The US-Mexico border is 1,989 miles

The US-Mexico border is 1,989 miles
And the Israeli wall is 440 miles
So we are talking about a 4x project at most, nothing more.
I didn't see the Israelis stressed out at all while building their wall.

Please remind me why it can't be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/fence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Please remind me why it can't be done
I have no answer, as there is no answer

BUILD

That's a beautiful wall. I can't wait until we have ours.

And US is a way bigger and more poweful country with way more workforce, technology and defences.
It's just retards, libtards or ilegal spics that think it can't be done. The same ilegal spics think that they will be able to dig a hole through the wall and they can get away with it.

Hey, it was built with your money. Of course it's good.

The US could pay for the wall with half the money it sends to Israel every year

Didn't Trump already concede that parts of it will be fenced?

Soon

>our money
Come on Shlomo, we both know who actually controlled that cash.

You sure about this? You lads recently agreed to give us $3.9bn per annum.

Think it'll merely cost $1.95bn?

Just electrify the air and ground in the area

cheap quick and easy

THE WALL IS GETTING FUCKING BUILT

They Didn't

Been there 3 time while i was in the military... its not a problem at all.

Just Think of all the jobs that Trump will generate with this project!

>says a frogposter on the internet
go build it yourself then

B-but come on, studies say it would be impossible to build.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI

Not even mad. I support the idea of a Jewish state. I wish all the Jews would go there, immediately.

Israel doesn't have that size a wall along the whole border. Lots of it is double fences with a trench.

I like that map. Fuck San Fran, they can be a part of le multi-cultural paradise of Mexico and mingle with all the """Mexican Intellectuals""" they want on the OTHER side of the wall.

>Please remind me why it can't be done.

Because DRUMPF.

t. CNN

How about you faggots do something about it then? We need to hermetically isolate the """bullshitstinians""" so they starve.

Spoken like a true Zionist, bro.

Based merchant literally did nothing wrong
Who the fuck would want to live next to Palestinians?

>I didn't see the Israelis stressed out at all while building their wall.
It's easier to convince people when their busses are getting suicide bombed.

including the leftist globalist jews too, they should all fuck off from their subverting job to israel.

A wall is really very useful when most illegals come in by coming with a tourist visa and then simply staying and most drugs come in via boat or plane.

You get enough of our money. Do it yourselves

The Great wall of China is 5,500.3 miles and they did that in the 14th century.

Your point is moot.

I think you are not aware how 99% of that wall looks like. Hint: Not like those couple of kilometres all the tourists go to visit.

Mohammed, who did you stole the wifi from this time?

Why are they even giving money to Israel to begin with?

You guys didn't even participate in Afghanistan, Iraq or anything really.

Good "best ally" there.

No, the wall will cost about eight billion, and US sends like three billion a year.
But if you put it like that, if Trump cuts all that (((culturaly necesary))) free gibs the US gives not only to jewland, but all those random useless nigger countries that won't ever in their lives give it back in any way by abolishing the globalist kikes, you could pay the wall with half of that money.
Plus, it's not like Mexico is meant to pay at least for half of the wall anyways.

>the Israeli wall is 440 miles

bullshit.

The border between Palestine and Israel is only a fraction of that.
Even with all the winding to include remote settlements.

There is no wall on the borders with Jordan, Egypt or Syria.

He is right tho, in Spain most immigrants came by plane from Latin America or just by bus from Romania.

Power projection the in the middle east I believe

Actually, the wall is good bussiness for Chihuahua, it will boost our bulding industrie.

That piece of the wall was built in the 18th century and is roughly 500 kilometres long.

The wall will provide a constant stream of income as we adjust its height in ten foot increments.

It's not hard. The wall isn't really harder than a highway to construct. We have 47,000 miles of Interstate highways. We can do a couple thousand miles of wall without a problem.

Jewish lobby groups will always support our "best ally".

Christian groups too are super Zionists.
>they didn't go to Iraq or Afghanistan
You know little of the political system in the middle east.

Once US/Israel comes together we lose all our Arab allies that give us oil.

Israelis have nationalist mindset. Is it just wall? They probably execute anyone who does get by. In the US liberals will watch our wall like a hawk, the propaganda against it will be immense. And eventually some cuck will campaign on taking it down... the cucks would LOVE to relive the Berlin wall.

They will spray paint hearts and peace symbols on it.

So yes, walls are effective, but useless when the population doesn't understand the merit.

You're forgetting that the Israeli wall goes around settlements and the roads to settlements.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/fence.html

>Please remind me why it can't be done.
Is on the middle of fucking nowhere and there is nothing there

Can't you fucking read.

No.
No I did not forget.
It's right there in my post you mongoloid.

You have to go back

That is what ICE is for. Obama is making their job impossible, Trump and his cabinet will give them a shit ton a power.
Can you say mass deportation?

Anything for our Greatest Ally :^)

>You know little of the political system in the middle east.

And what do you even know you smug, uneducated larping faggot when you say bullshit like this?

>Once US/Israel comes together we lose all our Arab allies that give us oil.

When every Arab nation knows that Israel is funded by the USA?

Have you ever heard of the Carter Doctrine? Because they do.

If they stop "being allies", or if they, by any chance, stop selling their oil in dollars, the Saud family is over. Kaput.

Stop being so smug when you are such a fucking dumbass.

kek typical

BUILD

>calling me uneducated
>doesn't even have a high school degree
If only you knew who you're talking to......
>explain this
Look, they hate the US, but Saudi Arabia and Iraq NEED the US to buy their oil and give them weapons and aid. The uneducated fucks will listen to their Imams telling them that the US is run by lizard Jews who want to crusade against Islam. The government is different. The citizens are worthless shits, they can't even drive. More Saudis get killed in car accidents than in war.

They will draw the line at the US Army forming a coalition with Israel. Look at Desert Storm. The Israelis were gonna go rogue and invade Iraq because the Iraqis were launching missiles at Tel Aviv. The USAF couldn't destroy all of them, and the Israelis pretty much said you either destroy them in the next couple days or we're invading Iraq.
Luckily US/UK SF destroyed the missiles and the coalition was saved.

Why did you think Saddam was launching missiles at Israel? If you can't figure it out I'll tell you.

It's because Saddam is not a fucking idiot. He was actually quite smart. He knew the US led coalition would crumble if Israel joined the war.

The coalition had many Arab countries, and all of our troops were in Saudi Arabia. If Israel joined all of our Arab allies would leave and Saudi Arabia would kick us out. If that happened our entire invasion force would be called off and we'd lose the war, at least for the next several months.

Take what I said about Desert Storm and apply it to a global scale.

Stop being an ungrateful fuck and listen. I know you don't have a college degree, and you likely don't even have a job. Listen to me and you'll understand.

It just can't. It might seem like not a big problem but it is in fact impossible.

WALL

Let's not forget that the wall will put a massive dent in the drug trade from South of the border. We could make very big cuts to the War on Drugs.

do they do this deliberatley?

when will Sup Forums go back to despising kikes?