Hmm, let's see

So yesterday some autists found out that you can get any account banned if reports reach ~1000.

fire up them twitters

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/796259238590824449
twitter.com/gogreen18
youtube.com/watch?v=2T3i9KCH3oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh le do it

>inb4 not your personal army

This racist youtube slut should be knocked down a few notches. This is JUSTICE /bol/

I'd rather see her get banned in real life by 1000 dicks.

I'm pretty sure they have made most prominent SJWs immune as pre-emptive measure since the new system is only ment to silence anti-SJW opinions.

This.

Let's put this theory to the test

Bump

But were else would i get too stare at those tits, other than her twitter?

BUMP
U U
M M
PMUB

Bump

You know, this is a major flaw with these kinds of designs, and I feel like it's a big reason for the insane bias against conservative viewpoints. Now, I don't doubt that the twitter execs hate conservatives, they are child rapists and all. But the biggest problem is these retarded methods for getting things banned. Lefties always freak out and mass report things because they get triggered. That's not what people in a respectful society do, so if you're not a lefty fag, you don't run around reporting everything.

So basically all the reports are from triggered lefties, meaning that the report systems always end up targeting conservatives because of the nature of lefties. So how do you actually solve this problem? It seems unrealistic that you can have people sift through all the reports, especially with a site like twitter that's already hemorrhaging money.

bump for potential

i don't have an account but here's a bump

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/796259238590824449

Thats the one to report

Now , does it have to be 1000 unique reports, or just a 1000?

I dont have an account either but I'm making one just to report her. You should too.

How do you guys still have twitter? I opened one during the election and within 4 hours I got a "account locked until you give us your phone number for rule violation" just for conservative tweets.

>muh raids
lmao, go back to plebbit

bumping for b&

i aint signing up for that shit, but goodluck Sup Forums I believe in you

Reported this one.

Just did it burger have a bump

Well, lets see what we can do shall we

I hardly ever post but I'm breaking that tradition to say I reported this utter waste of human space. Fuck liberals, fuck SJW's, fuck trans gay and queer faggots and fuck free speech. These troglodytes need to be subjected to napalm and tear gas.

This

Old. This was already attempted over a week ago. She's immune.

I did my part.

looks interesting. what do we report her for?
bump

It takes like 5 minutes, just use a fake email like 10minuteemail

Bumping

Also! DM her nasty things! LET'S BOMB HER!

Did my part and bump.

Link it

Can we get this bithc fully and utterly BTFO? She got called a fat pig by the President of the US. Also throwing shade at a 10 year old on twitter. Feel like she actually could get suspended for this.

Reported her for hatred against a group of people.

Did she ignore your advances or something?

What a fucking cunt.

>Attacks a 10 year old she's never met becuase she doesn't like his father

Pretty sure that was just gravitational pull.

I did my part too, let's do this guys

>throwing shade
don't say this. It's a fucking stupid ghetto term and makes you sound like a fucking retard.

I want to help

>don't use language I don't like

Faggot

Done

Done

Kek wills it.

By the way, remember that gay Google video we mass disliked? The likes caught up. We got thousands of likes from us alone, this should be easy if EVERYONE READING THIS DID THEIR PART also reply or your mother will in her sleep tonight

Contributed

I did my job.

twitter.com/gogreen18

Hi le reddit

What you did there, I see it.

Hey, OPee, I helped out. Good luck.

I do it, for free, because this is a communist board.

Did we get lena Dunham banned for her anti white shit yet?

most swedish people are autistic, so are you Sven

also, she did the same comment on trump's dead brother, not even joking

reported

This is laci green we're talking about you fuckstick. Go back to your safe space

Simple, don't @potus the n word

Bump
Report that bitch

Reporting that I reported it

deleted it I think. Never got a screenshot

No idea how people aren't worried by her insane cunt rage after Trump won the election, since she has a "show" that has influence over impressionable teens/kids.

Pic related. Feel like she has MTV sponsoring her so they should be aware of her super insane nature.

Or get parents involved. They're good at freaking out over children.

I got nothing better to do!

USE THIS IMAGE AND GET IN HERE!!!

Ids true though
Kek has always been between male and female
Trannies are Keks chosen people!

check the archives, there was a thread on Sup Forums with the screenshot

done

We need an invasion /I/

Why does she look like riley reid do they are like sisters?

Trump fan here lets get either Hillary or trump banned lol

A swede doesn't want to take action? Color me surprised.

1.) Go on twitter:
2.) Report her for harassment racism/race bait/attacking a group of people.
3.) pick the 5 examples of her going on about "white trash america" and "fuck white america"
4.) press okay
Finished.

post of the week

Use a burner phone app

To all the faggots saying yeah but her boobs etc etc are the worst fucking people on the planet. You're the reason girls thrive on twitch. The reason beta's exist. You put hoes before bros. for gods sakes stop being a fucking animal, ascend.

Trump has probably passed a million reports already, twitter won't ban him because it'll be too obvious

Reported

>So how do you actually solve this problem?
Realistically? You make a self rating system that has some fading algorithm. For each extra report you issue in a given time, the value of your report is decreased. Then, once a year/month/whatever it is reset, taking into account the number of reports you already issued and proportionally giving you a headstart or cripple.

For example, my first report counts as 1. My second report counts as 0.9. My third one as 0.8. And this goes on. It resets at the new year, where every 10 reports makes me start from 0.1 less.

Kek. Which one is hotter though?

Laci IMO

>Trump fan here
Nice try

done

kek

Ebonics isn't a language you nigger worshipping newfag

just got an account

how do i report

She's fucking disgusting
Literally worse than average

You don't, you tackle this at the source.

The problem is we have a MAJOR form of communication in the literal hands of an edgy faggot that will enable and defend those who hold his beliefs over others.

You think Twitter doesn't have all their beloved users like Laci "I teach sex to kids!" Green on some protective list?

The easiest way to out and ban a bunch of conservative/right leaning Twitter users is to simply let them report users like LaciGreen.

Watch how Twitter will auto-ban 1000s of your Twitter accounts while LaciGreen keeps on going without a hitch.

go here
twitter.com/gogreen18

and do this

Just reported for abuse

lets get this whore rolled ... off twitter for a few hours ha ha ha

youtube.com/watch?v=2T3i9KCH3oU

but reporting for offending a group of people doesnt require marking out tweets?

>Kek is represented by a frog
What if the chosen people are the French?

I actually did mark the tweet.
It definitely gives you the choice.

Isn't that the same thing?

On december 24 at 8:00 in the morning, a young 14 year old boy by the name Scott Johnson was found dead. Doctors couldn't come up with the cause of his death. His mother checked his emails
To see if she could figure out what's happened. Turns out he was still signed into myspace. She found he had gone to sleep after he read and didn't repost a chain letter. If you don't repost this To six videos a girl with no face will kill you tonight. Sorry don't want to die.

Reported her for anti white racism

I just did my part

Sorry for violating your safe space. I hate niggers, spics, fags and jews as much as anyone, but right now, faggots on pol are annoying more than any of these groups.

>pol

Hi, Reddit.

This

Whenever I see her face the first thing I think is "wow, Riley Reid really let herself go".

This is exactly what I mean. Bitching about the language I use. Fucking joke lads this board is turned to shit. Thought it would be better after the election.

>verified twitter account
>banned by the jews

pick one