Dont you ever think that, actually maybe you guys are the ones being played?

look, hold on there for a moment hear me out

dont you ever consider, and im not saying normies are any more aware but, who's really benefiting here the most? what if your "influence" is really somebody elses? doesnt need to be money. who or what really is influencing the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=w_Mp5gE0HSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who really is the jews, you cant just control what i do because you're a jew. its just that, if money is controlling the world, then who controls its flow?

post more of that cutie pls

what the fuck are you blathering about you retarded polak

like, ive recently seen a lot of people otherwise ignored come to life and make a difference. but, whose difference is it anyway? they always said they cant make a difference. if ideologies suit different people the most, then why fight those who dont suit them? i mean look at history, is it just nature? im trying to figure out the biggest powers and influencers that we know, if by nature, we are provided with what we need. greed doesnt exactly happen when you have an unlimited supply of the thing.

you're going to have to give an example. every situation is unique. every news item is fabricated independently from the ground up.

post more of that poo in loo cutie

He is saying that things are never the way they seem. You don't know what you don't know.

Demn tities

Would learn meditation with/10

well, i suppose that depends on whether you are intelligent enough to see things as they are, or if you depend on interpretation of events based on how they seem. it's pretty easy to see the difference between what the news tells you vs. the underlying sentiment of what it wants you to believe.

>being played
I keep telling them and they dont listen.
A significant portion of the populus becoming right-wing is exactly what the kikes want as it creates friction and an even stronger opposition reaction.

I truly think we all are being played. There's too much at stake. Now inside this uncertainty I enjoy to at least fuck up things a little, even when I don't get to fuck up things in the first place. For example, Trump: he might be just the same pawn as other, I don't know, but I do know Hillary is.

I guess I just go with the shit I consider less likely to be just part of the neolibertarian agenda. I'm a contrarian fuck, you could say.

BTW, hot girl. Any name or link to other pictures?

Better check your Johari Window, son.

No, Im red pilled and youre cucked. deal with it

what has that to do with this?

Damn I'd poo in her loo if you know what I mean.

like, look, work is basically giving your life away so you can live longer to give more of your life anyway, but for what. if someone is fucking us over why cant we just fuck them over instead, theres more of us. who are we chasing, really, its like a merry go round and if you provide for yourself you cant get ripped off, and you also dont rip off others

as a kid i remember watching this movie about this world where the currency was life time. it was scary because it was so similar to ours.but we're all gonna die anyway so? why collect and hog these things that as long as life exists we'll find anyway. but without death you'd eventually run out of life aswell. somebody playing god, breaking the system, working on a new one?
and, what the fuck really is the system?
this

i'd fuck her in the pussy if you know what i mean

well all of that more or less goes without saying if you've done any sort of thinking at all about the nature of our existence.

you're talking about some pretty shallow, mentally defective people.

Would make based brown babies with/10

I'd say obviously we are if it weren't for the legitimacy the other side seem to have in their heads and the panic-level planning of the power's that be's attempts to control this shift.

>then who controls its flow?
Poles pretending to be jews.

In English, Doc!

satanist bolsheviks pretending to be jews

benis in bagina :DDD

ohh this fucking whores,

>meditating

the room behind her is a mess, it reflects the messiness of her mind. She will spend a long time in hell before realizing how stupid she was.

>cutie
I can smell the mix of curry and feces from here.
And Im not even in scat despise my country being a huge producer of said content (not talking about curry).

knowing is half the battle. I'm just trying to learn as much as possible so I can come to my own logical conclusions, then later possibly have an impact on the world.

Sup Forums is being played by some people
"normies" are being played by Jews/bankers

I think Sup Forums is ok with being played by people who aren't jews/bankers.

Thats sort of their whole point. They'd rather side with a local asshole like Trump, than a foreign asshole bent on destruction of white people, like George Soros.

HurrDurr
>Don't you ever considerably...¿¿
RONALDO.tehgewsdidthis.gif

>you wouldn't fuck her curryhole

wow really makes me think

Sup Forums is being played by the WASPs, they got beaten hard by the jews but now Trump is elected they are counterattacking, its just a fight between the elites we shouldnt even care

PsyOp is the game on /pol,
Newfriendiddliddlyendo...

>being this new

Hey guys you know all thise facts you have and sheit??? Well fuck all that real fast, come on hear me out. So like, what if based on nothing we are wrong.

>Really makes me think

Wait, Op what if, I mean, hold on. Hold on, are you saying that, I mean, if we were, uh, hold on a minute, are you saying that, uh, that, that we, uh hold on. That is, I mean, what you're saying is, uh, wait, wait a minute, hold on.

Of course I consider it. I look at the policies on paper, agree with Trump's more than Hillary's, and understand he's probably lying about at least half.

Plus the idea of Hillary losing after all those advantages and all that sliding fills me with glee. If she wanted my vote she shouldn't have specifically mentioned wanting to help people by demographic, then mention every demographic but white men.

She made herself our enemy, seeing her lose made for a great night

OOOoooooooo!

seriously. all we need for hapiness is to live with a girl and have children. this is our nature. nature is good to us if we are good to it. so, whats with this new world? sure fucking over people below you was a thing as old as civilization itself yet it is back in our tribal times that we were the most equal. i dont know, im hence why im making this thread

this
fuck off dumb polack

we have been played by kek. i regreat nothing.

Kgb is running pol

They are still mad we destroyed the last true authoritarian country. They are using subversion. Just watch kgb defector interviews from the 70 and 80s and they lay out the plan step by step to make believe they are gone for good but remember our good friend putin was installing puppet gouvernment back wheb he was in kgb. Now look where he is at.

Must autistic thread this day but I guess I will join in.
>I guess its the robots, AI and the nature itself that wanta to destroy humans.

jews/elites/whatever cant be controlling everything, because the bigger and grander an organization is, the harder it is to control it

we're on a rock flying through space, no one knows shit, everyone is semi-retarded and life is bound to fail, cause universe is bound to die

we just dont accept that no one is in control, because that is frightening

To add on that look at the fall of the eastern block. It times a little too well with the rise of nationalism in the west. Takes about 30 years of subversion to change public opinion.

actually, i desagree leafs. I have my own agenda. Im buying bitcoins and im supporting trump because i know he will destroy USA economy making bitcoin go up. I guess me and the kgb are temporally aligned.

reasonable

wtf I love zion now.

Right, but you're mis-assigning causes here. Nationalism is rising due to the past 25 years of constant left-wing authoritarianism, the actual product of subversive people migrating to the West.

They tried again and it's backfiring horribly

Here for anyone that wants to fall down my rabbit hole this is a good start point youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Sauce?

What woukd be their end game to push marxist leninist anymore? Look at russia today and putin back in the ussr. The push left has inevitable consequences. Left authorianism is not viable but is defenitely the easiest way to get right authorianism.

i saw that video already. there is that based show called "americans", follow the same idea.

im talking about the overall picture though. why chase anything other than life itself if we're gonna die anyway because it is in our nature of life? like, as said, ur universe will die eventually because its a constant wheel, never ending because ironically it has to end somewhere right

even if we build spaceships we will eventually die unless we become god.

oh shit lol

You are welcome to kill your self nihilist.

really made me think, thanks

retard

Why do you bother posting on a political board if you think we are all going to die and it doesn't matter? There are plenty of containment boards you would feel at home.

read my post again

If you hold Polish...whatever the fuck your currency is, the kike can put you into a world of shit at the press of a button.

also
>unless we become god
at which point we can make our own universes based on what we know
>so based on us

okek i broke religion

>pass into the iris

youtube.com/watch?v=w_Mp5gE0HSw