken over by shitskins a they outbreed and outvote natives.

>supporting a project designed to undercut and subvert local economies
>not being a shill for the lizardmen global elites

Pick one

And people say Warren Buffet is a good guy. More like good goy.

>To the globalist elite maybe.
To people that use liquid fuels.

This is why if you do not know what you are doing you do not make improvised explosives to attach to construction equipment, it can blow your fucking arm off.

Kike got what she deserved and nothing of value was lost.

The most plausible thing I have heard is that the rioters were using a chain to try and move one of the burnt out vehicles blocking the bridge.

The chain snapped under tension load, and then the recoiling chain hit this woman's arm.

The injuries and damage to her body and her garments are not consistent with an explosive nor any burning of any kind.

t. North Dakotan who is sick of this bullshit.

A huge percentage of the rioters arrested are people from out of state. The standing rock chief says its gotten out of hand.

The people who came from out of state to burn and destroy shit need to GTFO and go home.

(or die in a fire, I don't care either way)

This disaster is costing my state millions of dollars.

Source?

Pipelines leak all the time, old, new, doesn't matter. We need water, why is it 'safe' to put something that we know will leak eventually and will poison millions of US citizens?

well a flying propane bottle could easily create such an injury.

In not sure a stund grenade can create this.

You could keep les water being wasted and pollution being produced by killing yourself, just sayin'.

>can't even spell properly or use punctuation
>thinks that the people implementing this project won't do the bare minutes legally required to prevent an environmental disaster

Have you learned nothing from recent history?

The USA and Indians are still technically at war so the protestors are traitors. They should be sent to Guantanamo Bay

looks like pizza :^)

You do realize that the neither the tar sands it'll transport will be primarily used by the US, nor is it owned by the US. We take all the risk to pump extremely toxic sludge across the nation in a way that is virtually guaranteed to spill; and foreign nationals, namely China, reap the rewards. To say nothing of how many times the private companies owning the pipeline have exploited eminent domain to steal land from US land owners.

You sound like a cunt.

>liberal crybabies getting booboos they ask for

Good. I hope next time it's a massive group of them getting killed.

ALT LEFT
t. Richie Allen

They survive and eventually outbreed the morons who thought terrorism would go away if they bombed Iraq?

Yes, that's how nature works to improve the species.

what the fuck happened there ?i mean which part of the body are wee seeing

Nice argument nice attitude
WTF looks like im with the protesters now

You are uninformed. You're thinking of KeyStone XL. Stop having an opinion when you are ignorant.

Keystone XL is about moving tar sands oil from Canada, and is owned by a Canadian company, and is using a fuckton of eminent domain to get land.

This is different. This is DAPL - Dakota Access Pipeline. It is meant to move crude oil from north Dakota out of north Dakota. It is owned by a smaller American company. it is not using eminent domain to seize land in north Dakota.

Once this thing is built, the # of rail cars transporting oil in the state will go down, which will make the state much safer, and will open rail capacity back up for transporting grain affordably.

Everyone in ND wants this thing to happen. That includes most native americans. I don't know the real story on why this tribe is throwing a fit right now. Rumors are, they actually wanted it to go through their land and wanted to get paid for it, but they were asking 3x as much as some other groups. So the pipeline was routed to NOT go over their land. And now they are pissed...

THat's just conjecture - what is known, for sure, is that the tribe repeatedly refused to meet with or attend any of the design/discussion/planning/feedback meetings. Hundreds of attempts were made to reach out to the tribe to get them to show up.

They ignored all of them.

I'm frustrated with the tribe.

I'm furious at the out of state rioters.

t. North Dakotan

>and is using a fuckton of eminent domain to get land.
Do you have a source in support of this claim?

But I have a nice lady to bone, why give that up on account of your anti-conservationist attitudes towards actual problems we as a people will encounter in our lives? Which brings me to the question of what do conservatives actually conserve? Even if I were to an hero right meow, it wouldn't make the problem go away. Pipeline is being built illegally (began construction before permits secured), why are police from other states protecting corporate interests over the actual people who are there, have been there, and would like to continue to live there? Keep in mind, this has been going on since April.

play stupid games, win stupid prices.

It's Sup Forums mate, just trying to fit in

>>and is using a fuckton of eminent domain to get land.Do you have a source in support of this claim?

search for "keystone xl eminent domain"

the best data is about land seizures in texas. the search results show that other states are grappling with it too (e.g. Nebraska)

Its her head.

FYI a stun grenade would not cause that kind of damage unless it was duct taped to the arm. You can and often times are within inches of a stun grenade when it goes off.

Whatever did that was an explosive with a fairly high detonation velocity (notice no burns) and had shrapnel in it.

An exploded propane tank is a pretty good guess for that kind of wound. Go to /k/, they will laugh at you for saying that is a stun grenade injury

The protestors are claiming a concussion grenade did this?

Are they fucking retarded?

This is what air pressure can do
youtu.be/bznjDuf80HY

>saving tax dollar siphoning social parasites

I came here to laugh at you

(((you)))

>Its her head.

her head was fucked up before she decided to come to my state.

the actual injury she sustained was to her arm.

That's right goyim

Fuck the indians. If you ever lived near them you would know they are far far worse than a nigger ever could be.

I fully support releasing small pox onto reservations to finish what the blankets started

Why did she let herself get a stun grenade thrown at her?

Keep using your mental gymnastics to support the globalists and please Sup Forums, never change.

Fuck it I'm going

It looks to be a hand that was holding a high velocity explosive. See the strap at the bottom? That looks to be the wrist strap of a glove

Concussion grenades displace air/pressure. What's your argument? Police haven't been reported injured by such 'ied's' but they are using water cannons and rubber bullets on protectors, have been found attempting to infiltrate protectors with assault rifles, etc. There's a lot of damning evidence against the establishment on this one.

So get some cover yourself in it and go there idiot

I literally don't care.

I would be happier and the world would be a better place if that "propane cylinder" had hit her in the face.

>An exploded propane tank is a pretty good guess for that kind of wound.

Nope, a 1 lb propane tank at below 0 centigrade doesn't explode like that from a puncture, and it was allegedly under a vehicle with no room to accelerate.

>we

Oh yah I'm sure you'e doing so much work towards removing the protesters sitting on your fat pimply ass

so many delusional losers on this board. sad!

they only survived it because of white mans altruism. they would be long extinct with out us

They shouldn't have written on the rocks they packed around the tanks when they tried to blow up the Backwater Bridge.

>lol I'm so edgy and hardcore

They are called plains niggers for a reason. No mental gymnastics needed to know what side I am on.

They are filth, fighting for land they havent had a claim to in 150+ years and crying about "ma ancestors"

Bitch, we killed your ancestors, and if you dont want to end up meeting them very soon, you should go back to your dirt patch we marched you to and drink yourself into oblivion.