Tfw your ancestors were ACTUALLY kings

>tfw your ancestors were ACTUALLY kings

and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4OS17lqHiE
forebears.io/surnames
plancksconstant.org/blog1/2012/08/consanguinity_and_reproductive_health_among_muslim.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KANGZZZZZZZZZZ

Your ancestors are from Syria, Hassan.

I'm an actual descendant of Charlemagne.

>tfw Swecucks are removing my ancestor from their banknotes next year
>tfw "the Swedish Daedalus" is replaced by a cunt with a shrill voice

So what? Kings had a lot of concubines and a lot of bastard descendants. In some regions it might be harder to find someone who ISN'T descended from a king.

Moot(the previous owner of this site) actually is in a band now and wrote a song about him

youtube.com/watch?v=c4OS17lqHiE

dont flatter yourself. even if "white British", your ancestors were most likely yorkshire peasants mixed with irish thieves.

genghis was my great great great grandpa

we wuz khans

I didnt know they kept rape records

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ REET NORTHERNERS, LAD?

I miss the days when monarchy ruled

Most of you wuz probably peasant stock.

I'm pretty sure I come from a long line of village idiots

They had kings though, if that counts for anything

My great grandpa was a duke

Henry was a morbidly obese cunt who started a fake church and doomed centuries of Englishmen to Hell. Fuck him.

You're just mad we have history to be proud of Serbia, rather than being descended from Turkish rape-babies.

My senpai came from a landed gentry

>Having Swedeshit ancestors
Kill yourself, Hun.

Calm your autism, retard

I'd rather be of peasant stock.

Royalty is notoriously inbred and they're infested with genetic defects. The Spanish Habsburgs were especially bad in this regard.

>british
>most inbred mongrels on the planet
>WE WUZ KANGS THO

nah, just a lord.

This is why we got rid of you lot in the first place

I think pretty much everyone in western Europe is descended from Charlemagne.

my granddad was a jew comisar under kaganovich. im noble

>inbred
>mongrel

I don't think you understand what those words mean user

Not mine. My ancestry was traced back to getting our asses booted out of england for stealing silk shirts...

Ended up in a penal colony for a while....

Nothing regal in my history. AT ALL.

I do. Your country is full of inbred fuck heads who were colonized by other inbred fuck heads from Germany.

Therefore, inbred mongrels.

Your great grandpa was a dyke

>nobody is white :DDDDD

Where is the chicken leg he was holding in that picture???

Except we're not inbred and if you are basically the colonizers that's hardly being "colonized". Also, that only applies to England and not Britain as a whole.

Therefore, you're an idiot.

>mfw I actually know my heritage unlike the inbred poms in this thread

There are no living descendants of Henry VIII because none of his offspring has descendants past the first generation. Not even his illegitimate offspring. The Tudor line was dead in the male line by 1553 and the female line in 1603.

Is it Mexican or African?

No.

Nah, I am the most direct ancestor of Alexander the Great, AMA

Of Hazzard

>direct ancestor of Alexander the Great

Haha, never change America.

Americans cant say poms. They are limeys to us.

delet this

>grand parents on both sides are Irish farmers

>Americans
>Knowing their blood

Good joke user, ofcourse you're an """""irish"""" or """""German"""""" American mr Garcia/Smith

well your telling me one thing

and this map is telling me a different thing

I wonder who to believe

the study done by scientists

or the inbred hick

American genealogical records are pretty good

>a map with a bunch of colors and no legend

And poms call me stupid.

Naw

forebears.io/surnames

Thank the mornons for that.

>his royal highness the fat neckbeard with a feathered fedora

>Over 75% of Americans are of British origin
>An American calling anything "inbred"
Your entire culture is a fast food shop shop with a large neon M on the front of it, burger.

Please, do go on with "muh heritage tho"

:^)

Sure, but the average citizen knows nothing but a last name and assumes they're 100% that, which most the time they don't even have blood from the place that name is from, like this retard . Your "muh heritaging" is the most hilarious shit.

It has more to do with the Puritans pushing literacy so everyone could read the bible

Why is there such a business around this shit in the US?

Mfw ancestors were freemen

Aren't all your ancestors just the result of the Japanese raping your women?

Nah I did my family tree a few years ago but I'm not going to post that. I know where they came from in Germany but didn't go farther than that because I'd have to learn German and don't care enough to bother with it.

plancksconstant.org/blog1/2012/08/consanguinity_and_reproductive_health_among_muslim.html

Consanguinity is the quality of being descended from the same ancestor as another person and so a consanguineous marriage refers to the union between biologically-related individuals.

t. Jose Jernandes dos Mejicanos O'Guinness

>went digging through family history for CDIB purposes
>found out we used to own upward of 25 slaves
>found out I'm related Stephen F Austin
>found out I'm somehow related to George Washington
>found out one side of the family came from England and the other came from Ireland

Mfw no white guilt

I can trace all four of my Grandmothers grandparents directly to when they came over before the English Civil War

My ancestors were subsistence farmers in Ireland.

>One of first family's in America, 1640s or some shit
>Have about 20 towns and counties named after us across the US.
>related to FDR and Roosevelt family
that's about it desu

I'm starting to lose my enthusiasm for Trump desu. He announced today he will go to war with Russia over LGBT rights and yester he said they will not prosecute Hillary for the e-mail OR the clinton foundation ... plus the fence etc

Meanwhile, on the other side you have Spencer laying down the divine truth on live TV that black people did not build the pyramids

I never understood why so many are desperate to be European anyway.

Im related to Daniel Boone, and that guy was cooler than 98% of Europeans ever born. Im content with who I am.

People forget how hardcore badass the early Americans actually were. Partially due to jewish (((education))) revisionism telling us they were so evil that we should not like them.

Truth is, they were impressive human beings who accomplished amazing feats through hard work, faith, and sacrifice.

The mormons had a practice of baptizing the dead so they could be saved. To do this they did extensive research into geneology of an incrediblecamountscof people. Mormons in salt lake city have one of the largest geneology databases in the world.

So many peasants itt im lmaoing at your life

Because people are interested and the records are easy to find

Except the Yank was correct.

>when you make a religious sect for the sole purpose of making sure you can produce male offspring to continue your line, but ultimately fail and it damns Britain to apostasy for the next four hundred and eighty two years.

Those hands

But it is still largely an American thing, my question is why it's so big in America and not Europe.

We cant all have our ancestors be pickpockets and prostitutes

yorkshire is the best part of england.

JAZZ NIGHT. NICE
amazing show

I'm Hawaiian I wuz a kang I swear

Ofcourse Jose, i believe you.

Do you consider yourself "English" American out of curiosity?

>People forget how hardcore badass the early Americans actually were

Americans seem to be obsessed with rejecting any of their English relations (which i'm assuming you mean by early Americans) at least from an outside perspective, always seems to be German/Scottish/Irish that are the "hip and cool" ones. Any reason for that other than daddy issues?

lmao

Seriously - when your most precious national event is getting your ass trounced by the Turks at Kosovo, you have problems.

>That's a funny way of saying Dorsetshire, you rambunctious pudding-maker.

I cant hear what your saying. Danish sounds like a retard nigger speaking swedish.

I'm related to Ulysses S. Grant, does that count?

>implying the Brits didn't lose the true king when they supported the false pretender William and his bitch overthrowing the rightful king

Jacobians ftw

Because in the 1960's with the cultural marxist revolution they successfully destroyed the American identity so people are forced to look at their older history. That and there's still a lot of European immigrant history and customs around the country so people look into it.

Because we kept better records
I can trace tons of lines back to when the came from England in the 1600s but they all stop there

When you people talk about ancestors do you talk about mother side or father side? and then what? you look at mothers or fathers? or just randomly cherry pick some noble?

I can't wait for the day that the House of Windsor meets the same fate as the House of Romanov

Hmm... not sure. Maybe because of how new America is as a nation. It would be intteresting to see if Aussies and Kiwis do the same thing.

I'm descended from a 15th century knight given a seigneurie in Calvados
Feels nobleman

>Do you consider yourself "English" American out of curiosity?
I consider myself a Native American or WASP
I consider the English less foreign than most of the people currently living in this country

Apparently I'm Ptolemy descent. I do not know how they know that...

Sadly, more recently, I'm from Hessian common blood. Not even nobility.

I look at mother's and father's side. My great grandma was still alive when I did my family tree so it was pretty neat to be able to talk to her a bit about her mother coming over on the boat.

The noble thing is pretty stupid imo though because if you go back a few hundred years you can be related to nearly anyone.

>we kept better records

Ahaha. No. You get your record keeping from the European immigrants who had begun developing regular record-keeping for the peasants in the immediate decades before America was colonised. In Europe, you realise that parish records really only existed from the 15th Century at the earliest in places like Spain and France, and from 1538 in England, 1564 in Scotland. So naturally you won't be able to trace back further unless you've a gateway ancestor.

A guy i knew back in high school was related to Martin Luther (the german, not the communist nigger)

Checkum

Yeah I suppose that makes some sense.

Simply keeping better records doesn't make more people interested in finding out.

Don't think the Commonwealth does it.

Interesting, thanks for the insight user.

solid lad