Sup Forums hates jews

>Sup Forums hates jews
>Sup Forums supports israel

Hmm I wonder what could possibly have been meant by this particular situation

I want all jews to live in Israel

I wish there was no middle east. The majority of worlds problems comes from that shitty area.

the Sup Forums supporting Israel meme is just ignorant bigots who hate mudslides more than they realize Jews are the ones pushing/ paying them to subvert western culture.

This fampai

We want the Jews to get out of our countries and go live in their Sand Land with the rest of the inbred goat fuckers.

SUBVERSIVES GET OUT REEEEEEE

when israel becomes a liberal shit hole they'll stop supporting it. there's already gay pride parades happening over there and homosexuality is not punishable by death. 100% haram if you ask me.

I want every single jew to live in Isreal.
hardcore zionism is good for the whole world.

organized jewry is more harmful to the world though desu senpai

jews are the model minority to study.
look at what happens when they live in a country where they are a minority and when they live in a country where they are the majority?

no its the fact that trump/pence are very pro israel

There can't be an international Jewry if they all live in one place.

Let them quarrel in the desert if they wish, just leave us the fuck out of it.

Because Israel is the closest thing to an ethnostate in the world.

If Israel was Christian nobody would have a problem with it here and they'd probably shill for them even more.

LOL
try again.
Shits-country Brazil could be the Middle East if any world power had any remote interest in it and decided to fuck it up.

people on Sup Forums have been shitting on israel for a long time

they do it less and less

And most nationalists in Europe are.

Being pro-Israel is a way to be anti-muslim and anti-left, as there's a very strong support from the left for the Palestinians.

>Sup Forums loves Israel
What?
What timeline did you fall out of?

>Sup Forums supports Israel
literally who supports Israel on Sup Forums..? even normies hate Israel because of their aggressive expansion.

Fuck you JIDF that's your fault :^)

>t. JIDF
Sup Forums likes walls and racial segregation. Israel is the only country that does that.

Too hard for you to understand?

it's bound to have a couple hundred scattered around the world who are able to exert strong influence

All Jews everywhere have to be eliminated.

I'd rather all the jews organize in one place then have a large portion of them organize in western countries trying to subvert our culture.

nuke brazil

This. Israel is a country-sized concentration camp.

Jews make up about the same percentage of Israelis as whites do the US. And just like whites in the US, that percentage is going down.

I wouldn't say I support Israel, but I sure as hell do not support Palestinians. To me, I'd rather deal with the Jewish for a few more years than deal with the mudslimes. Also, let the Jews have Israel-- they can all stay there and kvetch and rub their hands for eternity.

Too late.

>pro-Israel is a way to be anti-muslim and anti-left

There is a big difference between Jews in Israel minding their own fucking business and Jews in the West trying to desperately subvert western civilization. Besides, they're killing Muslims 27/7/365.

I don't understand the billions of dollars a year in military aid, or why they're the USA's "greatest ally" when they aided in exactly 0 wars the US has fought in, but other than that I don't have a problem with em.

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

Orthodox Jews keep to themselves and seem ok, the communist ones that claim to be Jewish for the sake of lording it over others, are always trying to destroy a country.

>Sup Forums supports Israel

Yeah maybe kike psyops like Milo might tell you that but Sup Forums has been anti-Zionist from the start.

Yes, because concentrating Jews into an area where everyone wants them dead is pro-Jew.

when did we support jew country?!

They Have To Go Back

that's a big "if"

i fucking despise israel and the jews but its probably a necessary evil and its not so bad if we can get jews the fuck out of the west

t. Achmed Mohammad-Oofsson

why would u assume someone with a sound opinion is arabic
oh right you're a fucking kike

To be the man, you have to beat the man.

would be a sound opinion if it had been posted by a non-islamic