>Post verified hatefacts ITT
>Print off the best
>Physically post them in a public place
>Tweet out a picture of it where you are upset
>Get shitlibs to spread your propaganda by retweets
>???
>Profit

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/31/poll-millennials-black-lives-matter-alt-right/92999936/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember a lot of people agree with us.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/31/poll-millennials-black-lives-matter-alt-right/92999936/

>The online poll of 1,299 young adults, including an over-sample of minorities, was taken Oct. 21-24 by Ipsos Public Affairs. The survey has a credibility interval, akin to a margin of error, of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

>The alt-right movement, which includes groups on the far right, has gained attention recently because of the support for Donald Trump by some white supremacists and anti-Semites. But it is much less well-known among Millennials. Nearly half of those surveyed, 45%, say they don't know enough about the alt-right to have an opinion of it, compared with just 8% who say that of Black Lives Matter.

>Among those who express an opinion, 34% say they have a favorable opinion of the alt-right, 21% an unfavorable one.

>Among whites, the favorable-unfavorable divide is 33%-19%. Among African Americans, it is 31%-27%. Among Hispanics, 46%-23%. Among Asian Americans, 37%-23%.

>"I don't see much about the alt-right but what I have seen is positive," says Samuel Watkins, 19, of Lima, Ohio. "I feel like they're getting a good message across."

>nothing wrong with being a slut

Let's get to work, Sup Forumsacks

Noice

BUMP

Remember most people subconsciously assume diversity will stay at the same threshold. Many people come to our side when they realize we're being replaced.

>be pro-choice goyim
>visit my friendly clinic shiksa

Take another.

Classic. Pair with this for max butthurt.

That Myers-Briggs Test that everyone does for fun at the office is a backdoor IQ test. No one has analyzed the data racially as far as I know. The middle letters say how smart you are NT is smart, SF means stupid faggot.

>mfw

Diversity makes life shitty.